CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alter Bridge "Nation" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13542)

Inspired 07-08-2011 06:41 PM

Alter Bridge "Nation"

Has everyone on that message board lost interest or have conversations moved to private/invisible areas, it's really dead over there.

nagpo 07-10-2011 11:39 AM

Re: Alter Bridge "Nation"

Compared to this place, ABN is pretty dang alive imo. They have more active users.

This place is on life support.

Inspired 07-10-2011 12:54 PM

Definitely, I'm just comparing it to itself in the past. I have a feeling the discussions have gone into private forums for the diehards there.

nagpo 07-11-2011 06:17 PM

Oh. Well I never went there enough to compare it to its past self.

AB is on a break right now. Probably nothing to talk about.

Myles is touring with slash, tremonti is on break/working on solo album. Flip and brian are also on break.

Pretty much the only thing to discuss is what movie brian should watch next on facebook lol.

Inspired 07-12-2011 11:18 AM

LOL.

Just kind of seems like the AB fan base isn't as fanatical anymore.

Dark_Knight 07-18-2011 02:53 AM

What nagpo said. We're definitely not private... there's just nothing going on in AB world right now. I actually feel the AB fan base has become a lot more fanatical when you look at all of the fan sites going up left & right all around the world (Twitter/Facebook etc.) + you can't forget about the incredible job everyone did with the Battle of the Fans poll... that wasn't easy & it proves just how loyal Alter Bridge fans are.

BlackHoleSun 08-02-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo

Myles is touring with slash, tremonti is on break/working on solo album. Flip and brian are also on break.

Pretty much the only thing to discuss is what movie brian should watch next on facebook lol.

thanks for the info how much longer is myles touring with slash ? anybody

FreedomFighter 08-03-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun
thanks for the info how much longer is myles touring with slash ? anybody

I dunno about the Slash tour, but AB will be back out on tour in the fall.

BlackHoleSun 08-11-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreedomFighter
I dunno about the Slash tour, but AB will be back out on tour in the fall.

Thats cool man thanks

TrulyAmazing 08-17-2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo

Well After AB finish up with their Fall Tour, I would love to see Myles front Revolver, Mark do his solo project and Flip And Brian, perhaps take an adventure in producing. And Stapp to get on a white suit and start his on and off again minstry, like he should and taketh a break from the rock industry, for a while and Listien to his old man, and i myself wish to work in arts and visual, set to sound with Mr Rob Zombie, then we could all be happy and sound like the partrige family, peace be with us,