CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   creed music (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4316)

elorock 09-12-2003 05:55 PM

creed music

:dancing: i believe creed have something different.u hear their music and u just like it everything.the guitar the voices the videos they made.i am a new fan but so excited.i have learned all of their songs by heard(almost)thats all

elorock 09-12-2003 05:56 PM

ho ho nice

hotforscott 09-12-2003 05:56 PM

Welcome to the board. We all love Creed as well. Hope you have a lot of fun posting with us!

Sheila63 09-12-2003 08:31 PM

Re: creed music

Quote:

Originally posted by elorock
:dancing: i believe creed have something different.u hear their music and u just like it everything.the guitar the voices the videos they made.i am a new fan but so excited.i have learned all of their songs by heard(almost)thaets all

Welcome, elorock!!:newbie: I agree with you, Creed does have something different to offer. That's how I felt when I first discovered them early last year. :crest: :rockon:

GeeK_2004 09-12-2003 09:42 PM

CREED'S MUSIC KICK'S FUCKIN-A$$ DUDE!!!

ZION1010 09-12-2003 11:01 PM

Re: creed music

Quote:

:dancing: i believe creed have something different.u hear their music and u just like it everything.the guitar the voices the videos they made.i am a new fan but so excited.i have learned all of their songs by heard(almost)thats all

Indeed They Do Have Something Diffrent.....Its Called A God Gifted it Talent........Welcome......what creeds song do you like by the way?

facelessman 09-13-2003 01:29 AM

Welcome to the community, and Zion is right, Creed has a God-given talent, and they use it well. Creed Rocks my face!!!!!

elorock 09-13-2003 08:47 AM

hey well i have 2 favourite songs ONE LAST BREATH BULLETS.and many others.the strange thing about me is that i never wanted to see the band of my favourites songs(likescorpions) but something magnitazidet me and i said i have to learn about the band who are they how did they reach up to the top

ZION1010 09-13-2003 09:53 AM

Quote:

hey well i have 2 favourite songs ONE  LAST BREATH BULLETS.and many others.the strange thing about me is that i never wanted to see the band of my favourites songs(likescorpions) but something magnitazidet me and i said i have to learn about the band who are they how did they reach up to the top

CREED IS A VERY MAGNITAZIDET....KINDA A BAND...I COULD GO ON ON ON....BUT I WONT.....I CAN TELL YOU THIS IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIGHER POWER USEING CREED...I WOULD NOT BE HERE WORRING ABOUT THIS TOPIC RITE NOW............CREED ROCKS HEART CREED ROCK SOUL....

Aimee 09-13-2003 11:58 AM

Welcome to the board Elorock! Yes, Creed's definatley something special to us. Have you ever seen VH1 Behind the Music about Creed? It talks a bit about the beginning and how Creed got to the top so fast.

Sheila63 09-13-2003 04:13 PM

Re: Re: creed music

Quote:

Originally posted by ZION1010
Indeed    They   Do    Have    Something    Diffrent.....Its   Called    A    God    Gifted    it    Talent........Welcome......what   creeds   song   do   you   like   by   the   way?

You're right, Zion. They do have God given talent.

ZION1010 09-13-2003 04:25 PM

Yea I Know May God Bless Theme On This Next Album....Hes All For This One..........

benkenobi 09-13-2003 05:17 PM

Also glad to hear of new people who have finally found and heard some good music! aka... CREED!!!

ZION1010 09-13-2003 07:32 PM

Yea

elorock 09-14-2003 07:00 AM

i'd love to see THEIR BACKSTAGES AND SO ON.BUT HEAR THIS, I KIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH FEW FANS(THATS WHAT I BELIEVE OK?) I LIVE IN GREECE IF U KNOW,AND IT IS BALLBRACKING HAVING NO FUNS