CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Philly Pics 12/31/02 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1164)

Dogstar 01-05-2003 03:39 AM

Nope, I thought he looked awesome, A2S. We were only a few feet away and saw him up close. He looked as hot as ever!

hayley 01-05-2003 12:52 PM

You are SO lucky Dogstar.

Dogstar 01-05-2003 12:56 PM

:D I hope they come to your neck of the woods, A2S!

hayley 01-05-2003 01:00 PM

They should do because when they were here last Faceless Kiwi said that Scott said they would hopefully be coming back in 2004:D it's gonna be the best night of my life i cant WAIT:dancing:

amsottile 01-05-2003 01:39 PM

I was looking at those pictures....it looks like the usual backdrop wasnt up for that concert. Ya know the big pillars and screen unless all those pictures are from Bullets and the first half of Freedom Fighter. Cause as ya all know they dont release the backdrop till the end of Freedom Fighter. Just noticed that and wish I was there cause it sounded amazing. Rock on!

Weathered 01-05-2003 02:57 PM

yeah i noticed that too....Dogstar or Teri...know anything about that?

souldancer 01-05-2003 04:41 PM

I forgot to ask if Scott went up on the 'bridge' over Flip during Higher and sang/danced in front of the monitor - I saw that just once or twice - loved it! Oh no, I am having a middle age moment..was it WTLF...when the light showered down?! I bet it was sooooooooo awesome! Can't wait to see the 2003 schedule :D

TeriB19 01-05-2003 04:46 PM

It was a different backdrop. There were no columns, and no screens behind Flip (there was a big screen on either side of the top of the stage, but none behind the band). The backdrop this time was a large wall that looked wrinkly with the Creed crest in the middle. It was lighted differently throughout the whole show. I do think Scott went back on the bridge behind Flip but I'm having a hard time remembering when he did. And they didn't do WTLF this time, so it wasn't then.

shane 01-05-2003 08:12 PM

How did they get a camera in?

TeriB19 01-05-2003 09:42 PM

I know security at the front door patted me down but not all that closely. But once on the rail, at one point the security guards were shining their flashlights on someone a few feet behind us and I heard one say to the other "they have a camera". I still wouldn't have the stones to bring one in. I'd be too afraid of getting kicked out.

Dogstar 01-05-2003 09:44 PM

Scott helped Flip play the drums at one point, but I can't remember which song...It was during a ripping solo by Mark, though, I do remember that. I just can't remember the song...DOH!

hotforscott 01-05-2003 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>I know security at the front door patted me down but not all that closely. But once on the rail, at one point the security guards were shining their flashlights on someone a few feet behind us and I heard one say to the other "they have a camera". I still wouldn't have the stones to bring one in. I'd be too afraid of getting kicked out. </b>

I know it would be great to have pics of a show, but it's not worth missing such a powerful performance when you are kicked out for it. I would never be able to forgive myself if I was kicked out for a camera. I would drive myself crazy wondering what I missed.

Dogstar 01-05-2003 09:49 PM

Same here. I don't have the cajones to do it. Plus, I have managed to get on the rail three times, with security right in front of me. Some people have the stones, though. More power to 'em.

TeriB19 01-05-2003 10:18 PM

That's a great point, Dogstar. We have been on the rail, so even if we did bring a camera in, we'd be busted in a heartbeat. So it's not even worth the aggravation and fear. (to me, anyway)

Dogstar 01-05-2003 10:26 PM

Exactly. It looks as if some of those pics are from a few people back from the rail for sure. No way could we do it from where we have been. I wouldn't dare risk it after standing outside for 13 hours waiting for my spot on the rail,