CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My dog has 2 pets...... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6070)

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-13-2004 12:02 PM

My dog has 2 pets......

I have a Great Pyraneese, some of you may or may not know what that is, but it's a big, big white dog. I was going to the car one morning when it was cold, and usually he will get up and go to the gate and watch us leave, but he didn't get up. Then I noticed this little gray spot on him. It turned out that the gray spot was the little stray cat that Baine took in and it was sleeping on Baine. So he didn't get up so he wouldn't disturbe the cat. I just thought that was cute. And our neighbors dog that thinks it is my dog comes over to play with Baine all the time. It is constantly over at my house. My dad said he looked out the other night, and Baine was sleeping with the dog and the cat. He also shares his food with them both, I don't see how he is so fat! I thought I would just share this cute, yet stupid little story with you! :rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23 03-13-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I have a Great Pyraneese, some of you may or may not know what that is, but it's a big, big white dog. I was going to the car one morning when it was cold, and usually he will get up and go to the gate and watch us leave, but he didn't get up. Then I noticed this little gray spot on him. It turned out that the gray spot was the little stray cat that Baine took in and it was sleeping on Baine. So he didn't get up so he wouldn't disturbe the cat. I just thought that was cute. And our neighbors dog that thinks it is my dog comes over to play with Baine all the time. It is constantly over at my house. My dad said he looked out the other night, and Baine was sleeping with the dog and the cat. He also shares his food with them both, I don't see how he is so fat! I thought I would just share this cute, yet stupid little story with you! :rolleyes:

Awwww! How incredibly cute! :) That story was darling! Creed_Defaultgirl! Thanks for sharing! ;) :D

Sheila63 03-13-2004 02:08 PM

I'm an animal lover and I think that story is great! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

WeatheredWoman 03-13-2004 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow!! I love those dogs... a friend of mine has got a Kuvasz... that's a similar kind of dog! They're beautiful and huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!

whitebird 03-13-2004 08:18 PM

I love that story. Animals often have wonderful compassion for other creatures, and I think his sharing his food and body warmth with a little stray kitty is a beautiful story. Thank you.

Dogstar 03-13-2004 08:22 PM

Awwww, that is so sweet, Creed_Defaultgirl. Thanks for that. :)

creedsister 03-13-2004 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl

Awww This Story Puts Me In mind Of The Cartoon Were The Dog Made Freinds With The Little Black And White Kitten So Darn Cute The Kitten Would Get On Top The Dogs Back And Claw His Back To Comfoterble To Go To Sleep And The Dog Would Set In Pain To His Little Friend Got All Comfy!!!!! I Loved Ur Cute little Story Saxon :)

TeriB19 03-13-2004 11:26 PM

Too cute!!!

Higher_Desire 03-14-2004 03:18 AM

That is so cute. My dog and cat were really good friends too, although, the cat more adopted the dog since we had the cat first.

H-D :cool:

AllForTheBoys 03-14-2004 05:51 PM

Some animals have more the spirit of people, I think anyways.. that story was really sweet! :D

creedsister 03-14-2004 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllForTheBoys
Some animals have more the spirit of people, I think anyways.. that story was really sweet! :D

Thats True

Shadow 03-14-2004 08:40 PM

What a nice story. Thanks for sharing. I love dogs.

We have an Akita. She's the greatest dog and is great with the kids. She has some life - some days she sleeps until 12:00! I can not get her out of bed. She's pretty big (90 pounds), but she likes to think she is a lap dog. :D

facelessman 03-14-2004 08:55 PM

thats cool

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Wow!! I love those dogs... a friend of mine has got a Kuvasz... that's a similar kind of dog! They're beautiful and huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!

Hey! That looks a lot like Baine, except it's not muddy..........He almost doesn't look like a Pyraneese 'cause he's brown. ;) Thanks for putting that on for me! :thumbsup: :clap:

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Awww This Story Puts Me In mind Of The Cartoon Were The Dog Made Freinds With The Little Black And White Kitten So Darn Cute The Kitten Would Get On Top The Dogs Back And Claw His Back To Comfoterble To Go To Sleep And The Dog Would Set In Pain To His Little Friend Got All Comfy!!!!! I Loved Ur Cute little Story Saxon :)

I think I've seen that before. Is it on one of the Tom and Jerry episodes by chance? I know it doesn't have anything to do with those two, but isn't there a dog on there that let a kitten sleep on it? I might be thinking of something else.... :confused: