CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If you could ask the opposite sex any question, what would it be? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=346)

allison 10-29-2002 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
<b>Then explain to me those men who prefer larger women over skinny ones? I am a large woman. I am a size 18/20. My second husband loves larger women. He told me that he likes a woman who is soft and gives him something to hold onto. He said he hates the feel of a "bag of bones" up against him. I have dated many men who prefer larger women. In fact all of the men I dated between my first and second husband prefer their women larger and they all said they hate "a bag of bones". And in some tribes in Africa a woman with a well endowed behind and hips are highly praised. In fact one tribe in particual in Africa have a ritual where the women stuff their clothes to make their behind and hips appear larger. So I feel in fact that it is not instinct to get a "fit" mate... it's all about individual preferances. My first husband married me when I was only a size 4. Due to depression, mental illnesses, bullemia, &nbsp;and binge eating I blew up to a size 18/20... he hates larger women... he left me for another woman who was a size 2. </b>

There have been studies done on this that suggest that men prefer and look for a hip to waist ratio of 0.7. This ratio does not indicate any particular dress size! Other studies have shown that the reason they prefer this ratio is b/c in general it indicates heightened fertility. You can be a size 18, or 26, or 4, and have a 0.7 hip to waist ratio. It has nothing to do with fat or thin.

As far as humans preferring healthy mates, that is just a simple fact. If their mate is healthy, they get to combine their genes (which nature drives then to pass on) with those of a healthy person's which makes their offspring more likely to be healthy and more likely to survive and hence, pass on their genes further. A plump woman with ample body fat is much more able to carry a healthy baby than a skin and bones woman, which probably explains why many men prefer a plump, soft, larger woman over a very skinny one. Women that are too skinny stop menstruating anyway, which obviously makes them unable to bear children.

Read JDM 10-29-2002 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
I tried to watch it once, but I found it kind of annoying. I didn't even get through the whole episode. My sister loved that show, though. I haven't watched sitcoms or much of anything else since Cheers. I don't have cable. The only things I watch on TV are sports and news.

Seinfeld is the only sitcom I'll watch.

GoodGodGirl23 10-29-2002 12:07 PM

Sienfield kinna way silly willy, especialy dat tall not too good looking guy, dat always gets da girls?:confused:

GoodGodGirl23 10-29-2002 12:16 PM

Alrighty then, hope my 15 year old not on today....:eek: :wtf: :wow:

GoodGodGirl23 10-29-2002 12:20 PM

I'm ok, your'e ok, we all ok...:angel: I'ts a beautiful day today in Vanc. WA:angel: :angel:

GoodGodGirl23 10-29-2002 12:22 PM

Oh, Dogstar, where's my friend Dogstar?:confused: Souldancer?:confused: Hayley?:confused: Teri?:confused: Anyone??:confused: HELLO!!!! SIANA!!!!!:confused: :confused:

allison 10-29-2002 01:10 PM

:( I guess I don't count :crying: Somehow this reminds me of high school...can I join the "in" club?? ;)

GoodGodGirl23 10-29-2002 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by allison
<b>:( I guess I don't count :crying: Somehow this reminds me of high school...can I join the "in" club?? &nbsp;;) </b>

You in too...Come on!!!;)

GoodGodGirl23 10-29-2002 01:27 PM

I just love my lil piggy avie!!!:bounce: :bounce: Ain't he cute?:P

Mulletman 10-29-2002 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by allison
There have been studies done on this that suggest that men prefer and look for a hip to waist ratio of 0.7. &nbsp;This ratio does not indicate any particular dress size! &nbsp;Other studies have shown that the reason they prefer this ratio is b/c in general it indicates heightened fertility. &nbsp;You can be a size 18, or 26, or 4, and have a 0.7 hip to waist ratio. &nbsp;It has nothing to do with fat or thin. &nbsp;

As far as humans preferring healthy mates, that is just a simple fact. &nbsp;If their mate is healthy, they get to combine their genes (which nature drives then to pass on) with those of a healthy person's which makes their offspring more likely to be healthy and more likely to survive and hence, pass on their genes further. &nbsp;A plump woman with ample body fat is much more able to carry a healthy baby than a skin and bones woman, which probably explains why many men prefer a plump, soft, larger woman over a very skinny one. &nbsp;Women that are too skinny stop menstruating anyway, which obviously makes them unable to bear children.

what the hell is 0.7 ratio?

but i have to say i would rather be with a woman with a little "meat" on her rather than a really skinny person.

GoodGodGirl23 10-29-2002 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
I just love my lil piggy avie!!!:bounce: :bounce: Ain't he cute?:P

Sry Scotty baby, not um you!!! heh!:D :angel:

hayley 10-29-2002 10:00 PM

i've been at school, GGG:(
but anywayz, i just love my scotty av...aint he cute?? there we go...how can we forget our ol scotty baby!!!;)

Dogstar 10-29-2002 10:05 PM

I am seriously lusting after your avatar, A2S! OMG...
Hey GGG, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!:D :cool:

hayley 10-29-2002 10:14 PM

lol thanx...isn't he gorgeous???:eek:

TeriB19 10-29-2002 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>what the hell is 0.7 ratio?

but i have to say i would rather be with a woman with a little "meat" on her rather than a really skinny person. </b>
Another reason you are a great guy.