CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tatoos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=786)

creedchick02 12-07-2002 10:07 PM

Tatoos

Anybody have any creed tatts or any others, i am getting the creed crest on my leg in march can't wait:dancing: :crest:

hotforscott 12-07-2002 10:10 PM

i have a moon inside of a sun on my lower back. no creed ones yet.

hotforscott 12-07-2002 10:11 PM

where on your leg are you getting one. i am trying to decide another place that would look good to put my next one. i refuse to do my arms or upper back or shoulders. i don't want anything that i can't cover up or will look tacky with certain outfitts.

JenRN 12-07-2002 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
where on your leg are you getting one. i am trying to decide another place that would look good to put my next one. i refuse to do my arms or upper back or shoulders. i don't want anything that i can't cover up or will look tacky with certain outfitts.

Hey!!!! We can do that on our extra day in Orlando???;)

hotforscott 12-07-2002 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Hey!!!!  We can do that on our extra day in Orlando???;)

i know, i think that is a good idea. i want a crest, but I want it small and colorful. i just can't think of where to put it.

Dogstar 12-07-2002 11:50 PM

I want a tattoo, but I'm seriously needle-phobic. I need a time-release drug that would kick in before the needle goes in and bring me out of it when it's over. :D

I either want a Creed crest or the Alice In Chains sun from the Dirt album. I'm thinking lower leg, just about the ankle.

JenRN 12-07-2002 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
I want a tattoo, but I'm seriously needle-phobic. I need a time-release drug that would kick in before the needle goes in and bring me out of it when it's over. :D

I either want a Creed crest or the Alice In Chains sun from the Dirt album. I'm thinking lower leg, just about the ankle.

We will hold your hand!!!! Hey I am a nurse if ya pass out I will make sure you will get the care you need. (rush to Scott's house and get him to revive ya) No serioulsy, if you go we must do it to celebrate! But NO PRESSURE whatever you decide is respected by me!:D

hotforscott 12-07-2002 11:59 PM

me too. no pressure. it's not as bad as you think it is. mine was a last minute on the way home from the grocery store kinda thing, i was by myself and it wasn't that bad. i wouldn't want to explain it in writing because it may seem worse then it is, but i will explain it at creedfest. i had heard a lot of good things about the place i went to. it was very clean and safe, had been around 20 years and everyone i saw with a tatoo had went to them. we need to find a good place in orlando too.

jen, i tried to reply to your message, but your mailbox is full, i will try again in a minute.

Dogstar 12-08-2002 12:02 AM

Awww, you guys are too kind. I really want one, so I know it's just a matter of time before I do it...I'm liking that rescue scene, though, Jen. :D

souldancer 12-08-2002 01:23 AM

Quote:

Hey - you have TWO legs and ankles...put one on each! :P Yes, maybe we could all go get our tatoos together at Orlando. I want a small, discrete Siamese Fighting Fish.

Dogstar 12-08-2002 01:48 AM

LOL, Good point, SD....I'm liking this idea more and more.

hayley 12-08-2002 02:07 AM

i would LOVE that big awesome cross on scott's arm...that's amazing

Dogstar 12-08-2002 03:24 AM

Yes, that is one of the cooler tattoos out there. I think it would look really cool on the shoulderblade.

hotforscott 12-08-2002 08:47 AM

his tatoos look so good on him. :P

TeriB19 12-08-2002 09:39 AM

Quote:

LOL, Good point, SD....I'm liking this idea more and more.

Mind if I wait in the car? I'll drive you there and take you back, but I think I would pass out at the sight of the needles. Sorry, not a tatoo person myself. Fine on others, not so much for me.:(