CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Unknown song? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12974)

Swirly_7 12-29-2009 01:39 AM

Unknown song?

I have this song, i'm certain its creed, but its not in the list of their songs (i checked all 58 -.-)

These are some of the lyrics (its the start)...

Hope,
is the match,
is the flame,
that lights your way.
it burns you down
trapped and wound

Could anyone tell me what its called?

nagpo 12-29-2009 02:10 AM

Re: Unknown song?

It's probably some imitation. A band trying to get noticed by knocking off Creed and using there name. I've never heard of those lyrics before. Did you happen to DL this song from some P2P server, like Limewire?

Dark_Knight 12-29-2009 02:35 AM

I'm 99.99% it's not Creed. It would've been better if you posted a clip.

rabidgopher04 12-29-2009 08:08 AM

post it somewhere so we can hear it

Swirly_7 12-30-2009 10:49 AM

well i could send via email...i don't really know any other ways...
the voice does sound ALOT like creed...

TrulyAmazing 12-30-2009 12:01 PM

Well Ya,alls To Be Hontest just in those few verses there Its Sounds More AB that it does Creed To Me Hope is the match, hope is the flame that lights your way and it burns you down trapped and wound who knows though proabley some moron spaming there stuff iwould,nt take it to heart but i must say THOSE ARE GOOD :rockon: kats

Dark_Knight 12-30-2009 03:04 PM

[email protected]

knicks5171 12-30-2009 03:18 PM

[email protected]

razzroe 12-31-2009 04:36 PM

[email protected]

Swirly_7 01-01-2010 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
Well Ya,alls To Be Hontest just in those few verses there Its Sounds More AB that it does Creed To Me Hope is the match, hope is the flame that lights your way and it burns you down trapped and wound who knows though proabley some moron spaming there stuff iwould,nt take it to heart but i must say THOSE ARE GOOD :rockon: kats

Its not spam
I sent the song to those 3 people who gave their e-mail

Dark_Knight 01-01-2010 02:40 AM

Just checked it out, it's Red Goodbye.

BSC 01-01-2010 04:45 AM

Do Red Goodbye actually expect a decent career from doing this?

If I ever went to one of their concerts, i'd be throwing bricks at them for this. How dare they try to gain success off another band like this?

knicks5171 01-01-2010 12:14 PM

Yeah its Red Goodbye. Most of the torrents that people were downloading before Full Circle leaked contained Red GoodBye's album.

TrulyAmazing 01-01-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swirly_7
Its not spam
I sent the song to those 3 people who gave their e-mail

alrighty its not creed Or AB and its unknown i still feel spam :roll: and ya got emails posted which is the best way to handle that for these purposes is in A Pm for exchanging with others it keeps everything neater in all but i,ll let it go :rockon:

Swirly_7 01-03-2010 06:07 AM

thank you :)
whats the name of it?

TrulyAmazing 01-03-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swirly_7
thank you :)
whats the name of it?

Your Welcome In All but do forgive me with all due respects The Name Of What ?

Scotty 01-03-2010 05:36 PM

EDIT: Infact I'll just youtube it

redgoodbye 01-08-2010 04:01 PM

hi guys,

first of all yes, the song is a red goodbye song, it's called nothing to come back to. listen at youtube or redgoodbye.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
Do Red Goodbye actually expect a decent career from doing this?

If I ever went to one of their concerts, i'd be throwing bricks at them for this. How dare they try to gain success off another band like this?

yeah, all that torrent nonsense was not us. that was our fans trying to gain us exposure. we're a tiny, unsigned band from long island just trying to do our thing. we were quite surprised with all the traffic we received during the months leading up to full circle's release. not that we're complaining because many of you have become fans, but just for the record we did not set up those torrents.

if you did enjoy the song, you can listen to all our music at www.redgoodbye.com.

happy new year!
alex

Chase 01-08-2010 05:52 PM

Many of us have "become fans?" That's a bit presumptuous, isn't it?

redgoodbye 01-08-2010 06:19 PM

hardly. our facebook page and website are full of posts along the lines of "i found you through the creed torrent and am now a fan".

My Sacrifice 01-08-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgoodbye
hardly. our facebook page and website are full of posts along the lines of "i found you through the creed torrent and am now a fan".

I like your music. The method of promotion was not the best, but it worked.

BSC 01-09-2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

hi guys,

first of all yes, the song is a red goodbye song, it's called nothing to come back to. listen at youtube or redgoodbye.com

yeah, all that torrent nonsense was not us. that was our fans trying to gain us exposure. we're a tiny, unsigned band from long island just trying to do our thing. we were quite surprised with all the traffic we received during the months leading up to full circle's release. not that we're complaining because many of you have become fans, but just for the record we did not set up those torrents.

if you did enjoy the song, you can listen to all our music at www.redgoodbye.com.

happy new year!
alex

I'm sorry but this doesn't make me feel any better about the situation.

