CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott's backup band (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12149)

FreedomFighter 12-11-2008 11:27 AM

Scott's backup band

Cool thing I recently learned...

I knew Stapp's drummer, Derek Cintron, when he played in a local band in Miami, FL back when I used to live down there.

Imagine my surprise to see him turn up on one of those 'meet the band' videos on YouTube :)

video747 01-24-2009 08:27 PM

Re: Scott's backup band

^That's pretty cool, man!

Redeemer 01-24-2009 09:52 PM

Badass :D

Lost Tiger 05-03-2009 12:53 AM

That's just groovy

TrulyAmazing 05-03-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
Badass :D

it is i agree

revisfoot 05-31-2009 05:08 PM

Scott's backup band...

...is currently unemployed.

skyguy86 05-31-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
Scott's backup band...

...is currently unemployed.

Not exactly. More like taking a break. While Creed tours and works on the new album, Scott Stapp's second solo album as well as Alter Bridge's third album are on hold, but they will be back next year. So no worries! :D

TrulyAmazing 05-31-2009 10:51 PM

One Day At At Time Sweet Jesus :laugh: :laugh: one day at a time

skyguy86 05-31-2009 11:00 PM

I'm excited about all three albums. I mean, Creed speaks for themselves. Alter Bridge is a killer group with some really powerful songs. And Scott's first album was, in all honesty, really moving. I thoroughly enjoyed it. So now instead of getting two new albums, we get three! :D

username 08-03-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyguy86
Not exactly. More like taking a break. While Creed tours and works on the new album, Scott Stapp's second solo album as well as Alter Bridge's third album are on hold, but they will be back next year. So no worries! :D

All of his band members, except the cheesy-techno guitar player, were dumped from his band listing on myspace before the Creed stuff happened. And the bass player posted on a stalker site that Stapp wasn't returning his calls. So yeah, they're not employed with him anymore.
________
Alaska medical marijuana dispensary
________
VAPORIZER MANUFACTURER

skyguy86 08-03-2009 05:21 PM

oh i was not aware of that

username 08-04-2009 01:57 PM

It will be interesting to see who he replaces them with... assuming he even does another solo album (which I suspect he won't, if Creed has any modicum of success). They were not bad - not half as bad as the Gone Blind guys, anyway.
________
Suzuki burgman history
________
HOW TO ROLL A JOINT

TrulyAmazing 08-04-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by username
All of his band members, except the cheesy-techno guitar player, were dumped from his band listing on myspace before the Creed stuff happened. And the bass player posted on a stalker site that Stapp wasn't returning his calls. So yeah, they're not employed with him anymore.

im sure with all due respects been so busy latley calls cant be returned in such in such this is creed these guys makes great music and to all masterpiecies comes with a lot crosses to bear which as always showed fully through out my own prisoner To weathered i agree with mark from the billboard interview this album should,nt be rushed and throwed together Peace Be With Ya USERNAME :roll: that must of been hard to come up with yo im so crazy :D

username 08-05-2009 01:51 AM

I'm sorry, I didn't understand that at all.
________
Honda Cb1000 Specifications
________
Zoloft Lawsuit

TrulyAmazing 08-17-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by username
I'm sorry, I didn't understand that at all.

really you just a messing wit me sure ya did be good in all :rockon: