CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   What does AB think about Sapps antics? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10120)

alterbridge9 12-06-2005 12:50 AM

What does AB think about Sapps antics?

Anyone know if those guys ever talk to him anymore or if they all hate him? I wonder if they just have to laugh at it, thanking themselves they are in a much better band with a much better singer now?

RoffeDH 12-06-2005 05:37 AM

They does not talk anymore to Stapp. I belive they're all having a lough about it... Or I hope they are, not good to just be grumpy ;)

RockGoddess 12-06-2005 09:17 AM

I don't imagine they concern themselves with Stapp much. They spent 10 years with the man. For them, this is the same Stapp shit, just a different day.

uncertaindrumer 12-06-2005 09:26 AM

Yeah seriously... To them, this is the same ol' same ol'...

Well I suppose actually it is the "same ol' same ol'" for all of us... Stapp has been doing crap for a while...

guitardude1985 12-09-2005 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alterbridge9
Anyone know if those guys ever talk to him anymore or if they all hate him? I wonder if they just have to laugh at it, thanking themselves they are in a much better band with a much better singer now?

I don't think they hate stapp, but I think by this time they kind of want to distance theirselves from stapp for now. They are in the same band, but I would not say myles is a better singer than stapp, just a different singer. Stapp was and still is a good singer it's just he can't seem to shake off this hex, also he just can't seem to stay out of trouble.

RoffeDH 12-09-2005 06:44 PM

WHAT! I don't want this to be a I-think-myles-voice-is-better-then-satpps-and-you-are-wrong-discuss .
But frankly, Myles IS a better singer, you might not think he's got att better voice or that you doesn't like how he sound or what ever you wish to call it, but he's much better technical singer. Myles have an amasing range to his voice and he can delliver emediatly when you ask for it... Don't know if stapp can... But Stapp haven't got that big of a range witch Mark have said, he had to change some songs becouse of Stapps low range, and have said it's fun to have someone with this great range and not having to pull the songs back...

But if you like Stapps voice better that's you opinion... ;)

GregS 12-09-2005 08:26 PM

You jus gotta hear Myles live.. you will soon think differently about stapp being better than myles..

guitardude1985 12-09-2005 08:53 PM

You guys got me a little wrong, I never said stapp was a "better singer" than myles, just a different singer. Myles definetly has a hell of a range as a vocalist and sorry to say many stapp diehard fans don't give him the credit he dserves. Stapp is a baratone and myles is a tenor. Perhaps I should of claryified that earlier.

guitardude1985 12-09-2005 08:55 PM

Oh, and I don't prefere either over the over. I enjoy what creed has done, and look forward for alter bridge.

geletmote 12-09-2005 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitardude1985
Oh, and I don't prefere either over the over. I enjoy what creed has done, and look forward for alter bridge.

creed is the ultimate IM not going to say "WAS" because I still believe theres sumthing there. I reckon they probably dont even fight, Stapp and AB probably get together on weekends ,, and drink beers in their tour buses..

Steve 12-09-2005 10:26 PM

Trust me, Tremo & Co. don't get together with Stapp, don't converse with Stapp, and don't care to.

evyllsummer 12-09-2005 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Trust me, Tremo & Co. don't get together with Stapp, don't converse with Stapp, and don't care to.

yeah, that...

geletmote 12-09-2005 11:23 PM

sense of humour people.

evyllsummer 12-10-2005 12:17 AM

my bad...

geletmote 12-10-2005 02:16 AM

thas cool