CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   ne1 know if their will be bonus tracks? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9961)

adparaiki 11-16-2005 09:19 AM

ne1 know if their will be bonus tracks?

remember their were bonus tracks on all Creed albums.

and australia demands something extra (i am pretty sure)
thats why human clay with the bonus tracks was puplished in fro australia.
and its called australian bonus cd.

IamFilthy 11-16-2005 11:28 AM

that's whats been crossing my mind,.....hopefully there will be but for some reason, I doubt it. It would be nice for Scott to do a cover song as a bonus track or a hidden song. I also hope,..aside from TGD and Creed songs,..he'll incorporate a cover song or two into his concert setlist.

Creed7352 11-16-2005 11:59 AM

i got no bonus songs on ANY of my creed cd's...unless they were imports. so to answer you, no, i don't think there will be. the only bonus track i can see him putting on there for imports is relearn love...cause it's typical windup format.

i'm getting the cd this friday from my neighbor who works for sony, so i'll let you know.

titan9 11-16-2005 01:24 PM

Yeah, agreed. If they put any bonus track, it'll probably be the radio remix version of Relearn Love.

Rocketqueen 11-16-2005 01:29 PM

yea it should be really i love the extra stuff :jam:

Steve 11-16-2005 01:45 PM

I think the original poster is referring to import CDs (to us). The labels usually include bonus tracks on albums released in other parts of the world, at least they used to. My Own Prison came with "Bound and Tied" and Human Clay had "Young Grow Old" on them in other areas of the world.

Rocketqueen 11-16-2005 02:35 PM

k

Ana4Stapp 11-16-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Yeah, agreed. If they put any bonus track, it'll probably be the radio remix version of Relearn Love.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocketqueen 11-16-2005 03:21 PM

:D just have to live with it, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

Ana4Stapp 11-16-2005 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I think the original poster is referring to import CDs (to us). The labels usually include bonus tracks on albums released in other parts of the world, at least they used to. My Own Prison came with "Bound and Tied" and Human Clay had "Young Grow Old" on them in other areas of the world.

Yeah, here I got the british version (not sure why cuz generally we have the american one) including these bonus tracks you mentioned ;) but also it didnt happen on Weathered.

titan9 11-16-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know, ain't that horrible news? :laugh: In all seriousness, I doubt he has that many other recorded songs besides those on his album, so that's why I said RL would probably be the "extra" track. It seems to make sense, as I heard that RL was originally going to be a track on the TGD.

Ana4Stapp 11-16-2005 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
I know, ain't that horrible news? :laugh: In all seriousness, I doubt he has that many other recorded songs besides those on his album, so that's why I said RL would probably be the "extra" track. It seems to make sense, as I heard that RL was originally going to be a track on the TGD.

Lol! You know I hate Relearn Love and The Great Divide with passion :D but also you re probably right, and it's what definitely worries me ... :rolleyes:

nagpo 11-16-2005 10:00 PM

i have this one song called Alone by scott stapp thats not listed on the track list. i picked it up on limewire, it could be the bonus track.

IamFilthy 11-16-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
i have this one song called Alone by scott stapp thats not listed on the track list. i picked it up on limewire, it could be the bonus track.

thats a fake,...its not Stapp

nagpo 11-16-2005 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy
thats a fake,...its not Stapp

really? who is it?