CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Girls suck (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3961)

Leader of Men 08-04-2003 10:38 PM

Girls suck

God damn, I was with this girl all day, and she just loved toying with my I guess...

She would always sit in my lap, or hold me or something. It was so dumb, at first I thought she might like me, but then I thought it became more apparent she was just toying with me...

I was talking to my friend later (who was with her before I got there) and he said that she was showing him her boobs and pussy... which was weird, because once I got there, she barely touched him, and seemed to be all-over me... in a way...

He also said she offered him a BJ... he didn't take it, but I really have to ask her about this, because I like her, and if she really did do all this stuff I have to think about if I like her or not...

It is also kinda strange because she is my ex-girlfriend... from quite a while ago though.

Lechium 08-04-2003 10:42 PM

"how was with her before" does it mean same day, or some time ago?
That changes whole story.

facelessman 08-04-2003 10:43 PM

dont want to be mean or anything, but she sounds like a whore to me. but go and make sure all those things are true.

Leader of Men 08-04-2003 10:44 PM

Um, this all happened in the same day

Leader of Men 08-04-2003 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by facelessman
dont want to be mean or anything, but she sounds like a whore to me. but go and make sure all those things are true.

Well it's just weird because she doesn't like this one girl because we made out, and didn't want to go out. She seemed really pissed at that, and now this:confused:

facelessman 08-04-2003 10:52 PM

hmmm idk man

Wylde-Tremonti 08-04-2003 10:55 PM

i would make sure your friend isnt messin w/ u... but if he wasn't...
i'd try to get her some help...or leave her the hell alone...

facelessman 08-04-2003 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
i would make sure your friend isnt messin w/ u... but if he wasn't...
i'd try to get her some help...or leave her the hell alone...

i agree

JulieCitySlicker 08-04-2003 11:08 PM

Not all girls are like that;) You just found the wrong one:( What a slutty hoe This reminds me of that Ludicris song"You's a hoe!":D

Lechium 08-04-2003 11:21 PM

She looks slutty, but hey some slutty girls turn out to be just fine when they settle down somewhat.
Your call, bur girls are fucking evil, yes.

Leader of Men 08-04-2003 11:36 PM

Wow Lechium... you must have been through some rough shit...

I just sent her an e-mail an carefully mentioned what my friend said. So hopefully I'll hear from her soon...

JulieCitySlicker 08-04-2003 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
She looks slutty, but hey some slutty girls turn out to be just fine when they settle down somewhat.
Your call, bur girls are fucking evil, yes.

Not meaning you or any of the other guys here but I think guys in general are evil:eek: That is why I avoid em ;)

hayley 08-05-2003 12:23 AM

She sounds like a slut.

I wish I could sit on your lap....:wub: :lol: And I wouldn't just be toying with you either Eric;)

Lechium 08-05-2003 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Leader of Men
Wow Lechium... you must have been through some rough shit...

I just sent her an e-mail an carefully mentioned what my friend said.  So hopefully I'll hear from her soon...

e-mail? face to face is generally bettwe IDEA ihmo... anyhow e-mail "are you a slut who offers my friends blowjobs" should be funny lol

and yeah i've been though shit, but what doesnt kill you only makes ya stronger

hayley 08-05-2003 12:33 AM

When you are over it