CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Most Interesting Thing You Did Today (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1920)

DangerousDan85 02-21-2003 03:01 PM

Most Interesting Thing You Did Today

Dan asks, what's the most interesting thing you did today?

hotforscott 02-21-2003 03:09 PM

I haven't really done anything interesting today, I picked up my paycheck, paid bills, went to the grocery store, the bank, the post office, filled my car up with gas, same old, same old. I will let you know if anything really exciting happens when I am doing laundry or cooking dinner though, LOL!

Man, I am boring. Huh?

DangerousDan85 02-21-2003 03:32 PM

Dan says, well let's see, my mom woke me up earlier than usual to take the trash out, but my dad had already done it. Then my dad and I spent an hour and half trying to figure out how to record stuff on our new tv and digital cable. Then I watched some wrestling w/ my little sister. Then I ate a bagel sandwich.

- pretty exciting :snooze:

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-21-2003 03:41 PM

The best thing I did today was go to the Chiropracter and get my neck and back cracked. Feel much better now!!
:dancing: :dancing:

hayley 02-21-2003 03:57 PM

Wow that is pretty interesting i would love to get that done. Seriously.

I only woke up a lil while ago so probably the most exiting thing i have done SO FAR was umm give my birdy some new seed and water. :rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23 02-21-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
The best thing I did today was go to the Chiropracter and get my neck and back cracked.  Feel much better now!!

:eek: Ouchys!!:eek:

hayley 02-21-2003 03:59 PM

Yeah that would hurt but i would like to get that done...it would make you feel much better afterwards.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-21-2003 04:00 PM

No it really doesn't hurt and I feel great after. I've got alot stress right now and it all goes into my neck. Believe me it works

creedgirl99 02-21-2003 04:01 PM

I haven't really done anything interesting today, but I did get my Creed dvd's in the mail!!! :D

hayley 02-21-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
No it really doesn't hurt and I feel great after. I've got alot stress right now and it all goes into my neck. Believe me it works

How much is it?

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-21-2003 04:05 PM

Some insurance actually covers it but if not it's about $75 a visit. Depends on where you go . I"ve got an extra bonus too because my doc is HOT!!!!!:D

hayley 02-21-2003 04:09 PM

maybe you can play doctors and nurses ;) j/k

HOLY CRAP 75 dollars in American money is about 150 here wow...i'll have to start saving...i'll be saving for awhile lol

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-21-2003 04:13 PM

Unfortunately we won't be playing that. We are both married to our high school sweethearts. Talk about them to each other all the time.It is pretty scarey the first time but it puts you back in alignment.It helps get rid of the headaches and every other ache. It's awesome!!:dancing: :dancing:

hayley 02-21-2003 04:30 PM

Does it happen fast?

Like i can just picture the doctor getting hold of your shoulders and yanking you back and foward till they crack :lol:

creedster 02-21-2003 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedgirl99
I haven't really done anything interesting today, but I did get my Creed dvd's in the mail!!! :D

i also got my dvd's,but i didn't have enough time to watch it.