CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Setlist Prediction (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12464)

kenbu 07-27-2009 09:58 PM

Setlist Prediction

Since i think it will be a 2 plus hour show the setliist will be something like this:

1. My Sacrifice-Pyro
2. Ode
3. What If-Pyro
4. New Song
5. Signs
6. Torn
7. New Song
8. Say I
9. One Last Breath
10. Faceless Man
11. New Song
12. New Song
13. My Own Prison
14. Weathered
15. New Song
16. One
17. New Song
18. Higher-Pyro

Encore:

19. Are you Ready?
20. New Song
21. With Arms Wide Open
22. Whats This Life For-Pyro
23. Bullets-Pyro

I'd open for comments or opinions on what you think.

skyguy86 07-27-2009 11:10 PM

Re: Setlist Prediction

That actually seems quite a good prediction. I really hope that they open with My Sacrifice. If they're smart (and I know they are), they will. I mean:

"Hello my friend we meet again,
It's been a while where should we begin?
Feels like forever..."

Perfect lyrics to describe the new Creed

TrulyAmazing 07-27-2009 11:16 PM

I Think So Too Captian Obvious :laugh: it really should,nt be a hard decision in all but it all depends really we the live shows get a kicking of how the set lists will change back and forth :jam: And Its Getting Closer To Kick Off Time

BSC 07-28-2009 04:37 AM

7 New songs...

I don't think they will play that many new songs, especially with no album. I think before the album is out, they'll play maybe 3 new songs, and when the album is out (mid-tour hopefully) 5-7 new songs.

Personally I wouldn't want to hear any new songs apart from the single until the album is out.. To keep the surprise... Even though after a few weeks i'll probably be going onto youtube.. :P

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-28-2009 10:40 AM

I dont think they will open with "My Sacrifice". Sure its got the lyrics that fit the reunion, but they have to go with one of the heavy hitters to open the show let us know they are back and kicking our ass! Plus Isn't VH1 going to be broadcasting the first few songs? My sacrifice wouldn't keep me interested if they opened with that on TV! I think they will play 3 or 4 new songs probably songs we will hear on the radio in the future or thier favorites on the new album.

skyguy86 07-28-2009 11:05 AM

^^^Well VH1 said they are airing 3 songs, it didnt say whether it was the first 3 or not, so who knows?

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-28-2009 11:50 AM

If I remember didnt Vh1 sponcer the weathered tour? I remember seeing the show on TV in atlanta, and I think they showed the opening song bullets?

skyguy86 07-28-2009 11:59 AM

I thought it would be longer than a 30 minute thing on VH1, but I went to record it and its only on from 9-9:30 Pacific Time. I was disappointed, I thought it would be more than just literally 3 songs.

AlterTremonti 07-29-2009 04:48 PM

Yeah VH1 did the same thing with the weathered tour, except they aired the first 5 songs... Bullets, Freedom Fighter, Signs, What If, and My Own Prison...

But back to the topic at hand... I highly doubt they will open with My Sacrifice. I'm thinking they will open the show with a heavy new song... then possibly open the encore with My Sacrifice... but we will see soon enough. :D