CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Help & Feedback (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   politcal forum (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7565)

aussiecreeder 09-30-2004 11:22 AM

politcal forum

steve have you considered a political forum? do you trust us to behave like adults and not resort to calling liberals pinkie commies? ;) i have seen politcal and religious discussion work well at bb's (the board *advertised* below lol is a good example as long as the mods stay on top of things.)

Mulletman 09-30-2004 11:25 PM

Actually thats gonna happen. We have a stickied thread in Chat-O-Rama where we ask you guys for input. If there is an idea for a forum section or anything else that you think we need, tell us, specially now that we're in a giving/caring construction mood. Get in while the getting in hot.

aussiecreeder 10-01-2004 09:57 AM

cool thanks i will go and check that out.....

Phuquit 12-26-2004 03:28 AM

I think a political forum would be a great idea

DekWannaBFlea 12-31-2004 01:49 PM

I don't think this is such a hot idea. All this forum is going to turn into is a liberal bashing-fest. There will hardly be any dissent either so i don't see a point.

Mulletman 12-31-2004 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
I don't think this is such a hot idea. All this forum is going to turn into is a liberal bashing-fest. There will hardly be any dissent either so i don't see a point.

Whats the point of having a political discussion if no one gets thier head bashed in? Anyway, albiet there will be a load of shit flinging, it will keep the political discussions away from those that dont want to deal with it. Kinda of like the religion forum.

DekWannaBFlea 01-02-2005 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Whats the point of having a political discussion if no one gets thier head bashed in? Anyway, albiet there will be a load of shit flinging, it will keep the political discussions away from those that dont want to deal with it. Kinda of like the religion forum.

In order to have a political forum worth having their needs to be both sides represented. And i doubt their will be enough of the "left" represented.

Mulletman 01-02-2005 02:12 AM

No, a political forum is for those who want it. Most of those that agree with one being there is so they wont have to look at it during thier normal readings.

bmf 03-27-2005 07:52 AM

there are plenty of political forums out there .we dont need another one .this is where you come to get away from that crap.i hope you keep this message board politics free

Steve 03-27-2005 02:29 PM

bmf,

Actually during the election all the political talk was put in Chat-o-Rama. The reason for setting up a political forum was so that those who did not want to read those types of threads could simply avoid the political forum. I never did create it (mainly because I forgot about it). If there's still deman, I'll create it but it seems that with the election over there's not much talk anyways.

Ana4Stapp 01-01-2006 08:55 PM

Re: politcal forum

Why some threads on political banter were deleted? As for instance, where are the 'CNN' posted by trimontana and also 'Guns=Violence' posted by me, 'Do you let Religion dictate political views?' posted by anarkist , and 'How are we supposed to believe..'. posted by heavenbesideyou?
:confused:

Mulletman 01-01-2006 10:03 PM

We dont like you, sorry you had to hear it like this.

Everytime we do a system overhaul or an upgrade you run the risk of losing some threads. Sometimes they are lost within the system and just need to be found other times they are just gone for good. Thats most likely what happened here. I havent heard of any complaints from these threads so I highly doubt they were intentionally deleted.

Ana4Stapp 01-01-2006 10:10 PM

Yeah, I found in my posts all of them (because i love politcs and of course i had posted in all of those forums :D ) and they are listed on political banter, but they dont appear...