CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2 Million Is Pathetic!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2780)

HigherGirl 04-22-2003 05:51 PM

2 Million Is Pathetic!!!!

I can't believe these so called fans are actually trying to do this, I was at that show, and I agree, there was something wrong with Scott..But I think it's time to uh....MOVE ON!!!! I will see Creed again, I have NO doubt about that. So Scott had a bad night, But 2 million???? C'MON!!!
I realize people are gonna be mad at Stapp, If your a TRUE fan, you stick by them in good times and bad...The news tho' reported that Stapp was advised by his lawyers NOT to apologize publicly because the "fans" may open up a lawsuit bigger than the one they have now...?

Sheila63 04-22-2003 07:27 PM

You're right, HigherGirl!! He's human just like the rest of us and this is the first time something like this happened out of how many thousands of shows they've done for their fans?!! After all that he, Mark, Flip and Brett have given to all of us, I just can't understand where the "fans" hearts and heads are.:(

charlie 04-22-2003 09:26 PM

Bout time

I am just hoping the Judge declares it a class action so I can join!!! This made my day!
________
BMW K75C
________
Buy No2 Vaporizer

TeriB19 04-22-2003 09:30 PM

What?

Bridge of Clay 04-22-2003 10:28 PM

maybe I join it too... :rolleyes:

easy money made on Stappīs mistake... great fans :finger:

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
maybe I join it too... :rolleyes:

easy money made on Stappīs mistake... great fans :finger:

Oh yes:rolleyes: Very loyal aren't they:madder:

JenRN 04-22-2003 10:37 PM

This is just ridiculous, some people just can't leave well enough alone, what LOOSERS!!!!!:rolleyes: :finger: Can you even imagine other rock stars getting sued over anything like this? I can't imagine having to live up to the public's standards like he does, it is wrong!!! For cripes sake he can't even have a bad night or time? No wonder he moved to Hawaii, I would of done the same!:mad:

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
This is just ridiculous, some people just can't leave well enough alone, what LOOSERS!!!!!:rolleyes: :finger: Can you even imagine other rock stars getting sued over anything like this?  I can't imagine having to live up to the public's standards like he does, it is wrong!!!  For cripes sake he can't even have a bad night or time? No wonder he moved to Hawaii, I would of done the same!:mad:

I didn't know Scott moved to Hawaii Jen:)

JenRN 04-22-2003 10:46 PM

Julie, apparently he has bought a second home in Hawaii. I think it is a "get away" from the crap here in the states, a place to be himself and let loose a little. I can't imagine having to live in the spotlight and being criticized for every move I made! The price of fame to me is just not worth it! Like they say "It is lonely at the top":( I would love to go and cheer him up!;) :P

crest tattoo 04-22-2003 10:54 PM

I hope this doesn't mean bad things ahead for the band, such as no concerts. I was there. I got over it. I'm more a fan now than I was then. I'm sure Creed has some damn good lawyers and have expected this might happen. Let's hope it can silently go away. And don't go joining in and making it worse. Who are you Charlie, a silent "Siren?"

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 10:54 PM

Ya. I know! I don't think I would want tobe in the spotlight all the time either. I'm glad he has some place to get away from it all;)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-22-2003 10:54 PM

Reading about this BS really pisses me off,
Are they not entitled to a bad day? 2 million is a freaking joke, for that matter 2 cents is a joke.People just wanting to be lazy and try to make money off of hard working individuals who had an off night. You and your lawsuit are PATHETIC. I hate to put this this way , but here's a quarter call someone who will save your sorry good for nothing trying to get rich off of Creeds asses . You are a dick head in my opinnion. GET THE #$%$ over it.
Sorry for the attitude , to those of you who know me you understand , those who don't Who Cares.

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Reading about this BS really pisses me off,
Are they not entitled to a bad day? 2 million is a freaking joke, for that matter 2 cents is a joke.People just wanting to be lazy and try to make money off of hard working individuals who had an off night. You and your lawsuit are PATHETIC. I hate to put this this way , but  here's a quarter call someone who will save your sorry good for nothing trying to get rich off of Creeds asses . You are a dick head in my opinnion. GET THE #$%$ over it.
Sorry for the attitude , to those of you who know me you understand , those who don't  Who Cares.

Way to tell em man:clap: :clap: :clap: You said it! I totally agree;)

creedfan47a 04-22-2003 11:02 PM

We understand ya Mr CF. ;) :clap:

TeriB19 04-22-2003 11:03 PM

We know, Tennessee. And we agree totally!! You know that the majority of us feel exactly the same way as you.

And thanks Joy for your comments. Always refreshing to hear from our members who actually went to the show and are still dedicated to them.

See, I just hope the band doesn't think that ALL Creed fans are disgruntled greedy assholes.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-22-2003 11:10 PM

We are one we are strong the more you hold us down the more we press on.

Creed

crest tattoo 04-22-2003 11:12 PM

Like I said, I am 10 times the fan now than I was then. I know what Scott and the guys went through last year. I am and have always been more concerned with making sure they are ok than I ever was about any money I spent, ever.

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 11:28 PM

Hey, I didn't like Shallow Hal;) Does that mean I can sue the directors:rolleyes:

TeriB19 04-22-2003 11:29 PM

And I hate liver, can I sue all the animals that have a liver????