I'm pleased you've got a bit more success, but it's hardly a credible way of promotion.

I'm just appalled to be honest. Do you not feel bad for this?

Imo, anyone who has become a fan of your music because of this is a fool. I don't care how great the music is, the fact that a band would try to leech off my favourite band's success puts me off completely, and I won't listen to your music, until you guys and your fanbase (or whoever started this) apologise.

I do wish you guys luck with your careers, but that's a pathetic way to get promotion.

P.S Also why do you then come over here and promote your song? This torrent thing is bad enough, but then you come over to the community and promote. Screw you.

redgoodbye 01-09-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
I'm sorry but this doesn't make me feel any better about the situation.

I'm pleased you've got a bit more success, but it's hardly a credible way of promotion.

I'm just appalled to be honest. Do you not feel bad for this?

Imo, anyone who has become a fan of your music because of this is a fool. I don't care how great the music is, the fact that a band would try to leech off my favourite band's success puts me off completely, and I won't listen to your music, until you guys and your fanbase (or whoever started this) apologise.

I do wish you guys luck with your careers, but that's a pathetic way to get promotion.

P.S Also why do you then come over here and promote your song? This torrent thing is bad enough, but then you come over to the community and promote. Screw you.

lol what do you want me to say, i'm sorry that the album you were trying to illegally pirate was not the one you thought it would be? quit crying, seriously. i'm not trying to make you feel better about the situation because i actually don't care how you feel. i'm not here to spam your board with red goodbye plugs, i'm simply here to take credit for a song that is ours in a thread about same.

nagpo 01-09-2010 11:40 AM

eh...who cares. Honestly, people have been labeling themselves for years on P2P sites as other bands to get attention. This isint the first time someones done it with creed. Redgoodbye could ask its fans to stop, but who really cares? Just buy the legit stuff. If you don't like redgoodbye then just don't listen to them.

I wonder if redgoodbye even likes creed. But then again, I couldnt care less about Redgoodbye(like most people) or the situation. Grow up people.

BSC 01-09-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

lol what do you want me to say, i'm sorry that the album you were trying to illegally pirate was not the one you thought it would be? quit crying, seriously. i'm not trying to make you feel better about the situation because i actually don't care how you feel. i'm not here to spam your board with red goodbye plugs, i'm simply here to take credit for a song that is ours in a thread about same.

Funny about that, because i've never illegally downloaded any Red Goodbye or Creed.

I just don't agree with your way of promotion, and I don't think you should be on these boards providing links to it, after all, alot of us have heard it already.

redgoodbye 01-09-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
Funny about that, because i've never illegally downloaded any Red Goodbye or Creed.

I just don't agree with your way of promotion, and I don't think you should be on these boards providing links to it, after all, alot of us have heard it already.

k thanks for the input. make sure to check us out at www.redgoodbye.com!

TrulyAmazing 01-09-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

alright darlins you guys have been causing kwite a comotion indeed :rockon: :peacelove Welcome redgoodbye PEACE BE WIT YA,s

nagpo 01-09-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Honestly, your music is just average and your singer tries to sound to much like Stapp.

My Sacrifice 01-09-2010 11:39 PM

Are you guys a Christian band like creed :)

redgoodbye 01-10-2010 02:10 AM

haha we are as christian a band as creed is.

Scotty 01-10-2010 07:56 AM

I don't see any problem with what Red Goodbye have done. They haven't stolen any fans away from Creed, or provided Creed any competition because Red Goodbye are a small-time unsigned band. They're appealing to the market and fans that might like their music which is perfectly acceptable and whoever said near the start of the thread that it was unacceptable for RG to be playing like Creed was just showing plain stupidity. We all know Scott Stapp's a better singer that Vedder, but Vedder was there first. If bands didn't sound like other bands then there would be no genre's or anything that appealed to a certain amount of fans when their favourite band was gone. For example, RG may have been trying to fill the gap left by Creed - I bet they were around before Creed reunited.

Anyway RG, you're fine by me. All unsigned bands have to get fans and this is the way to do it. I like your songs too :)

nagpo 01-10-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice
Are you guys a Christian band like creed :)

:banghead:

My Sacrifice 01-10-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
:banghead:

Lol

TrulyAmazing 01-10-2010 08:25 PM

:) :rockon:
Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice
Lol

:roll: :roll: :roll: Nothing Else Matters

Steve 01-11-2010 12:24 PM

Everyone please try to calm down... redgoodbye said numerous times they did not do the torrent renaming, it was fans doing it. As others have said already, many people do this for various different reasons.