CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   It is time to move on! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1143)

JenRN 01-01-2003 10:42 PM

It is time to move on!

Ok..... enough of this crap, I realize the show in Chicago was less than desirable, but let's get over it already! We the long time members of Creedfeed have better things to spend time on! I am sure Scott feels humiliated over the whole thing sooo.... get over it NOW! There is enough negativity today without adding to it over and OVER again! This is becoming a HUGE broken record!

hayley 01-01-2003 10:44 PM

I agree thanks Jen.:P ROCK ON CREED

TeriB19 01-01-2003 10:45 PM

I agree 100%. I can't take anymore of the negativity. I'm sorry for you Chicago area fans who got screwed. But I'm sick to death of hearing about it and how Creed sucks over and over. No more, please.

Triple_Six 01-01-2003 10:45 PM

How THE f*ck do you know how his egotesticle mind works. You
think he really gives a rats a** ? You better check yourself.......

http://www.druglordsgame.com/index.php?ref=110418

Weathered 01-01-2003 10:46 PM

dude ur a faggish whore

hotforscott 01-01-2003 10:47 PM

Thank you so much for starting this thread. I totally agree.

Triple_Six 01-01-2003 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Thank you so much for starting this thread. I totally agree.

Thank me later, send me a PM;)

Weathered 01-01-2003 10:49 PM

i sent you a PM feel free to PM me back

JenRN 01-01-2003 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Triple_Six
How THE f*ck do you know how his egotesticle mind works. You
think he really gives a rats a** ? You better check yourself.......

Can't you take a hint??? Go some where else where someone actaully gives a shit what you say! :mad: Because it is not here!

Siren 01-01-2003 10:55 PM

Yeah right. You know Stapp is counting the money suckers like you paid him to record regurgitated grunge music. He plays like he is soooo tortured. Well you know what, the dude is a white Ameircan so he has nothing to whine about. I bet all you other Greed fans are spoiled crackahs also crying in your beer and feeling sorry for yourselves. Tell me I'm wrong.

The truth hurts.

JenRN 01-01-2003 10:58 PM

Welcome to Nellyville Teri!:lol: :roll:

TeriB19 01-01-2003 10:59 PM

Is it getting hot in here??:P

Dogstar 01-01-2003 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Siren
Yeah right.  You know Stapp is counting the money suckers like you paid him to record regurgitated grunge music.  He plays like he is soooo tortured.  Well you know what, the dude is a white Ameircan so he has nothing to whine about.  I bet all you other Greed fans are spoiled crackahs also crying in your beer and feeling sorry for yourselves. Tell me I'm wrong.

The truth hurts.

Can I buy you a clue? You're about six clowns short of a circus. You don't know the first thing about any of us, so get off your high horse before somebody knocks you off. Don't judge if you don't know.

And your classification of Creed as regurgitated grunge doesn't really fit. They've never struck me as grunge-tinged in the least. Do you even know what grunge is?

DangerousDan85 01-01-2003 11:29 PM

Quote:

Yeah right.  You know Stapp is counting the money suckers like you paid him to record regurgitated grunge music.  He plays like he is soooo tortured.  Well you know what, the dude is a white Ameircan so he has nothing to whine about.  I bet all you other Greed fans are spoiled crackahs also crying in your beer and feeling sorry for yourselves. Tell me I'm wrong.

The truth hurts.

what's up my dogg, wher u at, I be's bling blingin it at my crib yo, I be is crusin round gangsta stile later, HOLLA BACK YA'LL

JenRN 01-01-2003 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
what's up my dogg, wher u at, I be's bling blingin it at my crib yo, I be is crusin round gangsta stile later, HOLLA BACK YA'LL

:lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Siren 01-01-2003 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Can I buy you a clue? You're about six clowns short of a circus. You don't know the first thing about any of us, so get off your high horse before somebody knocks you off. Don't judge if you don't know.

And your classification of Creed as regurgitated grunge doesn't really fit. They've never struck me as grunge-tinged in the least. Do you even know what grunge is?

Are you white? And what is your socioeconomic status?

The truth hurts.

DangerousDan85 01-01-2003 11:45 PM

I smell snausage burning!

Lisah110 01-02-2003 10:17 AM

It's time to move on? HELLO! Did you spend $125 on a show that wasn't good? I am sure if you bought a pair of $25 shoes that didn't fit right you would return them! It's not fair...we didn't even get a whole show; yet alone a whole song....I think if the tables were turned and it was you that spent all that money on a concert you would be very dissappointed. That was a Christmas present for both me and my husband...we decided that we weren't going to get anything big for X-mas since we were going to go to the show a few days later....

If you didn't go to the show you have no right to bash those of us who did for being upset. It was a sold out show 18,000 people and tickets started at $50. HE LEFT THE STAGE AFTER 3 SONGS!!! Then came back to a shortened show and not much singing.

I have seen CREED before and so has my husband and we just stood there in disbelief. Also scared there may be a riot if he cancelled the show (I'm 6 months pregnant!!) I read one of Scott's interviews and he basically said....if the show isn't up to par-they would go back and do another show. And that is what we deserve. I have been a CREED fan for years and still will be-but we should receive a refund or another show....

JenRN 01-02-2003 10:24 AM

The type of band that they are, and that they actually have character unlike a lot of other bands out there today, I am SURE you will get something back in return!!!! We all understand how upset you are BUT all this thread is about is MOVING on, enough has been said about it already! Yeah I have had a similair experience at a concert years back and never got any $$ back or another show, that is just life, I moved on!

hiknman 01-02-2003 10:43 AM

that is just life, I moved on! ---JenRN

More than life Jen its rock and roll!!!:dancing:

Bridge of Clay 01-02-2003 01:29 PM

going 6 months preagnant to a concert?

uhm... not very responsible... well, I don´t know where you watched the concert...

nobody is bashing those who attended to the Chicago concert. You have the right to be upset and ask your money back. The ones we´re mad are those who came to the board just to bash creed.