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-22-2003 11:30 PM

Crest Tattoo please don't think I was directing my rant at you, because I wasn't. I respect you. You were there and by all rights have a reason to be mad, but you care more for there well being then you do the money. You are to be applauded.

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
And I hate liver, can I sue all the animals that have a liver????

:D

robo74 04-22-2003 11:46 PM

He could have avoided all this by one simple public apology.
That would have satisified most of the fans.
Anyone can make a mistake and have a rough day, but it takes a real man to stand up and admit it.

:clap: For the people who have the balls to do this, atleast they can admit when they are unhappy about something.

2 million, naaa it wont get that high, prolly wont make it too far.
But they already made their point... 4 people have circulated the globe of news.

My hats off to them... and thank you for doing it!

Rob

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 11:48 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeriB19 04-22-2003 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by robo74

:clap: For the people who have the balls to do this, atleast they can admit when they are unhappy about something.

2 million, naaa it wont get that high, prolly wont make it too far.
But they already made their point... 4 people have circulated the globe of news.

My hats off to them... and thank you for doing it!

Rob

My question is, why the hell did they wait 4 months if they were so angry. Did they just now finally get the balls to admit they are unhappy about something? And no, it shouldn't get to $2 let alone $2 million. And yes, they made their point, that they are sue-hungry whiney jackasses who waited for 4 months to let the world know just how angry they are. Yes, they definitely have my respect.:rolleyes:

robo74 04-22-2003 11:56 PM

Here in Chicago, its better to wait for warm weather to do things like that...lol
:D

Rob

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 11:58 PM

Please:rolleyes: Give me a break:rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2003 12:01 AM

So what is it:confused: Those 4 people couldn't get away from their sister long enough to do this sooner;)

robo74 04-23-2003 12:02 AM

We are in Chicago Doll, not the south, so I am not sure where the sister thing came from.

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2003 12:06 AM

Quote:

We are in Chicago Doll, not the south, so I am not sure where the sister thing came from.

M Kay:rolleyes: I'll take your word on that

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-23-2003 12:07 AM

What is this December all over again, because some idiots feel they got ripped off there going to start this again I've always said that it was a shame this happened but it did move on. If there were any chance Creed were going to come to Chicago to apologize and put on a make up show the four who started this again probably ruined it for the ones who care. So go be greedy somewhere else. Oh I hear Kiss did a farewell tour and were retiring but now they're going out on the road with Aerosmith. I think I'll sue because they lied and took my money. Hell with that , I'm going to that show Aerosmith and Kiss I'm there.

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2003 12:11 AM

Ya and why doesn't Manson get sued for peeing in the audience:mad:

robo74 04-23-2003 12:13 AM

Well... after 4 months and no word from Creed, I highly doubt they are doing a make up show.
Now, they need to do a ass kissing show.
Right now, when that next CD comes out, one person will be sharing their $15 CD with 10K + people...I guess thats one way to make up the money.

Rob

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2003 12:26 AM

Ya. Like no other bands go on stage drunk and do retarted stuff even worse than what Scott might have done. Get over it:mad:

robo74 04-23-2003 12:30 AM

cant compare the bands... atleast a good fan shouldnt.
No other band could ever be like Creed!
If ozzy came on the stage fucked up on acid and other stuff, chances are most of the crowd was on the same shit.
At a Creed show, its a different type of crowd...more of a well behaved crowd.
Scott is a public icon and now he has to face them.

Rob

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2003 12:34 AM

O People are people, nobody on this earth is perfect. Everyone messes up sometimes. All I have to say is that unless you are witout sins then you can cast the stone!

creedfan47a 04-23-2003 12:39 AM

Creed has not done a make up show in Chicago because they are TAKING A BREAK!!!! They'd be out of their minds to go back there now. Unfortunately for all the other Chicago fans who can forgive and forget, those morons have probably spoiled it.

And come on, Robo, do you really think an apology would have made it any better for those 4 idiots? They just want money and exposure. An apology from Scott would just be something they would use against him.

robo74 04-23-2003 12:42 AM

Your 100% Correct JLC, people are people, you ask people not to bash Scott/Creed for the poor performance in Chicago and you could be seen saying some not nice things against these people against Creed.
But to quote you "nobody on this earth is perfect" please understand that these unhappy people with the lawsuit are people too.

Rob

robo74 04-23-2003 12:45 AM

Yes creedfan47a, I honestly think a apology would have helped.
We were in a group of four, and we were unhappy. Yes, we have gotten over it and ready to move on, but I really do thing a apology would have been good. The radio shows talked about it for the first few mornings and most of the people calling in ust wanted a apology... I think that would have taken care of more then 75% of the people.

Something about someone admitting they where wrong... kinda eases the situation a bit.

Rob

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2003 12:50 AM

Quote:

<b>Your 100% Correct JLC, people are people, you ask people not to bash Scott/Creed for the poor performance in Chicago and you could be seen saying some not nice things against these people against Creed. &nbsp;
But to quote you "nobody on this earth is perfect" please understand that these unhappy people with the lawsuit are people too.

Rob </b>

Yes, but they are giving Creed fans a bad rep by doing something this friggen retarted:rolleyes: They are just out to make a buck off someone else:mad:

creedfan47a 04-23-2003 12:53 AM

Robo, an apology may have worked for YOU, but there are some people in this world that would use that against him. I think the statement that was released was close enough without being an admission of liability, and that's probably what their lawyers told them too.