CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Disappointed with I love All Access (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12545)

Jellybeans003 08-16-2009 05:27 PM

Disappointed with I love All Access

1 Attachment(s)
I am really disappointed with how this meet and greet photo turned out. Couldn't the photographer got us out of the sunlight for this picture? I could have taken a better picture with my own camera!

I called ILAA to complain and was told to darken the picture on my computer. Hello, I paid $295 and they are telling me to correct their mistake? The other people who have their pictures up from Saratoga Springs have crappy pictures, also. 2 other people besides me called to complain.

Chris98GT 08-16-2009 05:51 PM

Re: Disappointed with I love All Access

The corporate monkey taking the photo doesn't give a shit about you, just your money. Sad but true.

colbymercury 08-16-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jellybeans003
I am really disappointed with how this meet and greet photo turned out. Couldn't the photographer got us out of the sunlight for this picture? I could have taken a better picture with my own camera!

I called ILAA to complain and was told to darken the picture on my computer. Hello, I paid $295 and they are telling me to correct their mistake? The other people who have their pictures up from Saratoga Springs have crappy pictures, also. 2 other people besides me called to complain.

Hey Jellybeans,did they sign any autographs for you or anyone?

nagpo 08-16-2009 08:04 PM

You know, some people aren't even able to go to any of their concerts. Like me! They canceled the NC shows. But holy crap you got to meet them i cant believe you're complaining.

colbymercury 08-16-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
You know, some people aren't even able to go to any of their concerts. Like me! They canceled the NC shows. But holy crap you got to meet them i cant believe you're complaining.

The complaining is about the way they are treating their fans. If you pays $300 for something you are not satisfied with, then you have every right to complain.

nagpo 08-16-2009 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colbymercury
The complaining is about the way they are treating their fans. If you pays $300 for something you are not satisfied with, then you have every right to complain.

I guess. But why the heck would you pay 300 bucks for a meet and greet photo anyways? Nevermind.

Jellybeans003 08-16-2009 08:37 PM

No, the band didn't sign anything for anyone.

I have a right to bitch about the crappy picture. I spent $300 on it. If I buy anything for that amount of money, don't I have a right to gripe? I think that I do. I had to work hard for that money. It wasn't given to me.

colbymercury 08-16-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I guess. But why the heck would you pay 300 bucks for a meet and greet photo anyways? Nevermind.

Because most fans pay the money thinking that the band will take care of them when you pay $300. Creed has failed. They think they are to good to sign an autograph, what a joke they are.

Jellybeans003 08-16-2009 08:55 PM

There are a few fans that I know that did the Saratoga Springs meet and greet that are pissed at the photo quality. I'm not the only one griping!

spyderalex14 08-16-2009 09:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I'm really sorry for this. its unacceptable to get such a low quality of picture compared to what is expected. I went ahead and tried to do as much as I can using photoshop. Its not fixed by any means but It definitely helps the glaring light in the middle. I also brightened the faces a little bit so the difference between the lighted area and the shadow isn't so extreme.

rabidgopher04 08-16-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

No, the band didn't sign anything for anyone.

I have a right to bitch about the crappy picture. I spent $300 on it. If I buy anything for that amount of money, don't I have a right to gripe? I think that I do. I had to work hard for that money. It wasn't given to me.

It was your choice to spend your money this way. You can complain, but good luck. $300 to you probably means more than $300 to them. Caveat emptor (buyer beware).

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-16-2009 10:21 PM

you think the band put this on? its called "I Love all access" bitch at them not Creed, they had to do the photoshoot because Windup gets a share. Im glad i didnt get weezeled into that promotion, Ill just take my seats, couple of beers and Ill be happy.

TeriB19 08-16-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyderalex14
I'm really sorry for this. its unacceptable to get such a low quality of picture compared to what is expected. I went ahead and tried to do as much as I can using photoshop. Its not fixed by any means but It definitely helps the glaring light in the middle. I also brightened the faces a little bit so the difference between the lighted area and the shadow isn't so extreme.

Can I just say that this is one of the nicest things I've seen on here in a long time?!! Thank you, spyderalex, for taking the time to try to fix up a picture for Jellybeans and you don't even know her. Welcome to Creedfeed and thank you for doing that!!!

Chris98GT 08-16-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colbymercury
Because most fans pay the money thinking that the band will take care of them when you pay $300. Creed has failed. They think they are to good to sign an autograph, what a joke they are.

Every member of Alter Bridge hung out with me and 50 other fans after a show one night. They talked with us, signed anything we wanted, and took as many pictures as we wanted. Some of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Don't blame them. Blame Live Nation, WindUp and ILAA. They are just following the rules put into place.

colbymercury 08-16-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
Every member of Alter Bridge hung out with me and 50 other fans after a show one night. They talked with us, signed anything we wanted, and took as many pictures as we wanted. Some of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Don't blame them. Blame Live Nation, WindUp and ILAA. They are just following the rules put into place.

Creed makes the rules, it is their tour. It is not the ILAA tour with special guest Creed. I have been to other ILAA meet and greets and those bands signed. Creed and their egos are the ones to blame