CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   deep question about mark and the guys (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11210)

metalanus 08-10-2006 06:23 PM

deep question about mark and the guys

I work at chilis and I know that mark worked at chilis in tallahssee when he went to FSU, there is an early band picture in which he had a chilis workshirt on) and I was just wondering what he did at chilis (cook, dishwasher, server, busser, host)

also were any other members employees at chilis and if so what did they do.

this question may not mean anything to anyone but it nmeans alot to me. im at work thinkingh how cool it would have been to work with mark and the gang.

bilal 08-10-2006 07:03 PM

Re: deep question about mark and the guys

^ hey...thats good...i wonder if you can upload that pic somehow?

anyways, i heard band's interview where Mark said that he have had only 2 jobs before he got in to label with Creed, and that he worked at chilis for many years of his collage and lastely at some guitar shop for only few months, so his major employment has been at the chicken restaurant, i guess i heard that interview in some Radio show, its video was uploaded somewhere. Rest of the members also talked about theri previous jobs, Myles a guitar tutor, Bryan said he worked in a Mall at a shop selling razors, blades e.tc., Brian said he worked cleaning shrimps, not sure, but not at the same place.

metalanus 08-10-2006 11:44 PM

im not sure where I can find the photo . I saw it on the creed riders on the edge documentary video. it was in the early stages of creed and a local photographer took a picture of them on some railroad tracks. apparently mark had just gotten off of work.

I think it may actually be the first band picture of creed ever taken for a publication which was a local publication.

bilal 08-11-2006 08:00 AM

ok.....

i.just.went.back.and.listened.the.show.mark.said.t hat.he.worked.as.a.cook.at.that.
place.for.4.and.1/2.four.and.half.years......lot.of.tme.

Wylde-Tremonti 08-16-2006 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
ok.....

i.just.went.back.and.listened.the.show.mark.said.t hat.he.worked.as.a.cook.at.that.

Did your space bar break or something?

Higher_Desire 08-16-2006 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
ok.....

yup. he's a fellow cook! i believe he began on wait staff, but eventually got the promotion to cook which came with a pay raise. i could be mistaken though.

as for other members, they didn't work at chili's as far as i know, but there was an interview (i believe in spin magazine) that while mark did that stapp shucked oysters at a place near by. i don't think i ever heard about jobs that brian or phillips had.

H-D :pimp:

bilal 08-17-2006 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Did your space bar break or something?

yup....at that time my keyboard was full of pepsi....hehe.... latter, keys started sending characters that i saw for the first time...but all well after drying out.....