CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   1st official Word from Wind-Up !!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6530)

Bridge of Clay 05-07-2004 11:06 PM

1st official Word from Wind-Up !!!

And when I say word, I say it literally!

1- Check www.wind-uprecords.com
2- Scroll down till "Coming in '04"
3- 2nd name is: "Alterbridge"

WOW! Aren't you excited now? :rolleyes:

hayley 05-07-2004 11:08 PM

Ohh, that's just totally awesome, Wind-Up are just number ONE for their news, they should win an award

TeriB19 05-07-2004 11:13 PM

Always on the cutting edge, our Wind-up. :rolleyes:

PaulMcCoygirl 05-07-2004 11:51 PM

I can't wait for their cd to come out. As soon as Wind-Up announces the date, I'll be counting down the days! :D

benkenobi 05-08-2004 12:08 AM

Wow! I only checked that a bit earlier today so I know they must have just put that up. It's a good sign. :D

RMadd 05-08-2004 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Ohh, that's just totally awesome, Wind-Up are just number ONE for their news, they should win an award

:hammerlol

RMadd 05-08-2004 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I can't wait for their cd to come out. As soon as Wind-Up announces the date, I'll be counting down the days! :D

god knows when that'll be! :rolleyes:

Higher_Desire 05-08-2004 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl

I doubt they will announce it.

It's cool they're finally doing something down there at W-U. I was beginning to think all the webmasters were dead or something.

H-D :moon:

RMadd 05-08-2004 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I was beginning to think all the webmasters were dead or something.

maybe they are, and monkeys are running the company.... and you know how, given so much time, they could type coherent sentences or every word in the dictionary or something like that, so it takes 'em a long time to get the right info to us.... give 'em a break (wow.... i just didn't pull that one out of my ass!)

hayley 05-08-2004 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
:hammerlol

Maybe a cookie or two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
give 'em a break (wow.... i just didn't pull that one out of my ass!)

I can't believe you said that. I AM ASHAMED!! Just kidding. They aren't that bad even though we do complain about them alot, but honestly, it's pretty shocking how the speed of news gets around.

Shadow 05-08-2004 07:20 AM

Quote:

They aren't that bad even though we do complain about them alot, but honestly, it's pretty shocking how the speed of news gets around.

I think if you are not active on a Creed BB, you would never know what is going on. There is only a small percentage of Creed fans (like us) that are on BB's and keep up to date with the guys.

The Lithium 05-08-2004 08:53 AM

How 'bout the logo? It's okay I think, maybe it will be changed.

Trees of Wisdom 05-08-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Maybe a cookie or two.

I can't believe you said that. I AM ASHAMED!! Just kidding. They aren't that bad even though we do complain about them alot, but honestly, it's pretty shocking how the speed of news gets around.

They must really want to release Alterbridge's album as soon as possible. They're probably Wind-Up's number one priority now.

PaulMcCoygirl 05-08-2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I doubt they will announce it.

It's cool they're finally doing something down there at W-U. I was beginning to think all the webmasters were dead or something.

H-D :moon:

Let me re-word that......as soon as Alter Bridge's website announces the release date, I'll count down the days. :rolleyes:

The Lithium 05-08-2004 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
They must really want to release Alterbridge's album as soon as possible. They're probably Wind-Up's number one priority now.

Yeah, the Creed fans have waited too long...