CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapps short hair (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12406)

facelessman 06-26-2009 05:15 PM

Stapps short hair

is it just me who thinks he looks silly with short hair?

facelessman 06-26-2009 05:21 PM

Re: Stapps short hair

it does look like he's been working out though.

alitea 06-26-2009 05:25 PM

Scott's body looks great. I still have to warm up to the hair though LOL. I miss the long hair. However he looks great anyway.

geletmote 06-28-2009 08:16 AM

yeh, it would be pure creed with his long hair wouldnt it

TrulyAmazing 06-29-2009 12:25 PM

We Can Just Buff That Thing Out And Look In It Ya,all And Have A Chat With The Man In The Mirror :laugh: it sticks out but yet blends well for some reason yet taking a second glance we all will just to adapted one day at a time it all looks killer in the promo shots all in black thats cool

Tremontisized 06-29-2009 12:54 PM

I like it better than his long hair. And DEFINENTLY better than when he cut his hair above his shoulders, during Weathered. That looked so dumb lol.

XALTERBRIDGEX 06-29-2009 01:07 PM

If it hasn't already been said Scott cut his hair to prove to his wife that he was a new person and not the alcoholic and drug abuser. I personally like the shave, to me it gives CREED a whole new look as well..

Tremontisized 06-29-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
If it hasn't already been said Scott cut his hair to prove to his wife that he was a new person and not the alcoholic and drug abuser. I personally like the shave, to me it gives CREED a whole new look as well..

Oh wow, that's awesome!:stappchic

XALTERBRIDGEX 06-29-2009 02:42 PM

Ya he said that in an article somewhere, maybe someone has a link? but ya i guess his marrige was on the verge of another divorce, so he shaved his head to prove he was a new person, pretty cool stuff.

My Sacrifice 06-29-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

I figured it had something to do with that. I like the new look.

eusebioCBR 06-29-2009 10:30 PM

Shaved heads save marriages? It's also a current trend:) and I don't think it suits him.

creedm1981 06-30-2009 01:04 AM

I have to say he needs desperately to grow the hair back. I understand his feelings behind what he did, but stapp looks fatter and balder these days... when he had the hair he was "rocked" out, i think he looked cool , now he looks too oddball. I hope he grows it back, some people look better bald some look better with hair... in all honesty i think the bald head has to go... i wonder why his wife would want him bald anyway... what the heck does long hair have to do with alcohal???????

XALTERBRIDGEX 06-30-2009 10:13 AM

Look people he said his long hair represents the person that is not him anymore. He has kept the locks in a bag in his drawer. It might be weird to some but Scott it is not. Do not look for him to grow his hair back, end of story!

Frankie 06-30-2009 10:32 AM

I am one of the 3 owners of PBF who got to sit down and interview Scott after the Delray show, and am actually the first one to ask him the question about his haircut. You can hear the reason in his own words...

Listen to part 2 of the Delray interview

http://www.passionbreedsfollowers.co.../archive.shtml

eusebioCBR 06-30-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Look people he said his long hair represents the person that is not him anymore. He has kept the locks in a bag in his drawer. It might be weird to some but Scott it is not. Do not look for him to grow his hair back, end of story!

"end of story!":wtf:
I still think the longer hair looks better on him.