CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Where are they now?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1678)

Redeemer 02-05-2003 02:29 PM

Where are they now??

I wonder whatever happened to bands like Goo Goo Dolls (after a short comeback, they kinda disappeared), The Calling, the BSB (of all groups!! but they just fell off the face of the earth...), Nickelback, Tantric, Fuel, and P.O.D. I'll think of more bands that disappeared later, but these are just a few. Anyone know what happened to these guys??

creedfan47a 02-05-2003 05:17 PM

Goo Goo Dolls are still around, new album out called Gutterflower.

I think BSB may have broken up.

I don't think Nickelback have "disappeared" but they're probably doing a new album. I know Fuel are.

jango 02-05-2003 05:43 PM

It's pretty sad in today's day and age when a band doesn't make an album 3 days apart from its last, such as Nickelback, many assume they've left the music scene.

Good albums should take time to make.

Goo Goo Dolls - New album on the way, single from the Treasure Planet soundtrack

Tantric - One hit wonder, say it with me... "one hit wonder"

The Calling - No hit/talent wonder...

BSB - If it were only true, the world would be a much better place.

Fuel - New album/single

POD - Inbetween albums, although I find no talent here, either.

creedfan47a 02-05-2003 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jango
It's pretty sad in today's day and age when a band doesn't make an album 3 days apart from its last, such as Nickelback, many assume they've left the music scene.

Good albums should take time to make.

Goo Goo Dolls - New album on the way, single from the Treasure Planet soundtrack

New album IS out - Gutterflower! The song from the Treasure Planet soundtrack is a solo single from John Rzeznik, not a GGD song.

Read JDM 02-05-2003 07:14 PM

I saw GGD last summer. They were headlining a show that I went to for Third Eye Blind. GGD was just atrocious. They tried real hard, honestly, but they just weren't so good.

Fuel is on the Daredevil soundtrack with probably their heaviest song in a long while, and they're working on a new album.

Wylde-Tremonti 02-05-2003 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jango
POD - Inbetween albums, although I find no talent here, either.

WTF!!!!! r u sayin u find no talent in POD!!:mad: F*cker!!....POD is one of the koolest bands EVER!....that so pisses me off u said that....

creedfan47a 02-05-2003 10:26 PM

Calm down Matty! It's just his opinion, I'm sure they are highly talented. :)

Wylde-Tremonti 02-05-2003 10:29 PM

But this is just as bad as some Creed Basher sayin that creed has no talent.....

creedfan47a 02-05-2003 10:31 PM

I know, but we don't believe them when they say that, do we?

Just chill. :D :D

Wylde-Tremonti 02-05-2003 10:32 PM

no but it still pisses us off tho!

creedfan47a 02-05-2003 10:34 PM

Yes, I'm sure it does, but let's save our energy for the real bashers huh? ;)

By the way, your av is pretty cool. Even though it makes me dizzy. :D

Wylde-Tremonti 02-05-2003 10:38 PM

haha...thanx....haha.....but im still mad.....and just to prove Jango wrong im listenin to the Fundamental Elements Of Southtown's awesome lyrics-guitars-bass-and Drums!

creedfan47a 02-05-2003 10:41 PM

Go Matty! :jam:

Weathered 02-05-2003 10:41 PM

lol matt......were talking about jango here...i think you got here after his "leaving" .......he was gone for a long time and finally came back

Wylde-Tremonti 02-05-2003 10:42 PM

um...ok....i dont get what that's gotta do w/ ne thing tho......?