CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed reunion-tour plan 'near completion' (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12146)

Tremontiriffs77 03-28-2009 11:57 PM

Re: Creed reunion-tour plan 'near completion'

There is absolutely no way Stapp and Wind Up would do that...Stapp doesnt own the rights to Creed, it is owned by them collectively and Mark Tremonti would never allow it..When Creed disbanded they all agreed to not call themselves creed...the Creed split was not the nastiest of affairs and I can think of many other bands who have split with more animosity and bad blood and reunited...For god sake Steven tylers wife was screwing one of his bandmates and they made up...All I can say is time heals some wounds...Maybe they have all grown up....Well See... I was wondering if Creed does reunite would they maybe ask Myles to play guitar so that mark can do more of the things he can in Alter Bridge...Myles is a tremondous guitarist and I loved his work along with Tremonti in Blackbird...What you guys think cool or no...Id like to see them do some sort of collaboration...

WeatherdPrison 03-29-2009 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
I wonder if it's a money thing. AB hasn't been as successful as Creed obviously. Don't get me wrong, I've seen them a good 15 times!
Also, Mark's brother did flat out deny this would happen a while back. I wish I could remember where. I believe it was on alterbridge.net.
However, I do still believe this is in the works. Neither party has flat out denied this is going to happen. They've spoke of other projects, but neither has denied this rumor. I do believe it is in the works-be it this summer or in 5 years, it's going to happen.

No, Michael Tremonti NEVER said a Creed reunion wouldn't happen, he only said no matter what happens, Alter Bridge is the #1 priority. So even if there is a Creed reunion, Alter Bridge will NOT die.

crest tattoo 03-29-2009 02:48 PM

Oh, but he did my friend. Now I will have to find it. Mark was the one who said, "No matter what happens, Alter Bridge is the #1 priority."

crest tattoo 03-29-2009 03:44 PM

I found what I was looking for. It was on Shinedown boards, oddly enough. There are other messages on ABband.net from Michael and Dan that are very unspecific regarding this. This is the one I read on Shinedown's board-but...it doesn't give the source and I can't find it right now. I put in a message to the writer. I'll let you know.
michael (mark's brother) posted this just a bit ago...

1) Alter Bridge are not breaking up and will get back into the studio later next year.

2) Myles Kennedy will not be singing for Led Zeppelin.

3) Mark Tremonti has not spoken to Scott Stapp in five years. I can not predict the future but until those two speak, nothing is happening. Case closed.

4) Alter Bridge is the #1 priority for Mark, Myles, Brian and Flip. Always. Forever.

Clear enough? (That wasn't what I wrote. That was the quote.)

Tremontiriffs77 03-29-2009 03:59 PM

That message on the bbs was back in Dec/Jan when the reunion rumors
first started to catch fire...Alot of time has passed and it seems that with the teaser video that was just released and pulled things are moving forward with the reunion...Creed is booking dates...It will happen...sooner or later...

crest tattoo 03-29-2009 04:09 PM

Trem, don't get me wrong, I 100 % believe Creed will get back together, and I think it will either happen this summer or not for a few years yet. They have details to work out and may have run into a few roadblocks. I was just saying that no one has denied it except for his brother. When Mark said, "No matter what happens..." I took that as Creed will be doing a reunion.
And what I keep forgetting to say is, that means we all will be meeting up again Creedfreaks!!! How awesome is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:driving: :hugs: :party2: :bigjump:

Torn Signs 03-29-2009 04:13 PM

If they do get back together, I will be amazed.

WeatherdPrison 03-29-2009 05:20 PM

AlterBridgeband.net is down.... That may mean nothing though, lol.

TrulyAmazing 03-30-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Trem, don't get me wrong, I 100 % believe Creed will get back together, and I think it will either happen this summer or not for a few years yet. They have details to work out and may have run into a few roadblocks. I was just saying that no one has denied it except for his brother. When Mark said, "No matter what happens..." I took that as Creed will be doing a reunion.
And what I keep forgetting to say is, that means we all will be meeting up again Creedfreaks!!! How awesome is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:driving: :hugs: :party2: :bigjump:

:roll: :roll: looking real foward to that thats awsome :crest: :hypno: :hypno: :banana:

TrulyAmazing 03-30-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

I found what I was looking for. It was on Shinedown boards, oddly enough. There are other messages on ABband.net from Michael and Dan that are very unspecific regarding this. This is the one I read on Shinedown's board-but...it doesn't give the source and I can't find it right now. I put in a message to the writer. I'll let you know.
michael (mark's brother) posted this just a bit ago...

1) Alter Bridge are not breaking up and will get back into the studio later next year.

2) Myles Kennedy will not be singing for Led Zeppelin.

3) Mark Tremonti has not spoken to Scott Stapp in five years. I can not predict the future but until those two speak, nothing is happening. Case closed.

4) Alter Bridge is the #1 priority for Mark, Myles, Brian and Flip. Always. Forever.

Clear enough? (That wasn't what I wrote. That was the quote.)

Why That Was A Neat Post It Was Clear Enough You Rounded It Overall About Right Lovely Post Crest

Dogstar 03-30-2009 04:48 PM

I wish they'd say something either way.

Torn Signs 03-30-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Time 'll tell.

BeamMeUpScottie 03-31-2009 03:47 AM

Quote:

Awesome does not even begin to describe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:syncdance :smileyban :dancing: :cheers: :thewave: :balloons:

TrulyAmazing 03-31-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

im sure we will hear something soon Dog hang in there

Dogstar 03-31-2009 04:59 PM

Hehe, I know, sis. I'm just impatient.