CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Alcatraz Rcoked! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=423)

CollectiveSoul 11-05-2002 08:52 PM

Alcatraz Rcoked!

Its right in the middle of it but Creed is rocking. they are so funny!!!!! man i should have taped it. damn it. i hope someone did. this concert is great! WOO HOOO!

Unforgiven Fan 11-05-2002 09:03 PM

it was ok..... brett sang a lot of times which was weird...especially when scott went into "I created, I created...", and mark went into his lines and brett was singing "and I said ohhh".... and mark charged the solo in MOP also...Brett looks like asian samuri warrior...

Wylde-Tremonti 11-05-2002 09:08 PM

...yeah.....what's up that samuri thing.......that was wierd....but besides that is rocked:banghead: :clap:

TeriB19 11-05-2002 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
<b>it was ok..... brett sang a lot of times which was weird...especially when scott went into "I created, I created...", and mark went into his lines and brett was singing "and I said ohhh".... and mark charged the solo in MOP also...Brett looks like asian samuri warrior... </b>

Brett sang more because Scott was right in the middle of his throat problems and was having a hard time. Brett was just picking up the slack because Scott wasn't at 100%. Regardless, they DID ROCK and yes, I taped it. It's on the same tape as Opening Night Live back in January.

kerm3 11-05-2002 09:37 PM

GUESS YOU NEVER SAW THEM LIVE BEFORE THEY LOOK AND SOUNDED THE SAME THEY ROCKED!!! GOT PITCHERS TO PROVE IT FRONT ROW TWICE!!!:angel: :angel:

luvscott4ever 11-05-2002 09:37 PM

cool, you (Teri) got it taped!! I get a copy??? Right???
:) :angel:

TeriB19 11-05-2002 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kerm3
GUESS YOU NEVER SAW THEM LIVE BEFORE THEY LOOK AND SOUNDED THE SAME THEY ROCKED!!! &nbsp;GOT PITCHERS TO PROVE IT FRONT ROW TWICE!!!:angel: :angel:

As a matter of fact I have seen them twice before and am seeing them again on Sunday. I KNOW that they rock, I wouldn't be such a big fan if they didn't, I was just stating a response to the question of why Brett sang so much. They may have looked the same, but Scott was obviously straining during the higher parts of OLB and others. And I am not the only one that thinks that, see the What If thread and you'll see others talking about how Scott was straining.

TeriB19 11-05-2002 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by luvscott4ever
cool, you (Teri) got it taped!! I get a copy??? &nbsp;Right???
:) &nbsp;:angel:

Most definitely!:P

kerm3 11-05-2002 10:26 PM

YOUR RIGHT HE WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS VOICE I WASNT SAYING THAT BUT BRETT ALWAYS SINGS BACK UP AND SO DOES MARK.

TeriB19 11-05-2002 10:30 PM

So obviously they didn't sound the same.

PaulMcCoygirl 11-05-2002 11:10 PM

I taped it! :bounce:

Said Eyes 11-06-2002 01:26 AM

Brett always sings alot. Heck, sometimes he'll do the choir voice during don't stop dancing. A almost fell over laughing when he did that. Mark sings only mop these days. But Hestla sings during My Own Prison, Freedom Fighter, Hide, DSD, WAWO, Stand Here With Me, Lullaby... He just chimes in which I think is cool - he's got a mad voice.

JenRN 11-06-2002 07:58 AM

I thought they sounded great!!!! Scott really needs to be given credit, due to the fact that yeah his voice was strained esp. during the high pitch tones of OLB but he still sounded great!! How many other bands would go through that when they are "under the weather"? I think it was admirable for them to go on for their fans, it shows real character!!!! That is one of the reasons I love them sooooo much!:D

allison 11-06-2002 09:04 AM

Scott's voice was straining, poor little thing, but they still sounded great of course. Ok, did you notice that Scott's pants split up the back again???? It was hard to see but there was one single camera shot from behind the stage and I saw it. It was only about a 1 second shot. Then, did you notice that black piece of material on the stage on Mark's side? I don't know if it was a shirt or what but at the end of the show Scott picked it up and waved at the crowd with the hand that was holding it, then he held it behind his butt as he waked off the stage to cover his pants! Then, when they showed him walking off backstage he was still holding it back there, remembered, when he gave the "rock-on" sign with his other hand? I can't believe that happened to him again! I thought he looked pissed when they showed him walking off backstage. It was like he was trying not to look pissed but I could tell he was. He was probably thinking, "I CANNOT believe my pants split AGAIN!!!". Also, a button on his shirt came undone, did you notice that? Then when they came back after a commercial it was buttoned again. Man, his clothes gave him a hard time that night! Omg, I was laughing my ass off when they were in that cell. Did you hear one of them say, "stop touching me there!"? That was hilarious!

allison 11-06-2002 09:06 AM

For anyone who didn't tape it but wishes they had (repeat showings):

The show premieres Tuesday night 11/5 at 8 pm ET/PT, with repeat airings late Wednesday night (Thursday morning 11/7) at Midnight ET/PT and Thursday afternoon 11/7 at 5 pm ET/PT.