CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp's don't believe anything you read..... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10085)

stappissohot 12-02-2005 11:26 AM

Stapp's don't believe anything you read.....

Yesterday on Myspace Mr.Stapp posted a bulletin warning his fans to "not believe anything they read" he was very aggrivated and seeing the recent posts I see why, but I am sticking to what he said and not believeing a word of it, if he says it's lies than it's lies and the rest of you should give it a rest and stop being hard on him, he's just trying to make a living singing, it's not as if what he does in intentional, so please just stop :( :( :(

titan9 12-02-2005 11:46 AM

He has a Myspace? Or is that just someone on there posing as him?

The Lithium 12-02-2005 11:48 AM

I'll really starting to like Stapp's personality again. It seems he has started to behave like an ass again.

Stappishot 12-02-2005 11:49 AM

Where can I find that bulletin of him saying that. I was on there and couldn't find it. Where did u go to find it?

Rocketqueen 12-02-2005 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I'll really starting to like Stapp's personality again. It seems he has started to behave like an ass again.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :) well like some i know no name needed :) i can only think of delicious Meatballs I dont think he ever Quit HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA

sina2b 12-02-2005 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :) well like some i know no name needed :) i can only think of delicious Meatballs I dont think he ever Quit HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA

Its funny how the whole world are lying and scott is telling the truth through myspace which we havent even seen that yet.

titan9 12-02-2005 12:08 PM

I kinda doubt he has a myspace, seeing as how PBF has never mentioned it. If it were really him, I think they'd know.

I think he will address the whole story on Rockline this Monday.

Bridge of Clay 12-02-2005 12:16 PM

so you're saying it's all our fault???

not mention you believe a fake myspace profile... how about Monday? Will he keep his story straight? what will happen when people ask again about it once he tour starts in a few months? will it be the same version?

I try and give him benefit of the doubt... but everything points to believe it. He'll have to work his ass off to change his reputation.

At least his music is still good.

titan9 12-02-2005 12:20 PM

Well, I'm personally waiting to see if his story agrees with the story presented by the AP and the hotel security dude.

RoffeDH 12-02-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stappissohot
Yesterday on Myspace Mr.Stapp posted a bulletin warning his fans to "not believe anything they read" he was very aggrivated and seeing the recent posts I see why, but I am sticking to what he said and not believeing a word of it, if he says it's lies than it's lies and the rest of you should give it a rest and stop being hard on him, he's just trying to make a living singing, it's not as if what he does in intentional, so please just stop :( :( :(

I must say that I find this to be bullshit!
If he says it's lies it might just be him telling the lies, he's been doing this kind of shit before you know! Beeing a drunk and hitting people, I mean with what he and brian used to do! So don't come beliving every singel word that Stapp says!

Bridge of Clay 12-02-2005 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Well, I'm personally waiting to see if his story agrees with the story presented by the AP and the hotel security dude.

Still... does it make the AP story more reliable just coz it's pro-stapp? why AP counts and the others not?

I think you gotta give credit to all versions or to none of them.

I'm not saying you specifically. But there are people here who only believe in on article.

TeriB19 12-02-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stappissohot
and the rest of you should give it a rest and stop being hard on him, he's just trying to make a living singing, it's not as if what he does in intentional, so please just stop :( :( :(

It's not as if what he does is intentional? I'm sorry, is someone force-feeding him booze? Is someone forcing him to act like an ass? I love the man's music, but I can't sit here and believe that his actions are the direct result of someone else MAKING him do something. Not intentional? Right. :rolleyes:

titan9 12-02-2005 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Still... does it make the AP story more reliable just coz it's pro-stapp? why AP counts and the others not?

I think you gotta give credit to all versions or to none of them.

I'm not saying you specifically. But there are people here who only believe in on article.

The AP is typically more reliable than Rolling Stone, E! Online and Billboard. The AP actually DID their research and got a comment from the Security Manager at the Hotel. I believe some of what 311 says is true, because some of the stuff they've been contending is found in the AP article, but I also believe that some of what they are saying is false, as the AP article shows. There's inaccuracies in the RS story and 311's story. RS says the lead singer broke his hand; AP says he broke his finger. 311 says it's all Stapp's fault; Security manager says THEY started it; 311 implies that the police were called and Stapp was thrown out; the police say they were NEVER called. AP has always been the most reliable source of news and that is why I think what they say counts more than RS, Eonline and Billboard, considering all three have always been less than kind to Creed and Stapp. At least the AP did their research for the story.

Chris98GT 12-02-2005 12:39 PM

Scott Stapp is NOT on myspace.

Bridge of Clay 12-02-2005 12:50 PM

Fair enough. But did the security guard heard what Stapp said to them so they'd jump on him? They wouldn't start it from nowhere...

And as Steve said, 311 may have confused the security guards with police due their outfit.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here.