CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Overcome Live at Hersey (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12528)

BreadofShame 08-12-2009 12:30 PM

Overcome Live at Hersey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqXhlHcgfAE

pretty decent quality and best visuals I've seen yet.

Agent D 08-12-2009 12:37 PM

Re: Overcome Live at Hersey

Thanks for posting. The quality is very good on this one.

TheGreatDivide 08-12-2009 12:54 PM

After watching and actually being able to hear the song.... i don't think I like it. Just have to wait for the cd version.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-12-2009 01:27 PM

ya its prob one of their softer songs on the album..and its radio friendly, but I think it kicks ass..can't wait for the single to hit the airwaves..

perpetualchange 08-12-2009 02:18 PM

The instrumental kicks ass but Scott does not sound good at all :(

Chase 08-12-2009 04:02 PM

It's a good choice for a single. Radio friendly, but ROCK radio friendly.

Tremontiriffs77 08-12-2009 07:47 PM

Song is awesome...I think they are definitely taking their sound back to the my own prison days..While that may anger some I feel MOP and Human Clay were their best CD's..Weathered was good but it missed the punch that Marshall brings with the bass...They want to move records so they chose a song in between...Great choice in my opinion!!

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-12-2009 08:03 PM

well if you recall in past interviews, Tremonti said they were having a debate with wind-up about what single to release, I think he said they wanted full circle but wind-up wanted more radio freindly song..overcome?

My Sacrifice 08-13-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
well if you recall in past interviews, Tremonti said they were having a debate with wind-up about what single to release, I think he said they wanted full circle but wind-up wanted more radio freindly song..overcome?

So Wind Up wins in the end.

Agent D 08-14-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice

Surprise, surprise.

Chase 08-14-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice

Yes, they do and they're still making money off of Tremonti, Phillips, and Marshall despite Alter Bridge leaving Wind-Up.

WHATSTHISLIFE4 08-14-2009 10:05 PM

Well, I haven't posted anything lately. I've been listening to the new single. At first I wasn't quite getting it, I guess it might have been due to the fact of the low quality version we had from Pittsburgh. I am really digging this song. I can't wait for the whole album. For me, Creed always come out with new music at the right time. They always come out with music that is saying something about me. They always come out with something that I can put and relate to my life. It's amazing. CREED ROCKS! "I'm entitled to overcome, this war has made me numb." Sorry about that, I got a little out of control for a moment. I'll check you guys later. "I'm entitled to overcome, overcome."

My Sacrifice 08-14-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Yes, they do and they're still making money off of Tremonti, Phillips, and Marshall despite Alter Bridge leaving Wind-Up.

Does anyone have an idea on the cut that Creed will get from sales of the album? I know they are making the big money off the tour, but am just curious how much they get vs Wind Up.

Dogstar 08-15-2009 06:50 PM

I thought the song sounded decent live. It was heavier than I expected. I was glad it wasn't another Don't Stop Dancing.