CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Eusebio's baby ;) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12168)

Ana4Stapp 01-11-2009 11:10 AM

Eusebio's baby ;)

To my friend who now is a FATHER ...;)

Well i just heard the news today
It seems my life is going to change
I close my eyes, begin to pray
Then tears of joy stream down my face

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
With arms wide open

Well i don't know if i'm ready
To be the man i have to be
I'll take a breath, i'll take her by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
With arms wide open

If i had just one wish
Only one demand
I hope he's not like me
I hope he understands
That he can take this life
And hold it by the hand
And he can greet the world
With arms wide open
With arms wide open

Welcome to this place , Ryan

eusebioCBR 01-11-2009 12:11 PM

Re: Eusebio's baby ;)

^:cool: , thank you Ana:)

Dogstar 01-11-2009 11:38 PM

Congratulations, eusebio!

metalchris25 01-12-2009 09:54 AM

Congrats Man!!!

JulieCitySlicker 01-12-2009 01:52 PM

:) Congrats

TrulyAmazing 01-12-2009 08:37 PM

i,ll pray for ya brother they are cute when they babies wait till they grow :roll:

eusebioCBR 01-14-2009 01:58 AM

Thanks everyone:) The little guy seems to have a steady routine so things are running smoothly.

bilal 01-14-2009 03:03 PM

^ :) ...as I said before, I am glad there is at least one kid out there who will grow up with good good music around him.... awesome!...Now of course, this population of lucky-kids will eventually increase when I join the daddy-group, but eh, I have to get married first..... dang!

Many Congrats to you man!

metalchris25 01-14-2009 09:58 PM

I agree with Bilal. By the time the kid is 15 he is gonna be ridin his own bike with zepplin or somethin blarin in the wind!!!

I do not know Bio personally, but, we have had many great conversations over the years. and I know that not only is the kid gonna grow up to be a great man, but a great man is gonna grow to have an amazing son because his father led him on the right path.

eusebioCBR 01-15-2009 06:38 PM

^Thanks:cool: Chris and Bilal I'm humbled and encouraged by your good words. Ryan will know the Lord and good music.

metalchris25 01-16-2009 12:58 AM

I was glad to say such words. To know that he will grow to know God AND good music is awesome. I am reminded of when I was a kid and my uncles introduced me to steve vai and bb king, guys like that, along with Stryper, Carman, and Jars of Clay. Those bands led me to a positive message, which ultimately led me to this site, where I have met good people, and I am grateful for alll of the above.

TrulyAmazing 01-16-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I was glad to say such words. To know that he will grow to know God AND good music is awesome. I am reminded of when I was a kid and my uncles introduced me to steve vai and bb king, guys like that, along with Stryper, Carman, and Jars of Clay. Those bands led me to a positive message, which ultimately led me to this site, where I have met good people, and I am grateful for alll of the above.

:D and of course me chris :roll: but no serious its cool to meet you to and now i just found out you liked Carman im gratefull for everybody here loves ya all to my life each one of you our different but the same in your own way

Ana4Stapp 01-16-2009 10:46 PM

:cool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I agree with Bilal. By the time the kid is 15 he is gonna be ridin his own bike with zepplin or somethin blarin in the wind!!!

I do not know Bio personally, but, we have had many great conversations over the years. and I know that not only is the kid gonna grow up to be a great man, but a great man is gonna grow to have an amazing son because his father led him on the right path.

beautiful words, Chris!!!!

and Eusebio, where are the baby's pics??? We want to see him...;)

Dogstar 01-29-2009 12:51 AM

Yeah, pics already! Please? :D