CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   no sexul oriented behavior my ass! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11459)

*no_fear* 12-24-2006 03:00 PM

no sexul oriented behavior my ass!

:flasher: :sex: :godown: ya what do you call that in the term and conditions it says the things not to post about. but why would they have these smilies in there forum? um lost.

-Devin

RMadd 12-31-2006 11:14 AM

Re: no sexul oriented behavior my ass!

i think steve is referring to disparaging remarks made based on a person's sexual orientation (gay, straight, etc.), and not little smilies going at it all hot and heavy-like.

HeavensOnFire 12-31-2006 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i think steve is referring to disparaging remarks made based on a person's sexual orientation (gay, straight, etc.), and not little smilies going at it all hot and heavy-like.

thank you for clearing that up for us ryan before i put in my :2cents:

JulieCitySlicker 12-31-2006 09:00 PM

:peoplesey

HeavensOnFire 12-31-2006 09:39 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa julie i dont feel like giving my 2 cents,

Funkylilsissy 01-22-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa julie i dont feel like giving my 2 cents,

Your always ready to add cents:drunk2: :headbang:

HeavensOnFire 01-22-2007 10:49 PM

:D smirin off time, you know this is a dry county, BUT STILL WERE HANGING ON DOWN IT, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, : da green apple smirinoffs HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ELTON JOHN CD,S i guees thats why that call the blues HAAAAAAAAAA hows does the backing vocals go thats what gets me laughing like children :syncdance Living Like Lovers HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :syncdance

Funkylilsissy 01-23-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
:D smirin off time, you know this is a dry county, BUT STILL WERE HANGING ON DOWN IT, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, : da green apple smirinoffs HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ELTON JOHN CD,S i guees thats why that call the blues HAAAAAAAAAA hows does the backing vocals go thats what gets me laughing like children :syncdance Living Like Lovers HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :syncdance

OH yes SMURFINOFF,:naughty: SMURFINOFF kicks

HeavensOnFire 01-25-2007 12:04 AM

you,ll have to send me somedown here, u know how far the countyline is, :D i could,nt drink without you i would have no shoulder to fall asleep on and know one to see here rambling :D after the vodka kicks in asking me if im up yes yes of course im right with ya are you drunk yet No No i,ll Just drink whats left and i,m up with coffea by the time your asleep...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and you dont recall all that rambling :D b/c i was relaxed not complety asleep haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lmao i never am Da SmurfingOFF :D :drunk: :hugs: :hugs: :

Funkylilsissy 02-16-2007 05:22 PM

GOOD TIMES.........GOOD TIMES:drunk2: