CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Birthday Scottsmyman (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5151)

TeriB19 12-07-2003 12:12 AM

>>> Admin edit: I changed the topic title for Teri so it is correct now!

Because I am such a knucklehead, made this thread after midnight last night and was NOT concentrating because I had just finished organizing all the Christmas loot I've bought and need to wrap, I COMPLETELY had a brain fart and wished the wrong person a Happy Birthday, so without further ado I will correct this error:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTSMYMAN!!!!! KRISTA, I APOLOGIZE, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AND HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT AND WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW DUMB I CAN BE!!!!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Krista and enjoy your day!!

:party: :hugs: :balloons: :party: :hugs: :balloons:

SCTMM's hubby 12-07-2003 02:07 AM

Thanks teri but there's only one problem here. :D
Its krista's birthday (scottsmyman) not mine.
You already did one for me on NOV 26th.
BTW have you seen the new pics of sara our newest computer genius:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO I love you :balloons: :hugs: :luv: :luv: :party: :party2: :wub: :wub:

Jez 12-07-2003 03:21 AM

Happy Birthday Kris!!!!
:balloons: :balloons: :hugs:

JenRN 12-07-2003 08:57 AM

Happy Birthday Kris!!!!! We share the exact same day to the year isn't that something!! What time of day were you born? I was born at 11am in a Naval Hospital here in Virginia! :D Have a great time today!!! :balloons: :banana: :thewave:

hotforscott 12-07-2003 09:26 AM

Happy Birthday Kris!

That's funny about Teri doing the thread for Steve. LOL!

That is neat about the birthday, Jen. Wouldn't it be cool if you were born around the same time?

SCTMM's hubby 12-07-2003 09:41 AM

she was born at 12:36pm
WOW only 1 1/2 hr difference

hehe brain-fart, I've had so many of those lately the paint is melting off the walls :fart: :thud:

Sheila63 12-07-2003 11:18 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kris!!!! I hope you have a Fantastic Day with Steve and your girls.

:party2: :syncdance: :balloons: :hugs:

:bigjump: :bigjump:

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-07-2003 11:46 AM

Thank you everybody! It's been a quiet day so far. I just spent about 45 minutes in a hot bath while Steve cleaned the house for me. I think I'll just let everybody wait on me today! :hugs:

BTW: :hugs: Teri it's ok. I've been having many brain farts lately especially with the holidays coming! Looking forward to meeting up with you , Linda and Tonya next Friday! and thanks Steve for correcting the topic title for Teri!

Hey Jen Happy Birthday to you. I was born in the same hospital as both of my two girls. Isn't that a hoot! Hope you're day is a good one! :balloons: :hugs:

Rain 12-07-2003 11:51 AM

Happy Birthday Kris! I hope ya have an awesome day girl! oh and psst I made ya a thead at DSD as well. :D :balloons: :party2:

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-07-2003 11:57 AM

Thanks Rain :hugs:

njcreedite 12-07-2003 03:01 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA

:balloons: :cheers: :party2: :balloons:

Dogstar 12-07-2003 04:55 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{KRIS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are having a great day!!! Many happy returns!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

JulieCitySlicker 12-07-2003 06:02 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!!

:balloons: :bigjump: :hugs: :party2:

luvscott4ever 12-07-2003 06:09 PM

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y K R I S !!

Hope you have a most awesome day!! You deserve it!!

:balloons: :hugs: :balloons: :hugs: :balloons:

marlsy 12-08-2003 11:02 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had an awsome day!!!! :D