CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Air Canada Blows... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10301)

HuMaN~ClAy 01-09-2006 01:14 PM

Air Canada Blows...

so i flew back to Toronto, Ontario yesterday after a very nice christmas holiday to only be stricken with the worst horror imaginable....

Air Canada lost my guitar... which i had signed by Alter Bridge the second time i seen them...

i just don't know what to do... i seriously wanna cry :crying:

my other bag with all my clothes is also lost, but i can live without that... but not my signed guitar :(

Vliegs 01-09-2006 02:05 PM

Re: Air Canada Blows...

I can't believe they did that!! I'm very sorry to hear about that. Don't they have to reimburse you in full for everything lost if they can't find it? I really hope they do still search for and find it though. I know them reimbursing you isn't going to replace the guitar though.

HuMaN~ClAy 01-09-2006 02:58 PM

well they'll remburse me for my bag with my clothes and stuff, but when i checked in my guitar i had to sign a thing that said it was at my own risk.... if i had known this might happen i never would have signed it...

when i went to baggage information at the airport they took my info and stuff and said it would be delivered to me this evening, but i just called and they said they're still looking for it..

have you seen my guitar??

Trimontana 01-09-2006 03:10 PM

Oh man, thats horrible. Did the airlines told you if they can do anything about it?. At least, if they cant find your guitar and the rest of your suitcases, they have to give you a compensation in money of the value of the property they lost. I know theres not money to pay the lost of that guitar and sucks. I hope they can find it...fingers crossed man.

Ana4Stapp 01-09-2006 03:52 PM

Oh Im sorry...This is inadmissible that airlines can 'lost' passengers stuff, and even though they give money as a compensation --(because they were the 'responsibles' for keep them) --its too inadismissible!:mad:

I hope you can have your guitar again.

TeriB19 01-10-2006 03:18 AM

Wow, that really sucks!! I hope they find it!

HuMaN~ClAy 01-10-2006 10:35 AM

still no word... and they said it would be delivered to me yesterday evening...

this is not cool at all... not just the whole guitar thing either, i had to do a load of laundry last night that consisted of 1 pair of jeans, 2 shirts, 2 pairs of socks, and 1 pair of boxers... i have no clothes lol

well i'm gone to call and bitch at them some more...

JulieCitySlicker 01-10-2006 11:51 AM

That sucks that they lost your stuff. Stupid airliners:mad: I'm glad I don't fly,that shit is for the birds,lol.

HuMaN~ClAy 01-10-2006 06:08 PM

woohoo!! my guitar has been found!!! :D

i think they might be shipping it back home for whatever reason, i don't really care... as long as it's not damaged :)

my clothes still hasn't been found though lol... that's kinda weird. oh well.

Ana4Stapp 01-10-2006 07:51 PM

Wow! Its awesome ! Hope they find your clothes too.;)

facelessmike 01-11-2006 06:43 AM

Who needs clothes when youve got your AB guitar!!! :D
Glad they found it!

GregS 01-11-2006 12:14 PM

Lol nice man. Glad to hear the guitar has been found. Wonder how long the clothes will take :P