CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rain (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12734)

Creed009 10-09-2009 10:22 PM

Rain

Has anybody heard "Rain" on the radio yet? I still haven't heard it once. It seems really strange that it isn't being played. It doesn't even show up on the charts as far as I know. Did Creed decide to push the release date on this song back?

in reality 10-09-2009 10:30 PM

Re: Rain

I haven't heard it yet either. I hope it does get airplay soon. Overcome was heard pretty fast on the radio after it was released.

creediscool17 10-10-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in reality
I haven't heard it yet either. I hope it does get airplay soon. Overcome was heard pretty fast on the radio after it was released.

I heard it today twice on two different stations, one is a classic rock station that plays new modern rock and one was a pop-ish station. It was also featured on WMMS maxwell shows "new turd tuesday" (yes thats the radio show that everyone hates because of their interview with scott and mark a few months back)... they have praised their newer material though.

creediscool17 10-10-2009 12:58 AM

sidenote: it was raining both times i heard the song.. kinda cool

in reality 10-10-2009 10:30 AM

Ok, now I must listen more to the radio to hear Rain. I figured it be more on the popish stations. I'm glad those dj's are playing the new stuff, after that interview. Thought it wouldn't get played at all on there. Most radio stations are fair, but I always think radio interviews are the hardest to do.

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-10-2009 10:42 AM

I would say wait unitl the video comes out(sources say couple weeks) on VH1 Top 20 I bet the song becomes huge..the same happened for "Watch Over You"

Creed009 10-10-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
I would say wait unitl the video comes out(sources say couple weeks) on VH1 Top 20 I bet the song becomes huge..the same happened for "Watch Over You"

It needs to get huge right now so that the album sells better. I just can't understand why the song isn't even on the charts if they've already released it.

Frankie 10-10-2009 10:07 PM

Even though Wind-Up gave an earlier release date...Rain did not officially go to radio until the 5th and 6th.
There won't be any chart numbers until it's been out for a full week.
Rain's been doing really well on iTunes and Amazon...sitting at #2 on both rock charts for downloads.

nagpo 10-10-2009 11:02 PM

yeah, creed is currently n0.3 on itunes rock chart thingy. it's beating pearl jam and linkin park

creediscool17 10-10-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in reality
Ok, now I must listen more to the radio to hear Rain. I figured it be more on the popish stations. I'm glad those dj's are playing the new stuff, after that interview. Thought it wouldn't get played at all on there. Most radio stations are fair, but I always think radio interviews are the hardest to do.

yeah their not exactly music buffs by any means, its just a topical radio show and the host likes creed a lot and the other guy hates stapp. stapp was kind of a dick in the interview, but they've since given creed a lot of air time even if its negative any publicity is good publicity. when i say airtime i dont mean playing their songs, they dont really play songs its a talk show, but they talk about them almost once a day since the interview

TheGreatDivide 10-17-2009 07:52 PM

heard it twice today, the first time the dj said that the song was fantastic. glad to finally hear it.

TrulyAmazing 10-17-2009 08:03 PM

:laugh: :laugh: Have,nt heared it yet Wating On The Album Heared A Thousand Faces Last Night A First Live Last Night At The Birmingham Show THE GUYS BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE YA,ALLS :jam: :jam: :note: Sorry dont have any links Of that show Ya,alls i could,nt post,em if i did its really not a no brainer for me :rockon: