CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Prayers Needed! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11211)

JulieCitySlicker 08-10-2006 09:05 PM

Prayers Needed!

Hi Everyone!
I need to ask of you to please pray for my Aunt and her family,and for some friends of mine as well.
I talked with my Aunt tonight and she told me that someone I knew of committed suicide yesterday. His name was Josh Beek.I didn't know him very well but I was friends with his sister and had been over to their house quite a bit before I moved to St Lopuis.

Some of my cousin's were cousins to him and the families other kids and that is how I came to know of Josh.

The thing that makes this even more sad is that back in 96 this family lost a son as well,and I was in class with him when I was in 3rd grade.So please pray!

Thanks!

Higher_Desire 08-11-2006 03:03 PM

Re: Prayers Needed!

i'm really sorry, julie. i'll be sure to keep you and his family in my prayers. :(

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 08-11-2006 07:20 PM

Thank you Colin:hugs:

bilal 08-11-2006 07:50 PM

oh...thats realy tragic......reminded me of my cousin, who also commited suicide......he was a real bother figure to me when i was a kid and he was alive...b.ut he shot em self in the head......cause he was a good painter and great innovator and creative....but his parent wont let em do that and forced em to do study otehr stuff....

i hope things get normal for that family...its a terrible loss.....

JulieCitySlicker 08-11-2006 09:26 PM

I'm sorry about your cousin,bilal:(

Dogstar 08-12-2006 04:05 AM

I'm sorry to hear all of that, Julie. Consider them on my prayer list. And bilal, :hugs: I'm sorry about your cousin.

Rocketqueen 08-24-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hi Everyone!
I need to ask of you to please pray for my Aunt and her family,and for some friends of mine as well.
I talked with my Aunt tonight and she told me that someone I knew of committed suicide yesterday. His name was Josh Beek.I didn't know him very well but I was friends with his sister and had been over to their house quite a bit before I moved to St Lopuis.

Some of my cousin's were cousins to him and the families other kids and that is how I came to know of Josh.

The thing that makes this even more sad is that back in 96 this family lost a son as well,and I was in class with him when I was in 3rd grade.So please pray!

Thanks!

Oh My Julie Girl sissy still be praying for theme all MY tweet Heartness yes :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: thanks for all your prayers since i,ve been away yes prayer is beautiful so precious is untiy ;) when everybody prays together