CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I wonder... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10178)

guitardude1985 12-13-2005 10:22 PM

I wonder...

If alter bridge will ever pull a garage Inc? I think they should do a cover album. I think it would be the audial equivilant of a playboy bunny's orgasim during a conjacal visit at a state prison to hear them cover led zeppelin or sabbath.

Vliegs 12-13-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitardude1985
If alter bridge will ever pull a garage Inc? I think they should do a cover album. I think it would be the audial equivilant of a playboy bunny's orgasim during a conjacal visit at a state prison to hear them cover led zeppelin or sabbath.

It would be interesting to hear them do some sort of compilation like Metallica had done. I know they could find and pull off some pretty awesome and unknown covers with great ease.

evyllsummer 12-13-2005 10:58 PM

that would be COOOOOOOL...

evyllsummer 12-13-2005 10:59 PM

Rush did one last year, and Dream Theater is, ostensibly, going to release a live cd or two of them doing covers of entire albums...one of them is going to be Master Of Puppets, I believe...

Vliegs 12-13-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evyllsummer
Dream Theater is, ostensibly, going to release a live cd or two of them doing covers of entire albums...one of them is going to be Master Of Puppets, I believe...

What??? Jesus, Mary and Joseph that would rule!

evyllsummer 12-13-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vliegs
What??? Jesus, Mary and Joseph that would rule!

wow...you know, we're having a lot of religious imagery and discussion on this board tonight...I love it...it's like church, but with rock and roll, and I can sit in my underwear...

Vliegs 12-13-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

wow...you know, we're having a lot of religious imagery and discussion on this board tonight...I love it...it's like church, but with rock and roll, and I can sit in my underwear...

LOL Sorry about that....was kind of stuck in the moment....and now I'm stuck with an image of Chris sitting in his tighty whities in front of the computer..... :eek:

evyllsummer 12-13-2005 11:04 PM

Quote:

LOL Sorry about that....was kind of stuck in the moment....and now I'm stuck with an image of Chris sitting in his tighty whities in front of the computer..... :eek:

nah, boxer briefs, BABY!!!!

Vliegs 12-13-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

nah, boxer briefs, BABY!!!!

ohhhhhh....so you're wearing the same cupid printed ones like what my grandma got my brother for christmas then.

evyllsummer 12-13-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

ohhhhhh....so you're wearing the same cupid printed ones like what my grandma got my brother for christmas then.

nope, blue hibiscus...got 'em in Hawaii...

Dogstar 12-13-2005 11:12 PM

LOL!!
I'm not usually a huge fan of cover albums, but if they are done well, then it's all good. I do have Garage Inc., though :D...and also A Perfect Circle's eMotive. That is one cover album that failed IMHO, with the exception of a couple of songs.

Vliegs 12-13-2005 11:13 PM

Quote:

nope, blue hibiscus...got 'em in Hawaii...

ahhh...I forgot you were a hawaii devotee...silly me.

So do you think we've taken this thread far enough to the opposite end of the spectrum? :o