CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who Do You Want Producing "Full Circle"? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12275)

Dark_Knight 04-27-2009 10:24 PM

Who Do You Want Producing "Full Circle"?

Well after the exciting day I thought I'd create a new discussion, Scott said they've been in contact with several Producers for "Full Circle"...so in your opinion who do you want producing the new record? I would seriously love to see Mutt Lange take a shot at Creed but there's just so many to choose from. You can choose one from Scott's list or name any other producer out there...

Scotts list:
Brendan O’Brien, Mutt Lange, Bob Rock, Steve Lillywhite

Thoughts?

Dogstar 04-27-2009 10:27 PM

Re: Who Do You Want Producing "Full Circle"?

Rick Rubin.

eusebioCBR 04-27-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Rick Rubin.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XALTERBRIDGEX 04-27-2009 11:24 PM

Here is my take:
Creed is being forced by windup because windup still owns the creed name. notice how in the middle of alter bridge there is now a creed tour and new album that is being rushed to be put out before tour starts. I mean come on even a dumb mutherfuker can see that. Myles kennedy even said on his my space "they had to do this". for what? because windup is going sue every creed member for everything they got if they dont make the greedy record company more money! Ya maybe the guys patched shit up but deep down inside Mark is Alter Bridge. Full circle? come on that sounds like a half ass rushed title name. I smell record company all over this and ALTER BRIDGE WILL RISE AGAIN!

Dark_Knight 04-27-2009 11:25 PM

^Negative much?

XALTERBRIDGEX 04-27-2009 11:28 PM

im sayin creed needs to do this for creed not the record company! this has record company all over this! windup has been riding AB ass since creed split! i fine with creed tour but i am only going to see it because 3/4 are ALTER BRIDGE

Dark_Knight 04-27-2009 11:40 PM

Why not wait to judge after hearing from the guys and seeing how it goes?

greatwhite 04-27-2009 11:46 PM

I think any of the producers Scott mentioned would be great. I am new to the boards. I've known of this site for awhile and after today's news I though it was time to join. Its good to connect to people who share my passion for this band. I love all of the guy's stuff. Everything they do is AMAZING! I think this AB vs. Creed talk that has surfaced by a FEW people screaming at the top of their lungs is rather childish. Any true fan of the guys would no that anything these guys get there hands on, even for a second, is going to be amazing! I look forward to posting on this site as we all live this DREAM COME TRUE over the next year and hopefully into the future!

greatwhite 04-27-2009 11:50 PM

BTW, I love the title "Full Circle". I think it is kick ass and very original. It also makes me think of Rambo. (Not a bad thing I love those movies) Whenever the general is telling Stallone that he won't be okay until he comes "Full Circle." Pretty bad ass if you ask me!

Dogstar 04-28-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
Here is my take:
Creed is being forced by windup because windup still owns the creed name. notice how in the middle of alter bridge there is now a creed tour and new album that is being rushed to be put out before tour starts. I mean come on even a dumb mutherfuker can see that. Myles kennedy even said on his my space "they had to do this". for what? because windup is going sue every creed member for everything they got if they dont make the greedy record company more money! Ya maybe the guys patched shit up but deep down inside Mark is Alter Bridge. Full circle? come on that sounds like a half ass rushed title name. I smell record company all over this and ALTER BRIDGE WILL RISE AGAIN!

I do agree that this might have Wind-Up all over it. Are the guys still contractually obligated for another album? If so, that would be a reason they might have to continue with Creed, as it was an abrupt ending.

Dogstar 04-28-2009 03:05 PM

Greatwhite, welcome to the board :)

Mr. Prophet Man 04-28-2009 06:21 PM

Ross Robinson

metalchris25 04-29-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen.

nagpo 04-29-2009 07:43 PM

Im sure they could produce it themselves, these guys are pros now.

Dogstar 04-29-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Im sure they could produce it themselves, these guys are pros now.

They probably could, but it's like a writer. Almost all of them need an editor, just for another set of eyes or another perspective. Doesn't mean they have to buy everything the editor or producer says, but it helps to have a someone who's not doing the actual writing/playing step in every now and again.