CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Grammys can kiss my Ass (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1235)

Xterminator27 01-07-2003 06:38 PM

Grammys can kiss my Ass

Lol, any who im kinda pissed at the grammy ppl right now,,

WHy, You ask??

NELLY AND JUSTING TIMBERLAKE ARE NOMINATED 4 LIKE 6 AWARDS EACH.

CREED IS NOMINATED FOR ONE
ONE
ONE DAMN AWARD
WTF

Creed deserves all teh awards, The yget ONE for best rock/group proformance 4 my sacrifice, Nominated for ONE ONE ONE!!

Ok Creed should dominate the rock awards, but NOOOOO
Puddle of Mudd and nickleback (Who are good, BUT NOT AS GOOD AS CREED) Get ALL TEH AWARDS

Justin TIMBERLALK IS A JOKE
HE gets like 7 Nominations!!

NELLY
Gets liek 6 Numinatuions WTF

In a nutshell
I like the grammys, CREED deserves WAAAAY more than 1 nomination, They deserve like 10

Lol and if u dotn liek teh name of this thread i can change it:D

OK I JUST Got The nominee list and i say i AM PISSED,

FIRST OF ALL
POD youth of the nation best HARD rock>???? THATS NOT HARD ROCK, its a great song BUT THATS NOT HARD ROCK, Coldplay Nominated with creed, COLDPLAY ISNT ROCK IS BLUES I LISTEN TO COLDPLAY ALL TEH TIME ITS NOT ROCK.

OMG TEH NOMINEES R CRAP,
The Best CD is
Enemem
Nelly
Bruce springsteen
And soem other loser

CREED DESERVES THAT
WTF IS GOEN ON
NELLY???
ENEMEM??

DO THEY EVEN CARE THAT WETAHERED WAS THE #1 SELLING WORLD WIDE ALBUM OF TEH YEAR AND #2 BEST SELLING ABLUM OF 2002 IN THE STATES~!!?!?

HOLY CRAP THAT NEW SONG BY 3 Doors down JUST CAME OUT
WHY IS IT ON BEST ROCK BY GROUP WITH CREED????

CREED ISNT EVEN ON BEST ROCK ARTIST/BEST ALBUM/BEST GROUP/ BEST ARTIST/ BEST SINGLE/ BEST ROCK SINGLE/ BEST MUSIC VIDIO/ BEST ROCK MUSIC VIDIO/ BEST GROUP/DULE.

WTF WTF WTF, CREED SHOULD WIN ALL OF THOSE LET ALONE BE NOMINATED 4 THEM!!! WHUT THE HELL IS GOEN ON WITH THIS WORLD. I Am PISSED at teh GRAMMYS!!!!

creedfan47a 01-07-2003 06:41 PM

The name of the thread is fine!! Grammys can kiss my ass too!!

This just shows how screwed up the award industry is - I mean, come on, NELLY and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!?!?!?!?

hotforscott 01-07-2003 06:43 PM

I agree that they should get more awards. I heard Avril Lavigne is nominated for 4 or something and that when she presents some award she mispronunced David Bowies name. I just heard it on the radio today when they were announcing the grammy list was released. That's pretty sad.

i thought the show was live, but maybe it's pre-recorded.

Xterminator27 01-07-2003 06:46 PM

hah its funyn though, Avril calls herself teh Anti-Pop Princess er somethne liek that and the only awards she was nominated for Which was 5 are all, Best female pop artist, Best pop artist Best pop song, lol i find that funny. and my radio station is like we have rock, and they play a clip from niclebac, we have rap, and the yplay a clip from nelly, and we have pop, and the yplay a clip from avril.
haha Avril isnt punk, shes pop.... but of course WHAT IS punk anyways?? well the answer IS... actually its POP!

hotforscott 01-07-2003 06:50 PM

There are some puck bands, like AFI, and stuff like that, but I MUST agree, she is TOTALLY POP. I must say, I do like that new song of hers. The one after Sk8er Boi.

pixeygrl 01-07-2003 07:03 PM

re

hey thats proboly why Scott Stapp doesnt like them either, he said they wouldnt perform this year only present an award, he something about them, but:banghead: I cant remember the quote!
yeah Creed does deserve more than Justin timberlake and nelly! :wtf: I agree

hotforscott 01-07-2003 07:07 PM

gosh, i would love to know what was said.

Xterminator27 01-07-2003 07:14 PM

I upgraded my little rant cuz i found the entire list of nominations...

Bridge of Clay 01-07-2003 09:19 PM

IŽd love if Avril Lavigne kiss my ass! if you know what I mean! hehehe :P

yeah, grammy sucks... this awards are all bought by the big record companies...

Xterminator27 01-07-2003 09:47 PM

ALL AWARD SHOWS suck, EXCEPT for Billbord, which are still pritty bad cuz nelly and gay ppl win, creed still wins stuff.

JenRN 01-07-2003 10:25 PM

These award shows are a bunch of crap! Think about it, it is all decided by people who don't know anything about music, they sit behind a desk and look at record sales and what is played on the radio all the time. Well we all know what is played on the radio all the time.... CRAP! So there you go, you get crap for awards! It is the fan awards where the real difference is, and Creed got a lot of those last year!! I really don't think that Creed cares about that anyways, their large crowds at shows and army of fans says enough of how they are liked!!!!:D

franrn 01-07-2003 10:45 PM

It's all about the fans like JenRN said. NOT the radio or some greedy money maker. :P

franrn 01-07-2003 11:34 PM

It's all about the Fans like JenRN said. It's the fans

Dogstar 01-08-2003 02:54 AM

The Grammys have been a sham for decades. They have to request/pay for an application just to be considered, and then the record companies have to spend money on a campaign for sure. It's a joke. I'm sure there's payola going on with the voting, too. It's never been about talent; it's always been about money.

Xterminator27 01-08-2003 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
they sit behind a desk and look at record sales and what is played on the radio all the time.

Thatsw wrong cuz creed is played on teh radio all teh time and Weathered was #2 best selling ablum of the year..

Also anyone realize how much billbord and stuff dotn liek creed??
I mean its like on the thing of best selling albums, it shows a pic of emenem and talks about his album. whos in 1st, then they skip creed and go on to talk about nellys album thats in 3rd and they show a pic of him, They barley even mentoio weathered, after there like And in 4th was SO-and-so blalbablabla, then its. Oh and following enem was creed IN 5th Was avril lavrine and the ytalk abit that ITS GAY, CREED WHO DID BETTER THAN NELLY SHOULD HAVE MORE STUFF ABOUT EM THAN NELLY