CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nye Show - Best Ever!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1116)

creedfan2334 01-01-2003 03:05 PM

i am soooooooo jealous right now. but i am glad that scott was able to rebound and have a great show. thanks to all of you who went and showed them that we still love creed even though we were all disappointed here in chicago.

TeriB19 01-01-2003 03:05 PM

AWESOME!!

Hey, was it just me or did anyone else notice that Scott seemed to be having a great deal of difficulty with his earpieces? I know in Chicago someone had mentioned he kept ripping out his earpieces, and that came to mind several times last night, he kept adjusting them, putting his hands up to his ears, putting the ear pieces in, taking them out. I just wondered if it was me. I did notice on Freedom Fighter, he wasn't singing in time with the rest of the band during several spots and it was during those times I first noticed him trying to fix the ear pieces.

Dogstar 01-01-2003 08:57 PM

Yes, Teri, I did notice that, too. In fact, during one song, I can't remember which, he was mouthing something to Mark and was even laughing a bit. Freedom Fighter did start out off, but he did recover, I thought. He skipped a word or two to catch up, I think. Another time he was talking to Brett after playing with the earpiece. I sure hope they get some better equipment for the next tour.

souldancer 01-01-2003 09:00 PM

OK...just stop that damn chit chat about what fun you had, and your view.... j/k ;) (glad it was soooo awesome - for everyone's sake!)

TeriB19 01-01-2003 09:10 PM

Did we say fun? We meant to say it was horrible. Did we say we were on the rail in front of Mark when you called? Oh, I'm sorry, we meant to say we were in section 4239865 row 10000000. Our mistake.;) We had no fun at all. Would've definitley been fun had you been there!!

Dogstar, I read on the Pit (I think) that Scott mouthed to Mark "I can't hear you", which may explain the Freedom Fighter thing. I am glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

Dogstar 01-01-2003 09:12 PM

Yeah, I wasn't sure what he said, but he was definitely having a problem with the earpiece. Thanks for the info, Teri.

hiknman 01-01-2003 10:04 PM

Six words "there is no reason to hide", because they didn't!:dancing:

JenRN 01-01-2003 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hiknman
<b>Six words "there is no reason to hide", because they didn't!:dancing: </b>

Well said my friend, WELL SAID!!!!:clap:

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-02-2003 11:52 PM

Hey guy's that was the best show ever for me. Sorry we didn't meet but maybe another time. We met Mark after the show he was cool. That is the second time we've meet him this year. We ended up staying at the Park Hyatt it was beautiful. When we got to the Holiday Inn I swear there were hookers in there. We felt uncomfortable our room was dirty too so I called around and found the Park Hyatt. When I told the guy we weren't staying he told me he had to send someone up to make sure we didn't have sex in there.. Welcome to Philly. The Park Hyatt was nice but my wallet didn't like it. The show was awesome they need to release a dvd soon so we can get our Creed fix.

Dogstar 01-03-2003 02:48 AM

Yikes, that sucks about the hotel situation, Mr. TN. Teri and I looked for you in 216 but we couldn't figure out exactly where you were. We wanted to wave to ya! That's cool about meeting Mark. Great for you. I'm so glad you had such a good time! I know we all did.

TeriB19 01-03-2003 10:37 AM

Hey Tennessee, give us some details on how ya met up with Mark. We're all interested!!

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-03-2003 11:51 AM

It wasn't as long as when we met them in Little Rock, Mark was hanging around the side of the stage ( Brett's side) with his new wife after the show. We got his autograph and told him this was the 5th show this year and that we came from Nashville just to spend New Years with them . He gave a sincere thank you to us and off he went to spend time with his new wife.

Dogstar 01-03-2003 12:25 PM

That's so awesome, Mr. TN. Mark is DA BOMB!

JenRN 01-03-2003 09:52 PM

Meeting Mark, what a cool NY gift!:D What does his wife look like?

TeriB19 01-03-2003 10:09 PM

She's very pretty. Medium height, short hair sandy blondish, really a doll. Nice to see them kissing on the stage for NYE.