CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   EROCKs Future with Creed???? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12760)

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-18-2009 03:42 PM

EROCKs Future with Creed????

Well, this awesome tour is nearing it's end. I can't begin tell you what an honor it's been to play with Creed & know that this tour is only the beginning of my journey with Creed. Lots more to come! Thank all of you who have supported me in this, you all seriously rock!!

from EROCKs twitter page, my guess he will become an official touring guitarist..will he become an official member??? we will see soon!!!!

Dark_Knight 10-18-2009 03:45 PM

Re: EROCKs Future with Creed????

I didn't get that from his Tweet...I'm sure he just means the Spring tour coming up.

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-18-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
I didn't get that from his Tweet...I'm sure he just means the Spring tour coming up.

ya but I think he might become an "official" touring guitarist, not just for the spring, we will see. something to talk about..its been slow in Creed news lol

creediscool17 10-18-2009 04:56 PM

i would like to see mark and eric make an album together, a guitar driven hard rock/metal album where they really show off their skills. i dont know if you guys have heard "daughters of mara" or whatever that band eric was in but his guitar playing in that band was pretty good... its a lot heavier/faster than alter bridge stuff its more metal.

BSC 10-19-2009 10:53 AM

Erock really needs to be an official tour member.

Of course he would fit right in on a studio album, but i'll settle for official tour member.

rebsgirl 10-19-2009 10:16 PM

Yeah...official tour member would be great as he was an integral part of this one.

Dark_Knight 10-19-2009 10:42 PM

He actually is an official touring member lol why wouldn't he be?

rebsgirl 10-19-2009 10:44 PM

lol...official as in from now on

Dark_Knight 10-19-2009 11:45 PM

Yeah..he actually sorta confirmed that in the Tweet...

"this tour is only the beginning of my journey with Creed. Lots more to come! Thank all of you who have supported me in this, you all seriously rock!!"

If official touring member you mean "band member" then that will take time but I'd love to have ERock in the band now.

rebsgirl 10-20-2009 06:10 PM

:wiggle:

Bthuff80 10-21-2009 05:55 PM

If hes on the album, and he is touring with the band, why isnt he an actual official member of the band??

Dark_Knight 10-21-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bthuff80
If hes on the album, and he is touring with the band, why isnt he an actual official member of the band??

Eric confirmed he's not on the album... (except for Overcome acoustic) & they couldn't really make him official this soon because they just reunited lol I think if it's going to happen it'll be sometime during the writing of the next album.

Samsara 10-22-2009 05:24 PM

I think Eric is a great fit with them from what I saw live online. I loved the first Submersed album. His playing was great and he offers a lot songwriting-wise.

Additionally, I hope he contributes to further CREED records because given that Alter Bridge is going to continue, I'd like a little different musical vibe from Creed to Alter Bridge. There is already because of Myles in AB, but it would depart a little more (which is good, to separate the bands' sounds) if Eric was involved in writing for CREED.

Anyway, glad to hear he is continuing with CREED indefinitely.