CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sex Before Marriage (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=65)

TeriB19 10-03-2002 12:07 PM

I know of many people who don't believe in marriage. For them, a lifetime commitment to each other does not have to include a "piece of paper making it legal". They'd be waiting an awfully long time to actually have sex.

souldancer 10-07-2002 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
My girls are going into the convent school as soon as I see the first sign of a breast.

Now, what if you had two boys? What would that story be? Would dear dad be advising them about how to get a chic in the sack? (j/k)

Dogstar 10-07-2002 12:00 PM

LOL, Studmuffin 101: How to Land a Chick.

TeriB19 10-08-2002 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
Now, what if you had two boys? What would that story be? Would dear dad be advising them about how to get a chic in the sack?  (j/k)

No, if I had boys they'd be locked in the basement chained to the hot water heater until they turn 18, then they'd be on their own. Boys are yucky.:P

Mulletman 10-08-2002 09:53 PM

ok i have to comment on this, i am not going to do the stereotypical guy thing and say <i>"either put out or get out!"</i> i dunno, i would say wait till marriage but then i didnt so that would be wrong of me to say. but then again i didnt just sleep with the first girl i could. i guess my decision would be hen the time is right. honestly i dunno, i feel like i am doing nothing but contradicting myself here..... what i dont get are the 15 -16 year olds that have sex. i have been with the same girl for almost 2 years. we waited for over a year before we decided on anything. i thought i knew all there was to sex. i would try to talk to my dad and i would even go to those online clinics and ask some counsler question. but when the time came, i knew nothing. i was lost and i got myself into prolly the biggest form of commitment i could. like i said we have been together for almost two years (this winter) and i love her. i would do anything to be with her and more importantly to make her happy. the day after it happened the only thing that was going through my head was did we make a mistake, are we really ready for this. after talking with her i made sure that she knew i would be here if anything happened to her. even to this day, i know that no matter how carefull we are that there is still a chance that everything will go wrong. my main fear about this is that i will ruin her life. we are stil young and we still have a whole life ahead of us. i know what my responsibility is i know that if there is an accident it willl be my job to take care of her and the child, even if it means that i will have to drop out of college and get two jobs. i dont believe in abortion and i think that adoption should be a last resort. i dunno why ive said this, i figured i would add my two cents but i ended up telling a long story...... does any of this make sense to anyone..?

i guess to answer the question, i would have to say, i dont know.

TeriB19 10-08-2002 10:08 PM

It makes sense, Mullet. You are a good hearted guy.

Lady Valkyrie 10-08-2002 10:10 PM

I don't think you are contradicting yourself at all dear. You make perfect sence to me. You realize that having sex with someone should be with someone you truely love... not to be done just for the sake of doing it. You also realize that with sex there is a deep, very deep, almost spiritual connection that is made... and one must be ready in their heart and mind to step up to having sex. With sex also comes possible consequences like pregnancy and STD's... and there is always a possibility for each in having sex. I applaud you for standing up and staing your beliefs and opinions.

Mulletman 10-08-2002 10:36 PM

well im glad somebody got it, i felt like i wasnt making any sense

Steve 10-08-2002 11:40 PM

Quote:

Now, what if you had two boys? What would that story be? Would dear dad be advising them about how to get a chic in the sack? &nbsp;(j/k)

How To Get A Chic In The Sack For Dummies
The next big seller....

Steve 10-08-2002 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
i know what my responsibility is i know that if there is an accident it willl be my job to take care of her and the child, even if it means that i will have to drop out of college and get two jobs. i dont believe in abortion and i think that adoption should be a last resort.

If more people felt like this, we'd live in a better world.

Dogstar 10-09-2002 12:29 AM

Mulletman, you are a man among men. I applaud your honesty, and yes, you make complete sense.

souldancer 10-09-2002 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
How To Get A Chic In The Sack For Dummies
The next big seller....

Wanted to clarify here, so there is NO misunderstanding...my post about this was not to condone this...but to say, why does it 'generally' appear OK and Cool for guys to have sex with girls, but BAD for girls to have sex with guys?
(OK - now where is that smilie with the foot in the mouth?)

allison 10-09-2002 01:02 PM

Quote:

why does it 'generally' appear OK and Cool for guys to have sex with girls, but BAD for girls to have sex with guys?[/i]

Yeah, a guy's a stud but a girl's a slut.

Dogstar 10-09-2002 01:36 PM

I know. I stinks. It's an age-old double standard and as men are still running our country, God knows when that one will die.

souldancer 10-09-2002 05:13 PM

I will be there campaigning for you! :)