CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dont Forget Stapp!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5413)

Riffmeister 01-02-2004 11:29 PM

Dont Forget Stapp!!!!!

Now i dont know if its just me but......I dont wanna forget stapp.....he is my idol.....if the guy smokes or drinks....let him. Even if hes into drugs ....let him.....you know i am really gonna miss him without tremo and flip...And i wanna say i am gonna love marks new stuff with brian but come on........it isnt CREED!!!!!!!!!!! We cant just forget him! I have a feeling theyll get into gear again....

lifelovesoul 01-02-2004 11:42 PM

:( I just feel like crying. I'm very worried about Scott. The solo stuff is exciting, but at the same time all I really want is CREED. The same ol' CREED that we all know and love, nothing different. I hope Scott is OK.

:crest: :flip: :stapp: :tremonti:

~ CREED FOREVER ~

Riffmeister 01-02-2004 11:52 PM

YEAH thank u for saying that!!!!!!!!! I want CREED!!!!!!!!!! I think we should all team up together and rally online and in real life!!!!!!!!! seriously..........if we all liked creed so much .......lets fight for em

facelessman 01-03-2004 12:09 AM

yeah, im so excited for the new band, but i just want Creed, ya know?

Sheila63 01-03-2004 12:44 AM

I want Creed back the way it was too and I hope at some point in the not too distant future, that will happen

JenRN 01-03-2004 09:49 AM

I want Creed just as much as anyone if not more. One thing I learned in 2003 is life is FULL of change and there is NOTHING we can do about it but "go with the flow"

Julbright 01-03-2004 10:39 AM

NO matter how hard I might try (not that I would anyway) but I couldn't forget Stapp! It has taken me a long time to accept that there will be new stuff from the boys minus Stapp but I can enjoy it all. Creed is unique and magical and of course I want it back. BUT I don't want it back if it is going to be forced, going through the motions, un-soulful shit. ANd I hate to say it but I think that is what we would get at this point in time if they tried. I believe they will be back in the future and they will be better than ever. The time away will do them good - this is what I am telling myself anyway!

Sheila63 01-03-2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I want Creed just as much as anyone if not more. One thing I learned in 2003 is life is FULL of change and there is NOTHING we can do about it but "go with the flow"

Very well said, Jen. I totally agree and that's a lesson I've learned in my life as well.

Julbright, like you, I will never forget Stapp and I'm really looking forward to his solo project. Although I love Mark and Flip too, it was Scott's voice, his passion and the lyrics (yes, I understand Mark wrote some of the lyrics too) that got me hooked on Creed from the start.

creedlvr 01-03-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Very well said, Jen. I totally agree and that's a lesson I've learned in my life as well.

Julbright, like you, I will never forget Stapp and I'm really looking forward to his solo project. Although I love Mark and Flip too, it was Scott's voice, his passion and the lyrics (yes, I understand Mark wrote some of the lyrics too) that got me hooked on Creed from the start.

I agree!

I will definitely never forget Scott! He is the reason I fell in love with this band. It just upsets me to think they are going their separate ways. No matter what ... it will not be the same as Creed. Nothing ever can be. That is why I can't be excited for the new band ... it is missing my favorite member. To me it seems like the more successful the new band is, the greater the chance that Creed will not reunite.

I do believe that they will get together again. Hopefully, time away will do all of them good and make them realize that it works best when they're together. That's what I'm am praying for!

e_stapp 01-03-2004 12:39 PM

When I heard people talkin' about the new band, they were happy, yes, me too. But the new band NEVER, will be Creed with other name, oh, this comentary hurts me.
I'm so sad when I think about the new band and I remember that Scott won't be there I feel I want to cry!
So i NEVER forget Stapp.
Nothing will be the same without him.
Anyway, i hope the guys will find a good singer.
Pardon me the mistakes in my words. :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-03-2004 03:53 PM

How could I forget Stapp! This man haunts my dreams and his voice penetrates my soul! I just want CREED too! I will fully support anything that they all do on their own but CREED will never be the same without all of them together! But yes, the world does nothing but change and like Jen said we just gotto go with the flow!

JenRN 01-03-2004 04:41 PM

I could never forget Stapp EVER, I look forward to ANYTHING he puts out. I relate to him in so many ways it is like we are kindrid spirits. I know that life has been rough for all the guys and everyone has had life turmoils (god do I know and feel this) but one thing I know is that Stapp is Strong and he will move on and do whatever calls to him.

Dogstar 01-03-2004 04:50 PM

Quote:

To me it seems like the more successful the new band is, the greater the chance that Creed will not reunite.

Not necessarily. A Perfect Circle has enjoyed pretty modest success, but it has not meant the end of Tool. APC came out with Mer de Noms in 2000, I think, and Tool came out with Lateralus in 2001, and now APC's back with Thirteenth Step. Maybe the guys just need a break from each other. Think about how long Creed went at it, full tilt. They may find they miss the creative process without each other and that maybe something away from the band will help rekindle their desire to work together again. Anything can happen :D. That said, I'm still looking forward to what Mark and his band do and what Scott does. Hopefully, the rest will do his voice good and maybe he can get back that smooth-as-silk touch.

creedlvr 01-03-2004 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Not necessarily. A Perfect Circle has enjoyed pretty modest success, but it has not meant the end of Tool. APC came out with Mer de Noms in 2000, I think, and Tool came out with Lateralus in 2001, and now APC's back with Thirteenth Step. Maybe the guys just need a break from each other. Think about how long Creed went at it, full tilt. They may find they miss the creative process without each other and that maybe something away from the band will help rekindle their desire to work together again. Anything can happen :D. That said, I'm still looking forward to what Mark and his band do and what Scott does. Hopefully, the rest will do his voice good and maybe he can get back that smooth-as-silk touch.

I hope so! I'm praying you're right!

musicmind226 01-03-2004 06:04 PM

Juses christ people, it a "new band" NOT creed. Stapp will not have anything to do with this, ever. So it may be years before we have a new CD, well so be it.

I am so excited about this.