CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Christmas wish (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5288)

Sheila63 12-21-2003 08:22 PM

I'd like to second that, Julie. Hugs to everyone :hugs: :hugs: who has lost a loved one.

My wish is for all of the people I care about (including family and friends) to have a healthy 2004.

whitebird 12-21-2003 09:16 PM

There are some beautuful thoughts here. My hugs too, for everyone experiencing sadness this Christmas. Loved ones lost early in life, are especially missed at this time of year.

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-22-2003 12:12 AM

I wish that my Great Grandma will be getting better. She is having that surgery to remove blockage in her neck on dec 23. Yeah, what a day to do it on, but atleast it's getting done!

facelessman 12-22-2003 02:38 AM

i want this

Sincirr 12-22-2003 02:49 AM

How scary for your Grandma, Creed Defaultgirl! Hope it all goes well.

I'm in the lost loved ones boat too. My grandfather. The family is fallin apart without him. It's not gonna be a good Christmas at all. Very heartbreaking, and I'm not coping. So my heart goes out for those that are in the same situation.

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-22-2003 03:27 AM

Yeah, I've actually had very good luck. So far I haven't lost anyone I'm really close to. Most of the people in my family that died, I hardly knew, if at all. But my great grandparents are 83 and 87, so I'm sure it's coming before I know it. I know that I'll never be ready for it. It just kinda scares me as time passes. They are so accident prone! 2 years ago on the 4th of July, my grandma broke her hip! My heart does go out to those whose loved ones have passed on, or are sick.

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-22-2003 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman

Don't we all faceless! Don't we all! :driving:

Wylde-Tremonti 12-22-2003 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Don't we all faceless! Don't we all! :driving:

i'd rather have a new guitar that's worth the same amount of $....
like a PRS Custom Shop Left Handed single cut w/ Black Onix Bird Inlays outlined w/ 24K Gold... in Gold Top FInish and Tremonti Pickups...

Mulletman 12-22-2003 12:42 PM

I think ill get this!

JulieCitySlicker 12-22-2003 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I wish that my Great Grandma will be getting better. She is having that surgery to remove blockage in her neck on dec 23. Yeah, what a day to do it on, but atleast it's getting done!

That stinks that your Grandma has to have surgery so close to Christmas :( I hope that everything will go smoothly for her :hugs:

JenRN 12-22-2003 01:10 PM

Mullet if you get that you better come get me for a ride....SWEET!!!!!!! :D

Mulletman 12-22-2003 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Mullet if you get that you better come get me for a ride....SWEET!!!!!!! :D

yea ive looked into them, for an SUV in Texas its pretty small. i really want the Yukon DenaliEscalade 300M

JenRN 12-22-2003 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
yea ive looked into them, for an SUV in Texas its pretty small. i really want the Yukon DenaliEscalade 300M

Yes I have looked at them as well, they are AWESOME!!!!! I love Escalades! I know that they are WAY out of my league though :(

whitebird 12-22-2003 07:33 PM

OK, I'm changing my wish, or just putting it on hold.

I just worked with a little girl today who told me her Mother had a car accident, and is in the hospital. She has not yet seen her.

I was taken aside by other staff, and told that it is very serious!!!

My wish for this Christmas, is that this little girl's Mother will be able to come home to her.

JulieCitySlicker 12-22-2003 07:36 PM

Aww! That is so sad to have happen right before the holidays whitebird :(