CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Post a Picture of yourself Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8228)

aussiecreeder 01-12-2005 02:08 AM

my sister said the same exact thing about the little kid. must take little cousin around to pick up chicks! lol j/k

hayley 01-12-2005 02:11 AM

LOL ... little P.I.M.P :D Hey Michael, maybe he can be your new staff member! :laugh:

aussiecreeder 01-12-2005 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
LOL ... little P.I.M.P :D Hey Michael, maybe he can be your new staff member! :laugh:

i can use him to recuit all the nice honeys! you're an evil genius, you may just come in handy after all! ;) lol

hayley 01-12-2005 02:28 AM

Well, if you start being nice to me, I might consider coming back ... ;)

aussiecreeder 01-12-2005 07:46 PM

okay will your own office tempt you back? :) i don't know how stimulating our conversations are going to be when i become blonde. i'll be having more fun but my IQ will instantly slip down 20 points and i'll have the sudden urge to get breast implants and join the cheerleading squad. lol

i better look alright....

hayley 01-12-2005 11:42 PM

:laugh: I'm sure you'll look smashing. ;) But I still want pictures!! Lol.

And my own OFFICE?!?! IS THAT ALL I'M WORTH!! I'm more special than that, surley! ;) Do better, think about how much you wannnntttt me back

Xterminator27 01-12-2005 11:46 PM

Quote:

Another one

I see a CREED HUMAN Clay CD in the background

19+ brownie points.

hayley 01-12-2005 11:48 PM

Where did the 'Another one' come from? :confused:

If you can prove that you'll be special in my books ... with a little extra prize! :D

aussiecreeder 01-12-2005 11:52 PM

Quote:

:laugh: I'm sure you'll look smashing. ;) But I still want pictures!! Lol.

And my own OFFICE?!?! IS THAT ALL I'M WORTH!! I'm more special than that, surley! ;) Do better, think about how much you wannnntttt me back

Its drying now but I think I'm going have to do it again. Its lighter but its not blonde, more a lighter brown with some blonde there. Your own office is not good enough hey? So picky this younger generation, expect everything on a plate! ;) How bout a chaffeur? :)

Xterminator27 01-12-2005 11:52 PM

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/a...tachmentid=577

I WIN

On the desk there is a human clay CD

aussiecreeder 01-12-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
http://www.creedfeed.com/community/a...tachmentid=577

I WIN

you do know that isn't you right? or is it.....*panics* lol

hayley 01-12-2005 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Its drying now but I think I'm going have to do it again. Its lighter but its not blonde, more a lighter brown with some blonde there.

:laugh: I just had the funniest vision right there. Imagine it; you sitting in a chair, with your hair wrapped in a towel, your legs crossed, and sipping on a glass of champagne. LMAO ;) Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Quote:

Your own office is not good enough hey? So picky this younger generation, expect everything on a plate! ;) How bout a chaffeur? :)

Oooh, that's getting better. But, I want something really good. :D Like, I don't know ... Jeff Hardy, Larry Mullen? *hint hint*

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
http://www.creedfeed.com/community/...ttachmentid=577

I WIN

Dude you're a legend LOL. Okay you're cool. What do you want your special prize to be? :smokin: By the way, you get EXTRA EXTRA points if you can try to guess what the CD behind that is :p

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 12:02 AM

Quote:

:laugh: I just had the funniest vision right there. Imagine it; you sitting in a chair, with your hair wrapped in a towel, your legs crossed, and sipping on a glass of champagne. LMAO ;) Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Oooh, that's getting better. But, I want something really good. :D Like, I don't know ... Jeff Hardy, Larry Mullen? *hint hint*

Dude you're a legend LOL. Okay you're cool. What do you want your special prize to be? :smokin: By the way, you get EXTRA EXTRA points if you can try to guess what the CD behind that is :p

lol a glass of champagne? now that ain't a bad idea.....instead i had a cup of cordial lol. jeff hardy or larry mullen? i'm not sure if i can afford them but perhaps you can one of my male employees as a slave lol. what cd is it? it would have to be U2 surely. i'm guessing all that you can't leave behind.

hayley 01-13-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

lol a glass of champagne? now that ain't a bad idea.....instead i had a cup of cordial lol.

Cordial .. boring! LOL just kidding. ;) So are you sitting with a towel wrapped around your head? Lol.

Quote:

jeff hardy or larry mullen? i'm not sure if i can afford them

Don't lie, you're frickin loaded! ;)

Quote:

but perhaps you can one of my male employees as a slave lol.

LOL. They can both my my slaves. :pant: Oooh, how exciting, I get to see them crawl around on their hands and knees with no tops on, and grease and dirt all over their chest ..... crap I need to take a shower! ;) LMAO

Quote:

what cd is it? it would have to be U2 surely. i'm guessing all that you can't leave behind.

No, I didn't have a U2 album out that day. :p It's Pearl Jam, and it's pink! (What a giveaway LOL)

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 12:13 AM

Quote:

Cordial .. boring! LOL just kidding. ;) So are you sitting with a towel wrapped around your head? Lol.

Don't lie, you're frickin loaded! ;)

LOL. They can both my my slaves. :pant: Oooh, how exciting, I get to see them crawl around on their hands and knees with no tops on, and grease and dirt all over their chest ..... crap I need to take a shower! ;) LMAO

No, I didn't have a U2 album out that day. :p It's Pearl Jam, and it's pink! (What a giveaway LOL)

lol i go to my sister's place to get it done and she doesn't even have any coke in the fridge. is that anyway to treat business genius like me? ;) lol

i think i'm going to throw up at that third paragraph lol and no the towel is gone and i've rinsed the stuff out in the shower. it was in there for 30 minutes but i think i'm going to have to do it again for 45. ummm that wouldn't be ten by any chance. if i was an elitist pj fan i'ld call you a ten imposter and that riot act is their best album but i'm not. :)