CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp problems = Srong new Album? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1159)

creedman 01-03-2003 12:50 AM

Stapp problems = Srong new Album?

All of the problems that scott has had this past year may lead to some of his BEST and most POWERFUL songs to come for the next cd ala(Torn @ My Own Prison)! I could almost guarantee that! It may be the darkest and heaviest cd yet. He is gonna have alot to say on the next cd and I cant wait!!

TeriB19 01-03-2003 12:51 AM

You're absolutely right, Creedman. I think the next one will be very much like MOP emotion-wise. Lots of material to draw from in 2002.

raidersfan1281 01-03-2003 12:16 PM

i think your right it is going to be very heavy and dark

Bridge of Clay 01-03-2003 12:33 PM

I donīt know about heavier... Sure Creed will surprise us again!
maybe he can go back to mop time or show us that heīs really weathered, prooving it after this hard year...

Pittock 01-03-2003 02:30 PM

I love all their albums and look forward to the next. I am sure it will be full of emotion since Scott said previously that he writes on the road.

creedfan 01-03-2003 04:14 PM

It would be sweet if he wrote a song for the fans of Chicago specifically to make it up to them. Probably a long shot but that would be awsome! I'm sure their next album will be groudbreaking.

CreedKevin397 01-03-2003 05:02 PM

I can pretty much guarantee it will be more MOP-ish. The only difference is it will be more instrumental, more experimental. If you listen to the guitar riffs from MOP and then listen to Weathered, Weathered is much more unique, and more dynamic (I hate to use that word to describe it, because everyone uses it to describe the Weathered album itself, but I really can't think of anything else to describe the musical aspect of this album). Don't get me wrong, MOP is still a great CD and Tremonti is still a great guitarist, I'm just saying I think it will be even better than MOP.

I know that Stapp's lyrics will be darker and more thought-provoking. Because what he's going through is not easy. If I told you how I felt about certain drugs/alcohol, it would take forever. But i'm gonna sum it up real simple and I'm sure a lot of people know what I'm talking and can relate. It's a horrible feeling to live with. When your on alcohol, you feel good inside, and your more loosened up and just having fun. When your not, you hate yourself for that. You hate that you need drugs or alcohol to feel good. It's a frustrating thing. I think Stapp's lyrics will be deeper than ever on new songs.

That's just my take on it, but I really think Creed will go back to their roots on this album and it will have a more harder, grungier MOP feel than a kind of commercial pop rock feel that Weathered sometimes had.

Bridge of Clay 01-03-2003 05:43 PM

I wonder if they will finish nothing now...coz someone said the beggining of it is: "Iīm here with an empty bottle"... donīt think thatīs true but... who knows? :P

JenRN 01-03-2003 09:21 PM

I can't wait to hear the next album, it is gonna rock for sure!:dancing:

hotforscott 01-04-2003 11:22 AM

I know, I am ready for some new Creed songs also. Something I can learn the words to and jam to. I can sing all their "to date" songs without even having the CD in so I would love to hear some new stuff that gives us more insight into the lives these guys have been living this past year. Can't wait.

hayley 01-05-2003 02:38 AM

Yup the next album is going to be the BEST yet...makes my wanna pee my pants just thinking about it :lol: JOKING;) :rolleyes: