CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott / Fairway to Heaven Pictures (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6428)

Shadow 04-24-2004 11:25 PM

Scott / Fairway to Heaven Pictures

Here are some screen caps from the Fairway to Heaven Golf Tournament. A big THANK YOU to Elaine at Passionbreedsfollowers.com for sharing these.

Click on the pictures to enlarge them. :)

Fairway to Heaven pictures

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 11:52 PM

Rachel Perry (woman interviewing Scott Stapp) is hot.

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-25-2004 12:55 AM

Apparently Scott thought so too. :D But I think that the guy that Rachel Perry was interviewing is hot. ;) :stapp:

Trees of Wisdom 04-25-2004 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Apparently Scott thought so too. :D But I think that the guy that Rachel Perry was interviewing is hot. ;) :stapp:

Scott thought so? Did he say anything? Was he staring at her boobs? :eek:

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-25-2004 01:35 AM

AWWE! Jagger's gotten so big! I can't believe how much he's grown! He is what, about 5 years old now??? He's so cute!

jbjfan 04-25-2004 01:45 AM

i know! jagger looks exactly like his dad! i cant believe he's already five. he's sooooooo cute!!!!!! :o :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-25-2004 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom

She was saying to him something like well it must be cool to hang out with Alice Cooper (I don't remember exact quotations)

and he said, and you too

He was just flirting! And I'm not sure he wasn't staring at her boobs, but, what dude doesn't stare at a hot chicks boobs, just like I would stare at a hot guys butt! ;)

Trees of Wisdom 04-25-2004 02:43 AM

Scott should ask her out. Maybe she was the woman Scott was with when he got in that fight.

hayley 04-25-2004 04:51 AM

Aww, Jagger is such a little cutie, he's going to be one sexy man when he gets older. ;) He does look just like Scott, look at the hair. Aww, so cute. And yeah I can't believe how much he has grown either, that's amazing.

Thank you SO much for those pictures.

hide 04-25-2004 08:31 AM

Quote:

Rachel Perry (woman interviewing Scott Stapp) is hot.

LOL she is a bit of a looker! :pant:

Alice has certainly looking his age, I thought Keith Richards when I saw him! :eek:

I wonder what Alice thinks of Creed's cover of I'm Eighteen? Jagger has grown alot, bigger then most 5 year olds.

Shadow 04-25-2004 10:21 AM

Quote:

Is that all you guys think about (LOL)? No he wasn't staring at her boobs, he was actually just making eye contact with her. She was interviewing him. And Rachel said something like this to him "Did you ever think that you would be golfing in this beautiful place with Alice Cooper" and Scott responded "No..and you either...so you know it's all good."

I hope everyone noticed how good Scott looked. He is definitely back to his old self again. And Jagger is 5 1/2 already.

aussiecreeder 04-25-2004 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Is that all you guys think about (LOL)? No he wasn't staring at her boobs, he was actually just making eye contact with her. She was interviewing him. And Rachel said something like this to him "Did you ever think that you would be golfing in this beautiful place with Alice Cooper" and Scott responded "No..and you either...so you know it's all good."

I hope everyone noticed how good Scott looked. He is definitely back to his old self again. And Jagger is 5 1/2 already.

yep that is all we think about, right guys? :D he is looking good although he still has a bit of work to do before he looks as good as her!

Sheila63 04-25-2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow

Robyn, you did a great job quoting him. I watched the show and that's exactly what he said. He looks better than good to me :D and Jagger is such a cutie.

Thanks so much for sharing the screen caps with us. :)

Kim V. 04-25-2004 04:15 PM

Thank you so much for posting those pictures!! He looks great - back in shape and lookin' hot! Jagger still looks just like his daddy; guess that means he's going to turn out to be a very handsome young man! He does look big for five; I have an almost 6-yr. old girl and I don't think she looks that big, but maybe Jag's just big for his age.
Ok, here's a question for ya - When they showed Jagger and he raised his hand up and they covered over his hand, please tell me he did NOT give the middle finger!!! Tell me they were just fooling around and that they covered up him making the peace sign!!! I saw that part and my mouth dropped open in shock! I was like, tell me Scott didn't just let his 5-yr. old give the middle finger on a nationally televised show! I'm pretty sure they were just foolin' by covering it up and making it LOOK like he did..... anyway, thanks for the stills... I missed the part where he was talking to Rachel Perry, because I forgot to tape it (Sat. and Sun.) and had to go out before the show was over. Does anyone know if theyr'e replaying it again?

farmgirl 04-25-2004 04:39 PM

That wasn't Jagger giving the finger...it was John Daly's kid.