CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Sully Erna slams Creed/Scott Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13309)

TheGreatDivide 10-13-2010 10:48 PM

Re: Sully Erna slams Creed/Scott Stapp

Just read because of this the tour is over

TrulyAmazing 10-13-2010 11:04 PM

Where did you read it ? we dont want false rumors to start, Till the Facts Is Acurate, Peace Be With You :hugs:....

rabidgopher04 10-14-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide

link?

Inspired 10-14-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide

I think they mean that AB will not be touring with Godsmack.

nagpo 10-14-2010 11:55 AM

Any source?

Chris98GT 10-14-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Any source?

Michael Tremonti posted about it.

Chris98GT 10-14-2010 02:52 PM

I'm just glad this rumor is finally dead. Godsmack is so beneath AB, it's not even funny.

nagpo 10-14-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
Michael Tremonti posted about it.

Ah. Well, good.

Dark_Knight 10-14-2010 07:55 PM

Michael's post:

Quote:

Alter Bridge touring with Godsmack was never a sure thing. It was an idea that management had (since they manage both bands) and they spoke to AB about it which is why Mark mentioned it in an interview.

In light of the recent events, I can tell you 100% that the tour will never happen so no worries. I also want all of you to know that the AB guys are great friends with Tony, Shannon and Robbie (along with half of Godsmack's crew) and in no way does Sully's boneheaded and offensive comments change that.

maccamer 10-16-2010 05:00 PM

Just saw Scott Stapp Acoustic in Reno. The guy is nothing but genuinely gracious to his fans. His music and attitude reflect the changes he has made in his life. I don’t think his behavior before even warranted being called what Sully uttered. Scott has always been good to the fans and gives his heart and soul for every performance. Creed and Scott Stapp is a very positive vibe and Godsmack is a mostly angry, jealous, insecure vibe. Rock on Scott and the guys from Alter Bridge / Creed. I was looking forward to seeing a Godsmack / Alter bridge show this spring, but now no longer wishes to spend my time and money on Godsmack. Will hopefully see Alter Bridge in Spokane, WA this year and Creed next year! Come to Washington/Oregon guys!! I’ll pass on Godsmack and scratch them off the list as a must see act. I agree, Creed and Scott Stapp rock and are A-class musicians, performers and artists. Scott Stapp does not have to Justify the way he lives his life…no more….but Sully on the other hand, owes Creed and Stapp an apology. Rock on Creed and Scott Stapp!

Dark_Knight 10-17-2010 03:46 AM

Sully's response:
Quote:

"And just for the record, for all of you that are hating on me about my Scott Stapp comment, why don't u ask him about why I don't like him. Maybe if he's honest he'll tell you about the story of when he turned his back and walked away from a 12 year old crippled little boy when the little boy asked for his autograph. And did it in front of me and my security director. Ask him about that and then come back and tell me how cool he is. Turned his back on him right in front of his mom. Yup. He's cool! Anyway. Didn't mean to be a party pooper. Just had to set that str8 real quick. I don't just say shit to get attention. Have a great night!"

Chris98GT 10-17-2010 04:14 AM

As much as Sully's music sucks these days, that is something I could see Stapp doing, especially back in the day.

nagpo 10-17-2010 06:31 AM

Yeah, old stapp was a real douche. It's believable enough. But you know, that was the past.

Then again, the Haiti eathquake thing...both bands raised money for it but Stapp actually went down there and handed out medicine. Erna didin't go.

INDIGOSTEVE 10-17-2010 08:10 AM

Sully is back peddling especially about all the gay suicides lately, just makes him look ignorant, but who does he hang with? Cris Angel the fake.

bilal 10-17-2010 08:17 AM

Alter Bridge opening for godsmack ... Ridiculous! (With our without what Sully said). But on a second thought, it is exactly what Alter Bridge should do... open for godsmack and destroy them!