CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone Else Having A Hard Time Listening To Creed? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4949)

crest tattoo 11-19-2003 11:03 AM

Just wondering. I have not been able to listen to them since this started. I guess for fear of tearing up. I exercise to their tapes, so I guess I'll be getting into my "couch potato" position. :(

creedlvr 11-19-2003 11:14 AM

I am having a hard time too. I still listened to them driving into work this morning ... but I'm usually singing and really enjoying it. Not today! I just sat quiet and was depressed!

Sheila63 11-19-2003 12:10 PM

I'm having a hard time too. Since all of this started, I haven't been able to listen to any of my Creed cds, including my live bootlegs. :(

crest tattoo 11-19-2003 12:16 PM

Took me a while after Chicago to listen to them too. I just hoped I'd have a few new ones to add to the variety:)

creedsister 11-19-2003 12:35 PM

its a,,shame,,guys dont let it get ya down,,it aint over till its over,,right,,come what may,,i never would stop,,listen to creed,,it,there,,music has always brought me peace were the is no peace,,,but 3 days ago,,,i was taking laundry out of the whash,,when,,i came acrossed and old creed,tshirt,,,and i dont know what happend,,but instead of puting it,,in the dryer,,i held it close to my check and started,,to cry,,i dont know why,,,peace,,

crest tattoo 11-19-2003 12:39 PM

Thanks for that. I know what you mean. I'm just holding back yet. Haven't let it loose, but when it happens, look out...

Blaize 11-19-2003 12:58 PM

I had a hard time after Chicago listening to them. I had a hard time this summer listening to them. However, yesterday and today, I have been playing them loud as I can because I want to drown out the past year and a half and focus on what they have given me!!

Dogstar 11-19-2003 01:32 PM

Good for you, Blaize. I"m with you. I am SO thankful for the music and the friends I have made because of Creed. I will be crushed if they are over, but I have three cool records, a growing live collection and some awesome Creed friends. I drove to Pittsburgh and back yesterday to see A Perfect Circle, and I had plenty of Creed for the ride! I listened to all the live stuff good and loud because it brought back some of my best concert memories EVER!

JenRN 11-19-2003 01:38 PM

I actually have been listening to them more, I watched a DVD with them (thank Carrie) and my tapes and Cd's. Creed has gotten me through some unbearable things in my life lately and especially this awful ordeal I am currently dealing with. They provide me with an "escape" and bring back incredible memories of concerts, CREEDFEST, and all the great friends I have made from them. I use them like a drug, they make me feel good, a "high" I am not ever going to give up EVER!!!!!!!!! :crest:

crest tattoo 11-19-2003 03:21 PM

I agree with you Jen. They do provide that high. I did just listen to them, and I found myself picking apart the words to What's This Life For and One. Maybe they'll take a bit of their own advice. But I though hard and asked Julie about this, if you're interested check out the thread I'm going to create, if you believe in prayer...

The Lithium 11-19-2003 03:36 PM

I don't have a very hard time listened to them! I've listened very much to them today, almost as a goodbye.

It is hard...But as long as Creed or Wind-Up don't say anything no one really knows. But Creed knows that we know....So they will problably tell us in some way in a few days.

mamm1234 11-19-2003 05:33 PM

Like Jen, I'm listening more.

and just thinking how could this have ever happened.

Such good people...such talent.

I wonder if they have any idea how many lives they have touched.

Wylde-Tremonti 11-19-2003 06:03 PM

i was Downloading some Live tracks that i was going to use for i "live CD" i'm gonna burn. when i saw a thread about them breaking up.....
I stopped downloading.....
since then... i've gotten over this.....there's nothing official....and until then it's kool..... but even if they do breakup.... The Official site said that Stapp and Tremonti are both doing Solo stuff....so either way...it won't be the end of my Hero.... Mark Tremonti.

Sheila63 11-19-2003 06:08 PM

It's funny, after posting in this thread earlier, I went and listened to Weathered. It made me feel sooooooo much better. It made me realize more than ever just how phenomenal (sp?) they are!!! The talent they all have is amazing and even if they aren't together, I hope we will all be able to enjoy their talents in some other way. Although I've got to say that listening to Hide today brought tears to my eyes. Creed has helped me through some hard times too and I will always be so thankful for all of their awesome music as well as the wonderful people I've met here on the board and in person who I'm grateful to call my friends. :crest: :hugs:

DangerousDan85 11-19-2003 06:21 PM

yeah i'm listening to Weathered right now