CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tremonti Meet N Greet Lansing Il (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4537)

Julbright 10-04-2003 05:44 PM

Tremonti Meet N Greet Lansing Il

OMG - just met Mark - he was so nice and so cute and so normal and it was just the greatest. He is soooo much cuter in person and he was really friendly and signed all kinds of stuff for people. His brother was there too but I will let Crest Tatoo and Collective Soul tell you all about him! Just wanted to check in and say it was great!

hotforscott 10-04-2003 06:54 PM

Totally awesome. So glad you got to meet him as well as some other Creedfeeders. I am so jealous!

Dogstar 10-04-2003 07:40 PM

Glad you had such a great time, Julbright!

njcreedite 10-04-2003 08:20 PM

Re: Tremonti Meet N Greet Lansing Il

Quote:

Originally posted by Julbright
OMG - just met Mark - he was so nice and so cute and so normal and it was just the greatest.  He is soooo much cuter in person and he was really friendly and signed all kinds of stuff for people.  His brother was there too but I will let Crest Tatoo and Collective Soul tell you all about him!   Just wanted to check in and say it was great!

He is cool isn't he. He's sooo nice to everyone.
So happy you were able to meet him.:dancing:

Blaize 10-04-2003 10:48 PM

Yes, he is very nice and a pleasure to be around.....Glad you had a good time!!!!!!:)

CollectiveSoul 10-04-2003 11:09 PM

omg it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A shit load of reporters came up and flashed their camera in me and marks faces and mark was liek "picture time" so we smiled for the rporters cameras heh and then 2 reporters came up and asked me a shit load of questions like

What brought you here?
What do u liek abotu Creeds music?
what od u think of marks playing?

I met his brother with Julbright i think it was and we both got our picture with him. NO steve though :( ok anyways I went over and picked up an acoustic and i started playing creed songs and i looked over and MARK GAVE ME A THUMBS UP! THEN! i played a Tremonti Singlecut(NOT THE SE THE REAL THING!!!!!!!!!) and then as i was leaving i said "bye mark" and he said "take care man" he is the nicest person I will ever meet.

Steve 10-04-2003 11:11 PM

Unfortunately I couldn't make it :( Hopefully next time.

tremonti.net 10-05-2003 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
What brought you here?
What do u liek abotu Creeds music?
what od u think of marks playing?

And what did you say to those?
________
CANNABIS COLLECTIVE
________
butt Cams

DangerousDan85 10-05-2003 12:29 AM

u guys are lucky

CollectiveSoul 10-05-2003 12:44 AM

the answers(let me remind u Mark was about 2 feet behind me

#1. "well I loved creed since HUman CLay and in 2002 i wanted to take up guitar becuase of Mark Tremonti so my dad buys me this cheap gutiar and for abotu 3 or 4 horus i night i woudl practicce like one measure of a Creed song and thats how i leanred guitar, through him and this has been my life goal

#2 I think creeds music is so unique and evey song they do is so uplifting and feel good music and thats waht i like to listen to and I think tis great

#3 Marksp alying is amazing he adds this metal edge to a modern rock band and makes their sound sound so unique and his style of palying if so amazing i look up to him so mch

and then thye asked who i was and stuff like that.

Dogstar 10-05-2003 01:18 AM

Wow, CS, that is soooooo cool! Good for you and way cool on the answers to the reporters' questions! Excellent job! Thanks for sharing!!

Sheila63 10-05-2003 08:02 AM

I am soooo excited for you guys, what an AWESOME Day!!!! I wish I could have been there with you but I'm so happy to hear your story Jon, thanks for sharing. It's a day all of you will never forget, I'm sure. I look forward to what Joy and Julbright have to add later.

Julbright 10-05-2003 08:43 AM

It was Joy ( Crest Tatoo) who got to meet Dan with CS - she is going to post our photos today- it was so nice - I feel a whole new obsession coming on - I have always been a Scott person but he was just so sweet and cute - he seemed so much softer or more boyish or something than the "image" - anyway - you will see how excited I was when the pictures come up

CS _ what newspaper was that???? I want to have my parents get some copies!!!!

Sheila63 10-05-2003 08:48 AM

That's so great, Julbright. Just reading all of the posts this morning has me all excited and I wasn't even there, LOL!! I'm looking forward to seeing the pics later.

SCOTTSMYMAN 10-05-2003 08:50 AM

That is sooo awesome that you guys got to meet him. I hear what you're saying Sheila. I'm getting excited too! I can't wait to see the pictures!!