CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Columbus Interview - Stapp Walks Out (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9738)

titan9 10-12-2005 06:33 PM

That's pretty much how I've felt since the break-up. They made some awesome music together, and I just wish that they could be respectful toward each other and towards the fans, and just let it go. What's done is done; bashing each other does no good.

Ana4Stapp 10-12-2005 06:59 PM

Its like a divorce titan, after 10 years together which means some enthusiastics days plenty of love moments, in the end you only remember the other's faults and of course the boring launchs with his/her family ....:rolleyes:

titan9 10-12-2005 08:05 PM

Yeah, but there are peaceful divorces, where those who have gotten the divorce remain on friendly terms. Too bad this couldn't be one of those divorces. :laugh:

ctfan 10-13-2005 08:28 PM

What's really scary is the fact that the program director waited 8...count em 8 years to show his ass on the air. All because Stapp didn't run up and give him a big ol bear hug and sloppy kiss on the cheek and say "Hi!! how are ya, damn good to meet ya man". "Love the radio station man, glad to hear your selling our tix and playing our songs", and tell him how nice looking his chick was. I do believe that Stapp was, what 24 yo back then. I guess age didn't mean much to the program director. What a freakin jerk.

If that weren't bad enough, twice Stapp asked the man if he didn't get upset when the other guys ignored him, and twice the program director blew him off.

Good for Stapp for walking out. He's a better person than I am, I would have walked out 5 mins after that set-up of an interview started....and flipped them the finger when I left.

metalanus 10-13-2005 09:56 PM

the announcer said Go*damn on the radio can they get fined for that by the FCC. Some dihard (not me) should write the FCC.

I agree stapp isnt acting christian about the breakup but the interview was obviously an atempt to get him to act defensive and angry and thats why the first question involved the x-wife. People know when celebraties are vulnerable and act to bring the anger issue out of them. im sure most people would have acted as stapp did. It was 3 against 1 and had stapp had the rest of his band there mabye he would'nt have been so vulnerable

Dogstar 10-14-2005 12:03 AM

Yup, it was a set-up from the get-go and pretty shitty, no matter how Stapp's been acting.

ctfan 10-14-2005 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalanus
the announcer said Go*damn on the radio can they get fined for that by the FCC. Some dihard (not me) should write the FCC.

I agree stapp isnt acting christian about the breakup but the interview was obviously an atempt to get him to act defensive and angry and thats why the first question involved the x-wife. People know when celebraties are vulnerable and act to bring the anger issue out of them. im sure most people would have acted as stapp did. It was 3 against 1 and had stapp had the rest of his band there mabye he would'nt have been so vulnerable

True, the announcer did say it was "their goddamn station" and that they "could talk about what they wanted". I'm sure they can, but Stapp doesn't, and he didn't. :)

creedlvr 10-18-2005 09:40 PM

Is there another place I could find this audio in a different format? I am having trouble with this one and I really want to hear this.