CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp in NY Daily News: " ..Stapp is hellish" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10072)

Ana4Stapp 12-04-2005 02:18 PM

Believe me, Iam a member (but dont post!) and the posts I read...:rolleyes:

crest tattoo 12-04-2005 02:48 PM

I'm not asking any of you to defend him or talk about those who do. I think he needs help and to be surrounded by those who love him. Remember, what we hear is never the whole truth, no matter which side it's coming from.
I'll continue to pray for Scott and his loved ones (Jagger) no matter what.
To make it clear, I believe it's mostly true, and I seen Chicago with my eyes. I don't admire Scott for her personality; I don't personally know him, so I can't. I admire his voice and his lyrics. What he does in his personal life is up to him, whether it lives up to my or PBF's members' expectations. I don't agree with what he's doing-don't get me wrong. Many of you might not agree with how I live my life, but my life isn't made public.
At any rate, I will never give up on him, ever.

Ana4Stapp 12-04-2005 02:57 PM

I got your point, but dont yo think is disappointing to his fans see this kind of thing ( because he made his life public) and he had claimed that 'now he changed, he was saved by his faith, he become a better man...and after all acting like this sad way?

crest tattoo 12-04-2005 03:08 PM

It's very disappointing. I'm very disappointed. I agree with you, he made himself public. I don't know if Scott is personally strong enough to handle what he's brought his way and what has been thrown his direction. All I can do as a loyal fan is pray for the best for him. :(

Robin101 12-04-2005 03:10 PM

I don't think anyone can defend Stapp's actions (whatever the truth maybe).

All I can say to everyone who's slamming his personal mistakes is 'pobody's nerfect'.

Take Care

titan9 12-04-2005 03:11 PM

The PBF people really aren't defending him(and if they were, so what? that's their choice and they should NOT be criticized for doing so.) A lot of them are saying that they will stick by him and they'll pray for him. Really, for those of us who are Christian, I think that it is better to pray for him than to criticize him and his choices. Am I disappointed that he has gotten himself into trouble again by showing up drunk? Of course. But that won't change the fact that I am a fan of his music and really admire him as a musician. I think what Crest said basically sums up my thoughts.

Robin101 12-04-2005 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
It's very disappointing. I'm very disappointed. I agree with you, he made himself public. I don't know if Scott is personally strong enough to handle what he's brought his way and what has been thrown his direction. All I can do as a loyal fan is pray for the best for him. :(

Now I'm left with a scar to reverse
Yes another burden to fight
I guess I made it his far so I know things will be alright
I won't lie
I will survive

Scott Stapp. Fight Song. The Great Divide.

I think he'll be just fine :D (keep praying though - better to be safe than sorry!) :)

Ana4Stapp 12-04-2005 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
The PBF people really aren't defending him(and if they were, so what? that's their choice and they should NOT be criticized for doing so.) A lot of them are saying that they will stick by him and they'll pray for him. Really, for those of us who are Christian, I think that it is better to pray for him than to criticize him and his choices. Am I disappointed that he has gotten himself into trouble again by showing up drunk? Of course. But that won't change the fact that I am a fan of his music and really admire him as a musician. I think what Crest said basically sums up my thoughts.

Hey titan I wasnt criticizing pbf members for defending Stapp, but only answering lith's question: and of course you know that on pBF site will find a lot of posts defending him not only in this case but in any situation hes involved. You know that. ;) I really doubt if theres on PBF a member saying that hes wrong/he started the fight or something... :rolleyes:
And also I saw someone saying that was better stopping this discussion on board because it would be closed by the mods...

The Lithium 12-04-2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

The PBF people really aren't defending him(and if they were, so what? that's their choice and they should NOT be criticized for doing so.)

Why not? If they did, I'd criticize them!

titan9 12-04-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Why not? If they did, I'd criticize them!

I don't know, but I'm one of those people who prefers not to judge others and prefers to respect opposing opinions. I guess I just don't believe in criticizing others for having an opinion that is different from mine. If I did, I'd be criticizing any Nickelback fan on here for liking that band. But I don't, because I respect other's opinions, no matter how silly they might be.

Chris98GT 12-04-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

I don't know, but I'm one of those people who prefers not to judge others and prefers to respect opposing opinions. I guess I just don't believe in criticizing others for having an opinion that is different from mine.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh please.

You were the ONLY one that jumped all over my nuts when I first started posting again.

Dogstar 12-04-2005 07:52 PM

All right, kids, let's play nice :D

titan9 12-04-2005 08:50 PM

I "jumped all over your nuts" for voicing your opinion in a redundant manner. :D

Anyway, per Doggy's request, I'm gonna play nice and leave it at that. :)

Chris98GT 12-04-2005 08:57 PM

I said several different things, you said the same thing several times.

You were the only one being redundant.

titan9 12-04-2005 09:38 PM

Not necessarily. No matter what you said, the main point was the same: that Stapp sucked and that he was on his way down. I guess with all of the cynicism going around what with the release of his new CD, I got annoyed with all of the negativeness in this forum. Not necessarily with your negativeness concerning Stapp, but with some of the other's(the haters who only come in here to hate on Stapp) as well. I may have seemed like I was singling you out, but I wasn't. Anyway, I don't want to fight with anyone here, and I'm done "saying the same things". :D