CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone Else Having A Hard Time Listening To Creed? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4949)

lifelovesoul 11-19-2003 07:05 PM

It has been hard for me. I woke up this morning with "Is this the End", of all songs, stuck in my head. Then I get to work and have the radio on and they play WAWO which starts out, " Well I just heard the news today. Seems my life is gonna change... When I heard those words I just lost it. I'm feeling better now. I don't think it is over at all.

CREED ROCKS LIFE!!!

UnforgivenOne 11-19-2003 07:09 PM

I haven't had much of a problem at all listening to them since this started. I'm actually listening to Creed more.

Agent D 11-19-2003 07:23 PM

Actually, I immediately started playing Weathered when I read the news on here.

Kim V. 11-19-2003 07:26 PM

I have to admit, yesterday I was really bummed by all this, and tried listening to Creed, and I cried when I listened to "Is This the End?"...
Today, with the press release about them having new music, compilations, solo projects, etc. to release in 2004, I am alot more optimistic and hopeful about their future....Let's all try and stay positive.....at least we'll be having some new material from them; if they choose not to tour for awhile longer, I'll be a bit disappointed because I want to see them live SO badly, but having some new stuff from them will do.....it's better than nothing at all! PEACE......

JenRN 11-19-2003 09:44 PM

Currently listening to a concert from Pittsburgh in 98, ROCK ON CREED!!!!! :crest:

facelessman 11-20-2003 12:53 AM

i still listen to them just as much, in fact, i think i might listen to them more

The Lithium 11-20-2003 03:18 AM

It's not the same to listen to them right now....Feels kind of....New and sad in someway, almost as a goodbye.

facelessman 11-20-2003 02:17 PM

its not a goodbye! at least i hope its not

The Lithium 11-20-2003 04:12 PM

No I know it's not a goobye! As I've said a few times now; I don't think even Creed themselfs know if they will splitt up! The worst think that can happen is that Creed keep going without one of the members and replace that one! Would NEVER EVER be the same!

Scott Stapp, Mark Tremonti and Scott Phillips IS Creed, no one else could ever take one of those guys place! Then it's better that they actually break up!!

facelessman 11-20-2003 05:47 PM

i agree. i rather have Creed break up than to have one of them quit or whatever. it wouldnt be the same band without either of them

Creed_Defaultgirl 11-22-2003 12:12 AM

I also agree with that. Creed would never ever be the same if one of the guys left. There are so many great songs that have changed me so much. It's like they have written a perfect song for all the troubles we go through, and also the great times. And there are many parts of their songs that make good comebacks to "creedhaters" and just rude and mean people. One of the teachers at my school always gripes at me, (for no reason) If I would have had enough brains to think I would have repeated part of What If,
"... I know I can hold the hate inside my mind,
'Cause what consumes your thoughts controlls your life..."
I think she needs to hear that phrase, she happens to be pretty hateful. But I guess I should be nice, I don't want to stoop to her level.
:glasses: (i need sunglasses like that! Dude, those are cool!)

hayley 11-22-2003 12:39 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-crest tattoo+11-20-2003 04:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crest tattoo @ 11-20-2003 04:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Just wondering. I have not been able to listen to them since this started. I guess for fear of tearing up. I exercise to their tapes, so I guess I'll be getting into my "couch potato" position. :( [/b][/quote]
Um yeah actually to be honest, I have had trouble ever since I heard about this news this morning. It's just that I am an emotional person, so it gets me emotional. The only Creed song I have heard today is Higher on the radio, and I thought, shit this is the song that got me into Creed! And I cried for a little then I stopped and I can't tell you what kind of feeling I had, it was weird, it was like a nothingness feeling. It's just hearing their music now, the music that Creed made, as a band together, it's sad to listen to it right now. But it won't be like that forever, just maybe a couple of days because I am taking this all very hard.

JulieCitySlicker 11-23-2003 04:02 PM

I havn't played any of my Creed stuff for almost a month now :redface: I've been listening to Matchbox 20, Big Dismal, Linkin Park, and Revis a lot lately :)

mamm1234 11-23-2003 05:16 PM

I've actually been listening more the last few days, listening more carefully if that's possible.

the more I listen, the more I feel this band just has to come back.

facelessman 11-23-2003 11:39 PM

the more i listen, the more all the problems of the world disappear.