CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   any body from texas or el paso (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3887)

creedjoe17 07-27-2003 11:44 PM

any body from texas or el paso

locking for a friend that likes creed

jjluvscreed 03-27-2004 03:18 AM

to creedjoe17

hi, i dont live in texas, but i have an 11yr. old son that does. i was born and raised in memphis tennessee and hated it when i had to move to mississippi! i also have relatives who live there too. any time you want to talk, just ask for jjluvscreed okay! j jluvscreed illusions ; silence speaks :smokin: :o

creedlvr40 04-01-2004 02:14 AM

hell yeah!

I am from the Dallas area. seen the band 5 times.going crazy need my creed! :smokin: :mad: Rock ON!!

jjluvscreed 04-02-2004 08:14 PM

to creedjoe 17

hi!when was the last time you were in here? i wish i could get an answer from someone thats on here! i just thought i would drop a few lines to you to let you know that there is someone that wants to be your friend! although i am not from texas iam here anyway in case you want to talk to someone!!!! okay see ya! jjluvscreed silence speaks

mshoneybuns 04-03-2004 07:48 PM

I live in Arlington... :o

The Lithium 04-04-2004 05:52 AM

Yeah almost, I'm from Sweden! LOL :D

jjluvscreed 04-06-2004 12:58 AM

To Mshoneybuns

MSHONEYBUNS, ARE YOU FROM ARLINGTON , TEXAS OR TENNESSEE??? I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE. I'VE ONLY LIVED IN MISSISSIPPI FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS. IT,S OKAY BUT I,M NOT TOO CRAZY ABOUT IT ! IT,S EVEN WORSE WHEN YOUR CAR DOESN,T RUN AT ALL!!!! I ESPECIALLY MISS NOT BEING ABLE TO GO WORK AT MY PART TIME JOB ANYMORE. SO IN OTHER WORDS I DON,T GET OUT OF THE HOUSE THAT MUCH UNLESS IT,S TO GO TO THE LAUNDRYMAT TO WASH THE CLOTHES!!!! THAT,S WHY I TRY TO STAY ON HERE AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT I FEEL LIKE THERE,S NO ONE LISTENING TO ME! MY KIDS TREAT ME THE SAME WAY TOO! OH , WELL LIFE,S A B***H THEN YOU DIE!!!! THAT,S WHAT I TELL MY 13 YR. OLD WHEN HE GETS PISSED OFF AT ME AFTER I TELL HIM HE CAN,T GO SOMEWHERE OR DO WHAT HE WANTS TO DO! IT,S ALSO THE SAME THING WITH MY 7 YR. OLD TOO!!! BUT SHE ROLLS HER EYES BEFORE SHE SLAMS THE TRAILER DOOR. BOY O BOY DO I NEED A BREAKFROM THIS HOUSE!!!!!! CALGON WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED :rolleyes: YOU! THAT'S WHY , ONE OF MANY REASONS I JOINED THIS FAN CLUB !!!!

Michelara12 04-21-2004 09:49 PM

Dallas, TX

undefined

Hiya. This Creed fan lives in Dallas, TX. I've lived in Arlington, TX too :D

PaulMcCoygirl 03-01-2005 04:59 PM

hey I'm from Victoria, Texas. You know the itty bitty city than no one knows about. :D lol Glad to see other texans here!

fluttergirl 03-01-2005 06:17 PM

Fort Worth, right hurr...

Mulletman 03-01-2005 06:50 PM

Houston.

revisfoot 03-01-2005 07:34 PM

Vernon, TX (about 45 minutes west of Wichita Falls).
Small town, with an even smaller, very black heart. I go to the local college, where I am studying to get my bachelor's in music with teacher's certification.