CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp you looked awsome!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5792)

creedsister 02-07-2004 12:14 PM

Stapp you looked awsome!!!!!!

I started this thread here B/c i did,nt Like the other ones to have my say~~Scott Looked Great Sounded It Great And Seemed Happy~~And seemed liked he was very happy when he was talking about his solo Album And he seemed to be like he really just wanted to get the hell outhere i you ask me``But Neverthless Bottom Line!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON STAPPY!!!!! :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

facelessman 02-07-2004 10:06 PM

:banana:

Kim V. 02-07-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I started this thread here B/c i did,nt Like the other ones to have my say~~Scott Looked Great Sounded It Great And Seemed Happy~~And seemed liked he was very happy when he was talking about his solo Album And he seemed to be like he really just wanted to get the hell outhere i you ask me``But Neverthless Bottom Line!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON STAPPY!!!!! :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Yes, he did look and sound good. He did seem a bit nervous (his hands were shaking some) and fidgety (I think it was the chair though; it did look uncomfortable!) but overall I think he did very well. He showed class and respect for the other band members as well. Soooo glad to hear he's not going to be doing rap!! Hope to keep seeing him "making the rounds". It's just good to see him again after such a long time! Keep on rockin' Scott! :)

WeatheredWoman 02-07-2004 11:26 PM

I like to see something of that show too!! :crying: I'd be very glad with some pics taken from a TV-screen or something like that! Isn't there a site where you can see that whole show again?? Just like that video on FOX of Scott?

PaulMcCoygirl 02-08-2004 01:11 AM

He's not doing rap? YAY!!!

SleeplessAngel 02-08-2004 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
I like to see something of that show too!! :crying: I'd be very glad with some pics taken from a TV-screen or something like that! Isn't there a site where you can see that whole show again?? Just like that video on FOX of Scott?

I actually taped it, so if you'd like. I could borrow someone's VCR and make you a copy of the show, or just the part that Scott was on, cause well most of the "show" for me was a golf thing, I don't know about anyone else.

SMACKxxxCREED 02-08-2004 12:49 PM

Stapp you looked awesome!

Scott looks awesome!!!!..... :D

WeatheredWoman 02-08-2004 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessAngel
I actually taped it, so if you'd like. I could borrow someone's VCR and make you a copy of the show, or just the part that Scott was on, cause well most of the "show" for me was a golf thing, I don't know about anyone else.

That's so sweeeeeet of you Angel :angel:
But to send it to me would be a little too expensive... I live all the way in Europe! I would love to see some pics or any kind of moving stuff uploaded here on the board or somewhere else on the Internet-world :D

But thank you so much for the kind offer! :hugs:

PaulMcCoygirl 02-08-2004 03:56 PM

Europe! Wow, that would put a little hole in the pocket. LOL!

Jez 02-08-2004 04:21 PM

Quote:

But to send it to me would be a little too expensive... I live all the way in Europe! I would love to see some pics or any kind of moving stuff uploaded here on the board or somewhere else on the Internet-world :D

Hey WW....I can transfer this show to you on AIM or Yahoo in a bit or you can get it from us at the channel on mIRC :)

hayley 02-08-2004 05:52 PM

Yes, Scott looked damn fine, a little disapointing to see him put back on the pounds, but that doesn't matter, he still looks great

creedsister 02-08-2004 06:18 PM

Quote:

Stop it i say stop it Your Whining :chair: I Will Be more then glad to send ya some stuff I dont care if i got ship it to venus Sweetie Pm me~~~LOL so hush now dont cry ;) hahahaha!!!

WeatheredWoman 02-08-2004 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Hey WW....I can transfer this show to you on AIM or Yahoo in a bit or you can get it from us at the channel on mIRC :)

I haven't got AIM and I haven't got Yahoo :dunno:
I did download mIRC(trialversion for 30 days or so) but just like a lot of people here I end up with the chat and I don't know how to get to the #myowncreed channel :(

Thnx for the offer! :hugs:

WeatheredWoman 02-08-2004 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Europe! Wow, that would put a little hole in the pocket. LOL!

I think it would! LOL2!!!! I really don't know what shipping a vid to the Netherlands cost! :dunno:

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I dont care if i got ship it to venus

How do ya know where I live???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ok I will stop whining... love to do some chairing instead :chair:

SleeplessAngel 02-08-2004 08:44 PM

Quote:

Well if you change your mind, let me know. I'm sending a bunch of 12 Stones stuff to australia, so why not come Creed stuff to europe.