Bridge of Clay 01-02-2003 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Triple_Six
Thank me later, send me a PM;)

dude, I believe she adressed her reply to JenRN not you...

Dogstar 01-02-2003 01:40 PM

Lisa, no one is bashing people who went to the Chicago show and were upset. A lot of other people came on here saying they wouldn't be Creed fans anymore because of the experience. That is what the fans here were upset about. You have every right to be angry and disappointed. I know I would have been. But I also know that sometimes stuff like that happens. I have been to a few shows in my day that sucked after I shelled out time and money for them. Yes, it sucks big-time, but all we were saying was that real fans wouldn't turn their backs on them after one bad experience, even one as bad as Chicago. They'd at least give them a chance to make it up to them, either through a public apology, a make-up show or both.

Weathered 01-02-2003 01:48 PM

yeah id be very pissed too....but shes right you just gotta move on...its part of life....not everything is the way you want it...

Lisah110 01-02-2003 02:41 PM

Irresponsible?

Just curious as to how going to a CREED concert pregnant is irresponsible? Are parents who take their children irresponsible? It WAS past their bedtime when the show was over!

I will still enjoy CREED's music and be a fan- it was just a sad sight to see and what made it even worse was that no one heard boo from the band....just rumors of booze and/or drugs from people who were backstage or up close.

I heard at the concert Scott said "C'mon guys, pleae don't boo me." My heart broke-especially being a fan all these years....

so you can think some of us are just big cry babies and what not-I just know how awesome the last show was that we went to and how it blew us away......

how selfish of us to want that again.

hiknman 01-02-2003 02:47 PM

Its gettin a little rough in here I believe a few of you need to be declaud!:dancing:

SJack5802 01-02-2003 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85

I'm glad to know your back. Not only yourself but your gangsta style too.

scottlvr16 01-02-2003 03:48 PM

i know it is about getting over "being screwed" but i have to sy i attended the chicago show and i totally loved it they always say you can see true colors when a person is drunk and we saw the true scott being himself and not trying to put on a show he did his own thing- now people that did or did not go to the show like jen and almost everyone else said either continue on with creed and rock on or drop em it is your decsion however-GET OVER IT:dancing:

souldancer 01-02-2003 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by scottlvr16
iGET OVER IT:dancing:
Hmmm, isn't there an Eagles song that would be appropriate here?

hayley 01-02-2003 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SJack5802
I'm glad to know your back. Not only yourself but your gangsta style too.

yea i know isn't it so good to have our lil man back

Pittock 01-02-2003 07:17 PM

I sympathize with the people who went to Chicago show. But come on, everyone has had an off day now and then. When that happens we call in sick. Could Stapp do that with 18,000 people out there waiting? No. Either way, he would have been talked about or bashed. Let's forgive his mistake and remember what we are here for. This is a Creed Feed community for Creed Fans. Good or bad, we all love the band. Let's be grateful he and Creed put on a good show and ended the year positively in Philly. These guys have had a rough year. Let's forgive what happened and move on.

hayley 01-02-2003 09:14 PM

AMEN

JenRN 01-02-2003 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pittock
I sympathize with the people who went to Chicago show. But come on, everyone has had an off day now and then. When that happens we call in sick. Could Stapp do that with 18,000 people out there waiting? No. Either way, he would have been talked about or bashed. Let's forgive his mistake and remember what we are here for. This is a Creed Feed community for Creed Fans. Good or bad, we all love the band. Let's be grateful he and Creed put on a good show and ended the year positively in Philly. These guys have had a rough year. Let's forgive what happened and move on.

All right Pittock!!!! Best thing I have heard all night!:clap:

Tantraess 01-02-2003 10:26 PM

Quote:

Yeah right. You know Stapp is counting the money suckers like you paid him to record regurgitated grunge music. He plays like he is soooo tortured. Well you know what, the dude is a white Ameircan so he has nothing to whine about. I bet all you other Greed fans are spoiled crackahs also crying in your beer and feeling sorry for yourselves. Tell me I'm wrong.

The truth hurts.

:headbang: :cuss: :throwup: :moon: :finger: :headbang: :finger: :headbang: :finger: :grr:

JenRN 01-02-2003 10:28 PM

Tantress..... The Troll Siren is hopefully gone! Don't give him your effort!

franrn 01-02-2003 10:32 PM

HEEEEEYY!!! Give the guy a break. I'm sure there are things in your life or there WILL be that you wished you hadn't done. EVERYONE makes mistakes. FORGIVE and FORGET> AMEN!!!!! :) :bounce: :bounce:

JenRN 01-02-2003 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by franrn
HEEEEEYY!!! Give the guy a break. I'm sure there are things in your life or there WILL be that you wished you hadn't done. EVERYONE makes mistakes. FORGIVE and FORGET> AMEN!!!!! :) :bounce: :bounce:

I certainly hope you are talking about Scott! Right?:confused:

franrn 01-02-2003 10:44 PM

Of course!! not Siren. I was trying to reply to another thread and said it was closed BOO HOO!! I was going to blast siren then.

Tantraess 01-02-2003 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Tantress..... The Troll Siren is hopefully gone! Don't give him your effort!

Darn!!! Oh well....as long as the :moon: is gone.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-03-2003 12:06 AM

For you guy's in Chicago I'm sorry your show wasn't up to par I'd be upset too , but I would not turn my back on them. For the ones of us who saw them in Philly and saw Scott get so emotional you know he's embarassed and he's hurting too. Let's give him break. Do something positive pray for him.